NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Parker;279279 said:
lol i was actually at that game because i was injured, and from what i saw they played every ball on its merits. when u play them in a two dayer it will be interesting because I think they're much more suited to the two day game. Nourish missed out on runs against Bundoora, and so did Brown. And if Pisano is the 'slogger' you're referring to, you're wrong. Far from it.

if u were at that game u will also remember how poor we bowled, how many drop catches (off my bowling) and how many times the ball was skyed in the air

cricketsuperstar;279281 said:
if u were at that game u will also remember how poor we bowled, how many drop catches (off my bowling) and how many times the ball was skyed in the air

It was a 24 over game, with wickets in hand.....of course they were going to go out hitting :rolleyes: I just dont understand how you can judge players on such a limited game.

Parker;279283 said:
It was a 24 over game, with wickets in hand.....of course they were going to go out hitting :rolleyes: I just dont understand how you can judge players on such a limited game.

are u ok? they were going the smack from the first over
anyways cant wait til we play them again cause i loved the looks of your bowling attack

random01;274810 said:
does any one know the u 16s and 18s northen cowboys squads for 09?

This is the squad for Under 16's Cowboys
Michael Di Battista
Jason Stojanovski
James Graham
Gregory Maratos
Mitchell Komen DVCA
Michael Sortino
Eamonn Scott
Ricky Halabi
Danushka Perera
Jesse Hristovski
Doug Morris
Hayden Einsiedel DVCA
Simon Baring DVCA

cricketsuperstar;279023 said:
this weeks under 17s div 1 preview and tips
Bundoora Park vs Preston Druids
Bundoora should be to strong for druids but if druids can post a good score againest a weak bowling line up they can be in with a chance. Halabi needs to continue his good form and make a big one if they are to have any chance. Sansonetti needs to take a bag since he is yet to take a wicket this season.
Bundoora batting too strong but as any team will tell u get newell and fox early and they struggle. If newell get going this game druids will have no chance of winning and newell loves playing againest druids as he made 100 againest them last season.

Camera Taipans vs Bundoora Old Paradians
Cant see Camera beating OP's while a one man bowling attack. Altis cant do it all so zakkoura, Smith and venerbles need to chip in with wickets. Look out for Dudley, Dale and Rumph to get going this week all capable of making runs and need to prove they belong at this level this game. Luke Course will rip through a fairly weak batting line up. Camera are the over rated team of the competition.

Keon Park vs Cameron
Cameron will get another win at the expense of keon park. Just too good for the parkers. Can guarantee that a couple of the parker boys will go of crying as cameron are the best sledging team in the comp by far but do go over board. Cameron should get over the line fairly easy it is really a match of the sloggers as thats all both teams do.

Rivergum vs Holy Trinity
Maratos to make more runs and rivergum dont have a hope in hell. everyone bowls for holy trinity even the keeper so they will have no worries in dismissing Rivergum and then maratos will do his bit and get another win for the triners
word is camrea might be pickin up a few new gun recruits for there 17s. dont be suprised if they come home strongly....

the under 18s squad is out
Corey Altis
Janan Daniel
Nathan Gardiner
Mark Krstitovic
Dylan Maxwell
David Miller
Ben McNiece
Arthur Nitsopoulos
George Pardalis
Rhys Rech
Daniel Sansonetti
Dean Smith-Whiting
Milad Zakkour

any thoughts of the squad

maddog;281250 said:
the under 18s squad is out
Corey Altis
Janan Daniel
Nathan Gardiner
Mark Krstitovic
Dylan Maxwell
David Miller
Ben McNiece
Arthur Nitsopoulos
George Pardalis
Rhys Rech
Daniel Sansonetti
Dean Smith-Whiting
Milad Zakkour

any thoughts of the squad

sansonetti a suprise

lcc;281986 said:
boys any thoughts on u/17s div 2 any players u think highly of :D

one player that looks certain 2 dominate div 2 is daniel sinnot
fresh from makin a ton n could possibly look 4 more runs
can bowl as well
another playa 2 watch out is luke lever
his team dont have any batsmen so look out for him 2 make da big scores

maddog;282038 said:
one player that looks certain 2 dominate div 2 is daniel sinnot
fresh from makin a ton n could possibly look 4 more runs
can bowl as well
another playa 2 watch out is luke lever
his team dont have any batsmen so look out for him 2 make da big scores

another player to watch out for is d.thomas from lalor has made 3 50's this yr and is in top form keep watching

Holy Trinity struggled to make the 100 runs set by Rivergum, can't see them winning against a fully manned team.

Ill go with Baseballers for div 2, but it's still anyones game.

breeno;282096 said:
Holy Trinity struggled to make the 100 runs set by Rivergum, can't see them winning against a fully manned team.

Ill go with Baseballers for div 2, but it's still anyones game.

breeno who you rekon the stand out players are for under 15's div 2 i need sum opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back