• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

nmca_lover;335186 said:
kidding me aint ya?
Newell has the most runs out of all nmca juniors. his stats back him up
so do yates. both the key to bundy park batting order and it has been seen over there junior careers

didnt help them in the finals or throughout this year! you gotta admit they had bad years espically against good teams!

Its really good to see this week for Prelim finals and grand finals there are alot of juniors playing ranging from a grade down to f grade

Wilbraham;335148 said:
Newell and Yates= Duds
Id say Turner and Sansonetti the most talented. Zakkour is a good keeper. DOnt know who dibba is and scott and jumeau will be guns.
Yound and Hristovski= Good players

Do not know how you can call Ryan Newell a dud
he is better than you and its embrassing for youself to bag someone better than you
his made 3 tons including two of them at senior level
been very sucessful over his junior years so i wouldnt be bagging him looking at ur stats

ad14;332589 said:
yes i second daniel youngs statment about daniel francis being a cat he is scared of the ball cricket is not his sport

ahhh my cousin alex d'amico from cobras. could'nt keep a secret, im a cat and afraid of the ball? when have you been battin at number 1 or 2 and faced a new ball? a cat that faces first ball every week ey ;) i know where u live alex haha jkz buds

Billy;335111 said:
The sad thing is that Baseballers-Airport west need two teams of the best players from each club to win a game lol how sad is that:confused::confused:

i came from airport west we had couple of good players come but some wernt near our best batting 9,10 in our 16s team last year

Franga42;337380 said:
ahhh my cousin alex d'amico from cobras. could'nt keep a secret, im a cat and afraid of the ball? when have you been battin at number 1 or 2 and faced a new ball? a cat that faces first ball every week ey ;) i know where u live alex haha jkz buds

i did play in the nmca tri-series with alex, but did have a very off day with the gloves:p

thegreatest;335183 said:
Performance base and talented side from juniors in div 1 17s playing both forms:

G Maratos( made runs for holy trinity and also for preston)
J Hristovski ( being great with the bat in quick sheild for rivergum)
P Barker ( Very good bat comp average winner)
J Di Battista ( Made the highest amount of runs in jika reserve for a junior)
J Turner ( stats talk for themself making runs in a grade)
K Duca ( very talented bat made runs in both junior level and senior)
E Scott ( very talented with the ball figures for the yr top it off
J Zakkour(wk) ( Best keeper in the 17s and can hold a bat but must bat faster)
C Altis ( quickest and really good stats in a grade very big future ahead of him possibly district cricket)
N Jameau ( best bowler in 17s figures wise)
D Sansonetti ( bowled well for bundoora park and also bowled very good for coburg)
R Newell ( the heart and soul of bundi park made runs in senior level)

Picked 12 players in no order 12th man would b decided on the day.

good team i reckon
in order
1. J dibba (vice captain)
2. P Barker
3. R Newell (captain)
4. J Hristovski
5. J Turner
6. K Duca
7. Joey zakkour
8. Altis
9. Scott
10. Sansonetti
11. Jumeanu

12th man. G Maratos

Not even close to being considered = Mitch Mcwhinny

nmca_lover;335210 said:
good team i reckon
in order
1. J dibba (vice captain)
2. P Barker
3. R Newell (captain)
4. J Hristovski
5. J Turner
6. K Duca
7. Joey zakkour
8. Altis
9. Scott
10. Sansonetti
11. Jumeanu

12th man. G Maratos

Not even close to being considered = Mitch Mcwhinny

wilbraham isnt even mitch mcwhinney so dont pay out on him guys

breeno;335244 said:
Wouldn't have been the worst team, but probably just out of finals? Thats just in my opinion.

i recon they would of beaten bundy park and had a good chance against camrea. so probably runners up for me...

something a bit different here boys... who do we think was the overall best player in 17s div1 for the year?

im new to this but i believe there is a kid by the name of daniel young from rivergum is one of the best players in the under 17's comp after one of his team mates jesse hristovski..

I am quite high in a coaching position in a Jika Shield Team, Does any1 noe any good young promising bowlers, batsmen or all-rounders?.

fearnely;335044 said:
how do you rekon baseballers would have coped in div 1?

Good bowling attack but batting relies on one or two, They almost lost in the semi to Rivergums 2nd U/17's side. But they played out of their skins that day. I reckon they would have made the top 4 in division 1.

The Animal;340092 said:
I am quite high in a coaching position in a Jika Shield Team, Does any1 noe any good young promising bowlers, batsmen or all-rounders?.

what club is it? i can give u a couple but not until i know what club ur speakin on behalf

The Animal;340092 said:

So you can try and poach some players from other teams, develop your own talent

Its really good to see this week for Prelim finals and grand finals there are alot of juniors playing ranging from a grade down to f grade

ad14;332589 said:
yes i second daniel youngs statment about daniel francis being a cat he is scared of the ball cricket is not his sport

Franga42;337380 said:

i did play in the nmca tri-series with alex, but did have a very off day with the gloves:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back