North A And B

we'll just wait & see how the great roosters go against them wont we...................:p

I never said we were great far from it.
We have a truck load off improvement to go to be a serious Finals contender.
Its nice to be in the top four prior to xmas.
Hopefully can keep up the good work in the new year.

A little birdy told me that on the 18th in the make up game TL and thier opponents started the game at least an hr early which is y they got a result and no one else did. Thoughts?

how is everyone looking for this week's game? We are needing to beat top side Laverton to put us back in the hunt. If not we will need to prolly win the reamining matches for a chance of finals. Will be a good test.

how is everyone looking for this week's game? We are needing to beat top side Laverton to put us back in the hunt. If not we will need to prolly win the reamining matches for a chance of finals. Will be a good test.

i like how you have not thrown in the towel mate...fat lady and all that!! What happened to you guys on Boxing day, we were at Y&Js at nine till ten waiting!!

It is on the Taylors Lake website, that the game was to start at 11am

If this happened it is a disgrace. We all knew the rain was coming and I am sure everyone would have liked to start early to try and beat it. What were the umpires doing at the game? Surely they can't have allowed it?? Luckily it wont affect finals as Tulla lost and actually cost themselves some points and TL won but wont be playing in March.

If this happened it is a disgrace. We all knew the rain was coming and I am sure everyone would have liked to start early to try and beat it. What were the umpires doing at the game? Surely they can't have allowed it?? Luckily it wont affect finals as Tulla lost and actually cost themselves some points and TL won but wont be playing in March.

think you will find both clubs made the request well beforehand so the game could start early due to club function in the afternoon.

A little birdy told me that on the 18th in the make up game TL and thier opponents started the game at least an hr early which is y they got a result and no one else did. Thoughts?

little birdy told me you guys are missing players this week. should make for an interesting game.

i like how you have not thrown in the towel mate...fat lady and all that!! What happened to you guys on Boxing day, we were at Y&Js at nine till ten waiting!!

We were there bud, up in the cider bar, 3rd level. bout 10 of us all up at the end, didnt see you guys at all. Was packed down the bottom. You guys musnt have been in force at Y & Js for us to notice. Can't rememeber what time we finished up there to be honest, but we went there straight after and stayed for quite some time. If you have a look at the ladder, arent we only 10 points out of the 4? still looks doable to me. But we will see.

U think Lavetons declaration was a bit ambitious ?
Is O'toole playing he could be the diffrence best bat in the comp by a mile.
ambitious to say the least were batting for a declaration for the last 4 wickets! tooley is out with a hammy but if we can manage to see of the first 10 overs where in with a huge show would be less than ambitious to say

Chasing 275 for a side that has won 1 game in 2 years = NO HOPE!!!!!

idiotic post..............:p

I think that we would have had a hope of winning on Saturday. It looks like it will rain out, but on a quick outfield with plenty of wickets in hand, I think we had a good hope of winning. From what I was told about the bowling, it wasn't as good as other people's reports. I would say, I'd love to play a game against you Hussler, but I know that it isn't possible, I'm on my way up, and going on your results this season in the 2s your in the downward spiral.

Back