North West Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjs kats

North West Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

hi all, you make think im on drugs here but i am not stirring the pot.

EVEN though gladdy are the best team in the comp i think we are in for 2 upsets this week!

SH vs BP grandfinal.

SH carried by hackney to cause the biggest upset and Bp against paco.

No facts - just a gut instinct.

Some good guys at gladdy but those few who arent are enough to make you want them to lose. there capt, b pitts, milne.

disapointing years for the other teams , see you all next year! Im done.

Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

cutoverslips46;390766 said:
No need to get personal LL(or is that Rohan?)
How did you know I played Netball? Well I don't anymore but have played a couple of indoor mixed netball games, you should try it before you knock it. Looks like I need to spell it out for you.
Last couple of GF's Gladdy lost have come off some massive scores in the SF. It's hard enough for individuals to make 1 big score, let alone make back to back scores especially in a Semi & GF.
It's funny how you refer to being "tough"relate to what happened over 4 seasons ago(how could you sprook about getting 2 wickets in an innings??) and how many you made in last years GF(Fat lot of good that did you, if you were "tough" you would've got some wickets instead of being smashed out of the Park). Anyway Rohan, I wish you all the best, but I know every batsman @ SHCC,BP & PVCC would be looking forward to you coming onto bowl numbnuts..........
Tipping will smash you in the GF if they make it

Lakers isnt Keats and I dont think Keats will be play Rhett Kelly to come back in could see him miss out

oldman65;390758 said:
Who cares champ,get over it

Gladdy will smash Syd
pvcc to smash bpcc

No I will not get over it, if it happened to Campbellfield they would be sooking like I am :D

Gladyboy;390772 said:
Lakers isnt Keats and I dont think Keats will be play Rhett Kelly to come back in could see him miss out

Do you have any power in picking the sides Gladyboy? I would play Rohan.

Gladyboy;390772 said:

good to see the sight has come to life . welcome back gladyboy
been on your annual holiday to king island !

laker's - keats ...please dont insult my intelligence ! i'm not using a crayon when writing this !

2 upsets !

make that 4 upsets .

richmond to win the afl flag this year and the canada to win 20/20 world cup . go the full hog and include roby nahas to win brownlow !

telling you now , the drugs that guy is on - " the best ever manufactured "

i cant believe everyone raving about tipping . hasnt made a run against the top 6 teams !

glady / paco under the pump . expected to win . both play well , they win easy !

laker's legend;390779 said:

yes well about time you guys woke up and got back on here, I was starting to think the finals must have been done already as no one had spoken and I see the tipping comp fell over also.

Anyway onto this weeks games, does anybody know of any in's and out's for the s/f this week?

Pacco V BP
BP coming off a hammering, that can;t be good for the confidence going into this game against Pacco, I expect Pacco to win this game

Gladdy V Sydenham
I am liking this game very much and will be trying to get there to watch it, both games this year Gladdy have got over the line, but I wouldn;t say the scores look convincing and there is nothing to say they will smash Sydenham this week either.
I think this game could be alot closer than alot of people think, Gladdy have the pressure of being expected to win, Sydenham have nothing to lose and coming off a big score last week and I dont think anyone predicted they would be in the top 4 this year.
I think Gladdy will get up but in a close game that 1 or 2 catches taken or dropped could change the result.

Good luck to all 4 teams this week and also to anyone else lucky enough to be playing this week in finals also

laker's legend;390779 said:

laker's - keats ...please dont insult my intelligence ! i'm not using a crayon when writing this !

2 upsets !

make that 4 upsets .

richmond to win the afl flag this year and the canada to win 20/20 world cup . go the full hog and include roby nahas to win brownlow !

telling you now , the drugs that guy is on - " the best ever manufactured "

i cant believe everyone raving about tipping . hasnt made a run against the top 6 teams !

glady / paco under the pump . expected to win . both play well , they win easy !

Why didn't you answer my question numbnuts?
If Keats is such a "tough" cricketer why didn't he take a wicket or at least slow the scoring last year in the GF when he came onto bowl? Instead he got SMASHED.................
Good to see the club has taken my advice and drop him, now I like your chances a whole lot more.
Go the Burrah

where our friend from previous years in Stormer68 upto. He can give us the run down of Sydenham for the first ever Luscombe Finals.

By the looks of things we might get a wash out this weekend, if we dont paccoe by the smallest of margins, could go either way, gladdy to win comfortable over s/hillside.

voodoo;391069 said:
By the looks of things we might get a wash out this weekend, if we dont paccoe by the smallest of margins, could go either way, gladdy to win comfortable over s/hillside.

Monday is the reserve day so we e should get a result within the 3 days.

Opening Batsman;390777 said:
Do you have any power in picking the sides Gladyboy? I would play Rohan.

Yes I am on the 3 man panel that picks the side and no Rohan missed out very stiff considering his perfomances this year.

Opening Batsman;390898 said:
where our friend from previous years in Stormer68 upto. He can give us the run down of Sydenham for the first ever Luscombe Finals.

He will be reading this dont worry about that unfortunately because of the role he has taken on in the comp he is no longer allowed to post on here.

Opening Batsman;391075 said:

u r kidding me, some people do work, some sides will be playing with a few players short on monday.

Opening Batsman;391075 said:

what a shit rule this is, if this is rite, it would only happen in the NWCA.

voodoo;391100 said:
u r kidding me, some people do work, some sides will be playing with a few players short on monday.

Mate, Monday is a public holiday, i think you will find most people still available!

Its not a new rule semis have been played on Labour day w/e for as long as I have played senior cricket with Monday as the rain day

Got down to gladdy today. Very disappointing hour and a half gor the stormers. 5/38 in the 24th over before one of the biggest storms in history ended play.
I must say i saw one of the strangest calls by a pair of batsmen ever on a cricket field. SHCC had lost 2 wickets in about 5 balls (their captain and hackney) and the new batsmen was offered the light. Decided to stay on the ground in pitch black conditions, even with a massive storm about 3 minutes away. He was out first ball LBW to a ball that looked like he didn't even see and the rain poured down about 3 minutes later. What were they thinking????:confused:

looks like we r going into monday with more rain 2moz, both gladdy and paccoe in strong positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back