North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Second Slip;372409 said:
12th man, I actually played in the game... On the CCC side in fact and i can say that I agree with the majority of things that Harey is saying except the part about the 10 CCC guys would come on to the forum and spin a story that isnt true, because like the PVCC boys we didnt see what actually happened, we only saw them wrestling!

Now i cant confirm or deny that 2 of our players apologised to Gicky or agreed with his version of events as i didnt see that, but the fact is we can talk about it all we like! The league will decide if this is to go to the tribunal as i am told the umpires did not see the initial incident, and if they decide to put it to the tribunal then the members will make there decision.

But if Harey or Macca get suspended it would be an absolute joke! How is a captain supposed to stop something like that!

I dont know how you can say that a captain standing up for his player is a tantrum?!?!? I thought that is what a captain was supposed to do!

Any chance we can move on from this now and actually talk about some cricket?

What are everyones tips for this week?

Thanks for helping clear that up and the support mate..i have nothing against you 12th man but please dont accuse me of lying or throwing a tantrum..i have more integrity then to get on a forum and do that..

When i say 10 CCC blokes, i didnt mean players either mate..i meant passionate supporters who would come out in support of noddy..which is fair enough...if pvccc people knew how to use a computer they would probably do it as well!

I agree totally that me and macca will be stiff, but that was a rule brought in by the association and i dont fully understand it myself..If anything i think macca and myself did a good job of separating them and keeping it as it was...

As i said, i like noddy as a bloke, and would be happy for him to get a small suspension..i just dont think its fair that gicky gets done, thats my only concern..

Anyway, we move on to next week now..

And before i go, id like to state that we have never had an issue with the CCC boys before this and we wont in the future..they are a great bunch of blokes who we have played against for years and got along with very well, and im sure this will keep happening long into the future...

The great thing about this comp and the reason potential gun district cricketers like our boy Paul Tripp stay and play is because its fierce and competitive on the field, but were all mates off it..Lets just make sure that all continues from here on in ey?

Hooroo..
Harey

Harey;372414 said:
Thanks for helping clear that up and the support mate..i have nothing against you 12th man but please dont accuse me of lying or throwing a tantrum..i have more integrity then to get on a forum and do that..

When i say 10 CCC blokes, i didnt mean players either mate..i meant passionate supporters who would come out in support of noddy..which is fair enough...if pvccc people knew how to use a computer they would probably do it as well!

I agree totally that me and macca will be stiff, but that was a rule brought in by the association and i dont fully understand it myself..If anything i think macca and myself did a good job of separating them and keeping it as it was...

As i said, i like noddy as a bloke, and would be happy for him to get a small suspension..i just dont think its fair that gicky gets done, thats my only concern..

Anyway, we move on to next week now..

And before i go, id like to state that we have never had an issue with the CCC boys before this and we wont in the future..they are a great bunch of blokes who we have played against for years and got along with very well, and im sure this will keep happening long into the future...

The great thing about this comp and the reason potential gun district cricketers like our boy Paul Tripp stay and play is because its fierce and competitive on the field, but were all mates off it..Lets just make sure that all continues from here on in ey?

Hooroo..
Harey

Harey - You really are a Tool
"reason potential gun district cricketers like our boy Paul Tripp stay and play is because".
Come on mate, we all know Paul is a good player in the NWCA, but everyone plays NWCA because it's convenient, the standard of cricket is not the best and as soon as there's a result you can crack a can(well not on Saturday and that's why Scotty copped one). If Paul had any go in him(and that's what's required to succeed at higher level), he would've left and had a crack. He didn't so until he does and proves himself please don't refer to him as a potential"gun" district player. Handy 2nds/3rds district player would be fair. I am not having a crack at Paul, each to their own, some are just not cut out to test themselves at a higher level.

cutoverslips46;372446 said:
"reason potential gun district cricketers like our boy Paul Tripp stay and play is because".
Come on mate, we all know Paul is a good player in the NWCA, but everyone plays NWCA because it's convenient, the standard of cricket is not the best and as soon as there's a result you can crack a can(well not on Saturday and that's why Scotty copped one). If Paul had any go in him(and that's what's required to succeed at higher level), he would've left and had a crack. He didn't so until he does and proves himself please don't refer to him as a potential"gun" district player. Handy 2nds/3rds district player would be fair. I am not having a crack at Paul, each to their own, some are just not cut out to test themselves at a higher level.

I love when ppl on here call others tools behind aliases especailly when it is at someone who has not hidden their identity.

By your logic there is no one in our comp that could compete at district level as Paul is definetely one of the better players in our comp.....think about it.

Can anyone please tell me who this clown plays for?? Last year it seemed he was from CCC but i am on the executive at CCC and i know he doesnt play here!!

Earlier this year he was singing the praises of Danny Viani and the KGG boys, but i dont think he plays there and he seems to always want to get stuck into the PVCCC boys, who (getting past the issues of this week) are a good bunch of blokes.... I just want to know who he plays for!

Hahaha, what a tool you are..

So now your blaming paccoe for wanting to bat on after tea for the reason scotty gick copped one.. What a great mindset you have..

As for paul mate, his statistics in both bowling and batting stand up to one Clinton Mckay whilst he was at PVCCC..now, while im not at all of the opinion that paul could play for victoria/australia a/ get selected in the recent champions 20/20 best 11, he easily has the ability to be a very good district ones cricketer..

Before you trump up about anything, do something for me..look up the word "potential" for me in the dictionary..not once did i say that paul, at the moment, is a gun district player..i said he had the potential to be..

It is true that he doesnt have the passion to test himself at a higher level..but maybe thats because both he and i play at a club we love, with blokes we love, and dont get off on saying were district cricketers..or even better, get off on the fact that we play local turf cricket..

I believe i have covered this in a post before..Ill show you stats of under 16's/18's tournaments were both myself and paul made triple the amount of runs as 3-4 blokes who are currently playing district 1sts cricket..

This is not an excuse mate, just the path we have chosen..
I firmly beleive paul could be a gun district cricketer if he really wanted to..but he doesnt, because he likes where he is..

And gladyboy is spot on the money, you would think anyone who has won two best in comps and been a runner up in another in our league would have the "potential" to be a good district ones cricketer..

Harey;372457 said:
Hahaha, what a tool you are..

So now your blaming paccoe for wanting to bat on after tea for the reason scotty gick copped one.. What a great mindset you have..

As for paul mate, his statistics in both bowling and batting stand up to one Clinton Mckay whilst he was at PVCCC..now, while im not at all of the opinion that paul could play for victoria/australia a/ get selected in the recent champions 20/20 best 11, he easily has the ability to be a very good district ones cricketer..

Before you trump up about anything, do something for me..look up the word "potential" for me in the dictionary..not once did i say that paul, at the moment, is a gun district player..i said he had the potential to be..

It is true that he doesnt have the passion to test himself at a higher level..but maybe thats because both he and i play at a club we love, with blokes we love, and dont get off on saying were district cricketers..or even better, get off on the fact that we play local turf cricket..

I believe i have covered this in a post before..Ill show you stats of under 16's/18's tournaments were both myself and paul made triple the amount of runs as 3-4 blokes who are currently playing district 1sts cricket..

This is not an excuse mate, just the path we have chosen..
I firmly beleive paul could be a gun district cricketer if he really wanted to..but he doesnt, because he likes where he is..

And gladyboy is spot on the money, you would think anyone who has won two best in comps and been a runner up in another in our league would have the "potential" to be a good district ones cricketer..

Absolutely true Harey. 3 yrs ago i joined the luscombe from local turf cricket and can tell you the standard of Luscombe is far higher than most turf comps in our area!

And as for Paul Tripp, all i can say is from the wicket keeping spot on Saturday, which is where i was standing i think he would have no trouble playing in a higher comp!! But who cares if he doesnt want to its all about having some fun on the weekend and playing cricket with your mates..... So Cutover get off your high horse and just let people enjoy there cricket!

Gladyboy;372448 said:
I love when ppl on here call others tools behind aliases especailly when it is at someone who has not hidden their identity.

By your logic there is no one in our comp that could compete at district level as Paul is definetely one of the better players in our comp.....think about it.

My point is it's east to throw out "potential District Gun" ect. , but the cold hard fact is we will never know because he's not willing to put the hard work in to find out. Paul has been a great servent of PVCC in the NWCA and get's his fair praise which has been deserved, all I'm saying is it's only Hare's biased opinion and he shouldn't expect anyone else to swallow it. I have no doubt there are players in the NWCA who if they applied themselves could play District cricket. G Hocking, D Viani, Hoggy, J Storey, G Delaney just to name a few

Second Slip;372453 said:
Can anyone please tell me who this clown plays for?? Last year it seemed he was from CCC but i am on the executive at CCC and i know he doesnt play here!!

Earlier this year he was singing the praises of Danny Viani and the KGG boys, but i dont think he plays there and he seems to always want to get stuck into the PVCCC boys, who (getting past the issues of this week) are a good bunch of blokes.... I just want to know who he plays for!

I play for PVCCC. LOL, ha ha ha , don't worry Cam, I'll tell you quietly Thurs who I am.
I was just waiting for you to start spruiking yourself up then I was going to really pump it up.
Second slip - you are a Homo,

cutoverslips46;372462 said:
I play for PVCCC. LOL, ha ha ha , don't worry Cam, I'll tell you quietly Thurs who I am.
I was just waiting for you to start spruiking yourself up then I was going to really pump it up.
Second slip - you are a Homo,

Im a homo?? Thyats the best you've got?

C'mon mate, you get on here and have a go at people and when some questions it the best come back you have is you are a homo? Wow!

Second Slip;372464 said:
Im a homo?? Thyats the best you've got?

C'mon mate, you get on here and have a go at people and when some questions it the best come back you have is you are a homo? Wow!

Fair assumption since it sounds like you really liked what you saw looking at Trippy from "behind" the stumps Saturday.........
Oh, and you'd be an expert, playing 2nds Turf cricket and not being very good at that, then thinking you can come to our Comp and anyone would care what your opinion was!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tip - W.Hackney to make 147 this week

cutoverslips46;372461 said:
My point is it's east to throw out "potential District Gun" ect. , but the cold hard fact is we will never know because he's not willing to put the hard work in to find out. Paul has been a great servent of PVCC in the NWCA and get's his fair praise which has been deserved, all I'm saying is it's only Hare's biased opinion and he shouldn't expect anyone else to swallow it. I have no doubt there are players in the NWCA who if they applied themselves could play District cricket. G Hocking, D Viani, Hoggy, J Storey, G Delaney just to name a few

this guys taking the piss out of these blokes isnt he??

cutoverslips46;372461 said:

mate what the hell are you on hocking d viani hoggy storey play district cricket yeah in the 3rds and 4ths and paul tripp is a mile in front off them can i get some off that stuff you on it must be good and by the way cameron hare well said and it is your right as a captain to get on the front foot and protect and stick up for your team mates and players

what a load of rubbish. we all wish we had been a district player but those guys named would never play.

there have been 3 players play in this comp that i know of that have played firsts at district level J markham x2 and Thomas and those three were so far above anyone else in the comp it was not funny.

Tripp i am sue could play as well but for the rest of us we can only dream.

Second Slip;372453 said:

my head is still in a spin from reading the last cpl pages .

what is going here boys , people attacking peoples integrity , he said this , she said this , he can play district cricket !
simple , who gives a sh*t who said what . simple fact , there was a physical confrontation that will be dealt with as per nwca protocol . this is not the first time this has happened so i dont understand the fuss . was'nt there a situation last season with kealba v gladdy where a gladdy players was punched in the face at the fall of a wicket .

the players will be dealt with , we move on . harey to make ref to walkover is a little premature and immature . what will that achieve other than compromise the comp and create a farcical situation in the nwca .

guys its not the end of the world .

re those who could play district cricket is interesting . those players mentioned are " just " handy nwca players . to play at higher level they would struggle in a big way .
there are plenty of good players in the nwca , as there are in every comp . the difference with all competitions is the depth of quality in players and the depth of quality in teams . the higher you play , more better players / teams . simple !

there are plenty of players who have played at least one district game playing in the local comp's . end of the day what does that mean in the scheme of things .

Harey I admire the fact that you have come out and defended your player however you should have kept your mouth shut until after the hearing. Even if Noddy is guilty he still deserves a fair hearing and if members of the tribunal read comments published on a public forum it may influence them.
What has been said is oneside of the story and noddy has not been able to defend himself on this forum.
No problem with what you have said Harey, just think the timing was off.

Where are our friends from CCC?, have not much to say on Carton - Gick punch up, wrestle, whatever you want to call it.

Surely Noddy will plead guilty, surely? When the tribunal case?

Opening Batsman;372619 said:
Where are our friends from CCC?, have not much to say on Carton - Gick punch up, wrestle, whatever you want to call it.

the case was last nite, everybody gone quite opening batsmen

Opening Batsman;372619 said:

voodoo;372620 said:
the case was last nite, everybody gone quite opening batsmen

The reason we have not said anything about the hearing is that it is tonight!

Tonight's hearing is not an actual tribunal hearing its a meeting with the executive of the NWCA board to see if the matter is to go to a tribunl hearing.

So we are not hiding we just have nothing to report.

Cheers.

Second Slip;372621 said:
The reason we have not said anything about the hearing is that it is tonight!

Tonight's hearing is not an actual tribunal hearing its a meeting with the executive of the NWCA board to see if the matter is to go to a tribunl hearing.

So we are not hiding we just have nothing to report.

Cheers.

you kidding me, not gone to the tribunal yet? CCC and Pacco would loving this, have you guys got you stories in line with other so everybody gets off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back