North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

in response 2 weapons post - CCC may be implementing something new this upcoming season.....x2 coaches and x2 captains who knows mite just b wot they need 2 sneek in2 the four.
will b very interesting 2 c wot sort of team glady put on the field and how they go as hot fauvourites for the upcoming season - a few of their boys hav been talking themselves up already so we will wait and c......by the way i do think that they will b the team 2 beat but going on past finals performances i wouldnt mind meeting them in the finals haha

no offence but Taylors have left the comp and they are the only team to have beaten gp in finals. have a look on results vault.

tjs kats;355017 said:
no offence but Taylors have left the comp and they are the only team to have beaten gp in finals. have a look on results vault.

and your point is?

thanx 4 info about results vault but i already no the stats tx. if u bothered 2 look at my previous posts u would hav read my thoughts about the upcoming season - with taylors in it or not. i think that there will b afew big changes in playing personnel this upcoming season but lets wait and c.
i feel pretty confident that there will b a surprise or 2 so bring on season 2009/2010 i say.

captaindaddy;355048 said:
thanx 4 info about results vault but i already no the stats tx. if u bothered 2 look at my previous posts u would hav read my thoughts about the upcoming season - with taylors in it or not. i think that there will b afew big changes in playing personnel this upcoming season but lets wait and c.
i feel pretty confident that there will b a surprise or 2 so bring on season 2009/2010 i say.

If that is the case who else besides Macca has CCC picked up? Or are you talking crap!

:Dnot sure who CCC hav picked up besides Macca but if they do happen 2 pick up others would b in 4 a good season i would i say.
gladyboy i dont talk crap most of the time - do u no of any other player and/or club movements should b very interesting 2 hear back from u ...or mayb it would b easier 2 just let us no who u hav lost

captaindaddy;355060 said:
:Dnot sure who CCC hav picked up besides Macca but if they do happen 2 pick up others would b in 4 a good season i would i say.
gladyboy i dont talk crap most of the time - do u no of any other player and/or club movements should b very interesting 2 hear back from u ...or mayb it would b easier 2 just let us no who u hav lost

Markham, Shephard and Keats

r those x3 players u named leaving ur club 2 play elsewhere or hav they retired.......if so they r x3 big losses - if these x3 players r gone 4 wotever reasons, do u hav replacements....very interesting and i mite hav 2 look at my top 4 predictions 4 the upcoming season lol:rolleyes:

oldman65;355155 said:
Not sure if you already have Gladyboy but give us you ladder for the season coming up.
top 4

Glady
CCC
Paccoe
Tip Rats
Storm
Roxy
Buckley

Gladyboy;355061 said:
Markham, Shephard and Keats[/QUOT
gladyboy is talking crao.

so far on this forum its says you have lost fitz, fackler,telford,shep,makarm,keats and you tip glady to finish on top? on top of the ladder if it was upside down maybe.

very very good point u hav made tjs kats - wot is ur response 2 that post gladyboy unless ur just stirring the pot lol. very interesting top 4 prediction wot is every1 elses top 4 prediction and response 2 the previous x2 posts.
oldman65 is that true or u just spinning **** 136kph wow would do some serious damage in luscombe just with pure pace if true.
wot is the latest on killa from roxy

tjs kats;355188 said:
Gladyboy;355061 said:
Markham, Shephard and Keats[/QUOT
gladyboy is talking crao.

so far on this forum its says you have lost fitz, fackler,telford,shep,makarm,keats and you tip glady to finish on top? on top of the ladder if it was upside down maybe.

You have to stop believing eveything you read on here mate it will do your head in......

But in saying that your right if we have lost all those players it will be a long year.....by the way we lost Camilleri as well:eek:

haha very funny gladyboy u canstop talkin **** now but either way ill stick my kneck out once again and say that it wont b as 1 sided this season as some ppl r predicting but we'll let the results speak 4 themselves :p

captaindaddy;355191 said:
haha very funny gladyboy u canstop talkin **** now but either way ill stick my kneck out once again and say that it wont b as 1 sided this season as some ppl r predicting but we'll let the results speak 4 themselves :p

What is you predicted ladder?

Gladyboy;355190 said:
tjs kats;355188 said:
You have to stop believing eveything you read on here mate it will do your head in......

But in saying that your right if we have lost all those players it will be a long year.....by the way we lost Camilleri as well:eek:

Atleast now we know your joking gladyboy. cammas wouyld not leave GP.

In regards to the 136kph i almost believe it as ccc now have the pakistani connections so we will see . hope so as there is no genuine pace left in the comp. who is quick in luscombe?

tjs kats;355193 said:
Gladyboy;355190 said:

In regards to the 136kph i almost believe it as ccc now have the pakistani connections so we will see . hope so as there is no genuine pace left in the comp. who is quick in luscombe?

It would be good to see some more pace hopefully a few clubs have recruited genuine quicks ;)

gladyboy havent u been reading my posts i hav already predicted my top 4 but here it is again just 4 u -
(in no particular order)
glady
CCC
paco
......2 hard 2 pick another team lol

seems as if CCC do hav a sub continent connection lol but lets c wot they can produce

tjs kats;355193 said:
Gladyboy;355190 said:

Our other opener HUSS is fairly sharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back