North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

mas cambios;351278 said:
New thread, new start.

Keep it above board and within the rules and all will be fine.

now that we are up and running again
whats the story with Taylors Lakes joining the VTCA north B1?

oldman65;351333 said:
now that we are up and running again
whats the story with Taylors Lakes joining the VTCA north B1?

I heard there 2s are going to be in Luscombe I know they have won 3 in a row but I think thats pushing it, they will finish bottom 2.

Gladyboy;351354 said:
I heard there 2s are going to be in Luscombe I know they have won 3 in a row but I think thats pushing it, they will finish bottom 2.

in the VTCA you first 2 sides must play.
taylors 3rds will actually be playing luscombe.

It is probably a good move for them as they are in such a big area with all their kids coming through but as i have said before without markham and thomas they are a pretty ordinary side.
i know its a big statement but without those 2 guys they wouldnt even make finals in luscome.

surely they would be looking to get PODGE back

budgie budgie budgie wat am i gunna do with you????:mad:

from what i have been told taylors 1s and 2s will play vtca and play all away games until lionheart gets a turf deck....

surely the 3rds wouldnt play luscombe...their 2nds didnt even make finals in stringer...

now the big question....who comes up for taylors?? donnybrook or clarkefield...rumour has it donnybrook are losing lewis and korp to clarkefield...theyr 2 best players

if that rumor is true clarkefield would be a very competitive side in luscombe.....

Stormer68;351376 said:
budgie budgie budgie wat am i gunna do with you????:mad:

from what i have been told taylors 1s and 2s will play vtca and play all away games until lionheart gets a turf deck....

surely the 3rds wouldnt play luscombe...their 2nds didnt even make finals in stringer...

now the big question....who comes up for taylors?? donnybrook or clarkefield...rumour has it donnybrook are losing lewis and korp to clarkefield...theyr 2 best players

if that rumor is true clarkefield would be a very competitive side in luscombe.....

taylors are definately playing in luscombe.
clarkefield and donnybrook will not be coming up

Hey Gladdyboy, now that you have appointed your new coach, make sure that you get that clearance from us. We don't want to have the same problems as last year.:D

oldman65;351357 said:
in the VTCA you first 2 sides must play.
taylors 3rds will actually be playing luscombe.

It is probably a good move for them as they are in such a big area with all their kids coming through but as i have said before without markham and thomas they are a pretty ordinary side.
i know its a big statement but without those 2 guys they wouldnt even make finals in luscome.

surely they would be looking to get PODGE back

Markham and Thomas wont play VTCA standard to good for them
like to be Big Fish in small pond and are allergic to turf:D

century scorer;351544 said:

love or hate them, the comp will be worst of for not having them

bomber27;351538 said:
Hey Gladdyboy, now that you have appointed your new coach, make sure that you get that clearance from us. We don't want to have the same problems as last year.:D

who is the new coach of gladdy

oldman65;351509 said:
taylors are definately playing in luscombe.
clarkefield and donnybrook will not be coming up

how sure are you?
nothing has been set in concrete.....

Thomo and Markham will do fine in Nth B1. Both very good players with plenty of experience on turf. Maybe a couple of the TL boys might find the adjustment tough but they will finish top 3 and play off, standard is similar or slightly less to what they have been playing

Drinking with all the boys on Friday night all Glady boys are disapointed that Taylors are leaving the comp it definetly puts the standard of our comp back a peg after becoming quite strong the last few years.

If they do stay in Luscombe whether it be 2nds or 3rds they will not be competitive we are better off having a bye.

Question that I may have missed is Have Taylors Lakes be accepted in the VTCA?

Will cost Taylors a minimum $30,000 to put in a turf wicket. I guess if they have the money that there choice.

The comp is alot worse off with out Taylors lakes, they had a quality team + facilities. The above who said Thomas and markham will be no good on turf obviously dont know much abt cricket.
Well its great we are back up for a fresh start on the thread and the new season will be upon us before we know it.

ok...thats the que to start talkin about the ins and outs......

surely after spendin friday nite with the boys there has 2 b some news for us gladdy boy!!!

from what dootch and co from the tiprats have told me...they have picked up some more keilor players and a "gun" bat....hopefully this will help contain a drop in standard with lakes leaving...

anymore news on cambellfield and buckley....there hasnt been anything said on here for a while...

I read tht roxy were advertising for a new coach...have they got any1 yet?

No news at Glady Stormer just buisness as usual, Whats happening at the Storm any new recruits?

You have to be kidding mate???

Thomas and Markham not good enought to play VTCA?

You obviously have no idea who or what you are talking about! Both have had long and decorated Turf careers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back