North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Second Slip;358312 said:
Gladdyboy, my mail is that Ash Fackler has left and signed on with Westmeadows, can you confirm or deny??

Second slip you are right on the button,Fackler definately gone to Westy!!

i have heard the same rumour but had it denied, the rumour was he thought he was better than the nwca standard.
i think he will do well wherever he plays.

tjs kats;358335 said:
i have heard the same rumour but had it denied, the rumour was he thought he was better than the nwca standard.
i think he will do well wherever he plays.

I heard the same thing about him, reckons his top shit apparently

Wow, i just realized that this forum was back up again, and i can't believe everyone except Aussiefan is writing Roxburgh Park off already!!:confused: Can't wait for the new season to get up and running, roxy has been doing pre-season for about a month and a half. New coach, new players should be an interesting year i think!!!!:cool:

STRAIGHT DRIVE;358539 said:
Wow, i just realized that this forum was back up again, and i can't believe everyone except Aussiefan is writing Roxburgh Park off already!!:confused: Can't wait for the new season to get up and running, roxy has been doing pre-season for about a month and a half. New coach, new players should be an interesting year i think!!!!:cool:

Have you retained the services of killa?

tjs kats;358733 said:
Have you retained the services of killa?

Not too sure myself but im sure wherever he goes it wont be another north west side, if he does decide to move on elsewhere. As for no killa-no roxburgh park thats a load of crap especially this season were expecting some big things, a few new faces around at training and the young blokes are looking good and are very keen!

STRAIGHT DRIVE;358806 said:
Not too sure myself but im sure wherever he goes it wont be another north west side, if he does decide to move on elsewhere. As for no killa-no roxburgh park thats a load of crap especially this season were expecting some big things, a few new faces around at training and the young blokes are looking good and are very keen!

Didn't you blokes have a great Pre-season last year? Fat lot of good that did. Let me give you a word of advice, until you actually achieve something keep your mouth shut(my chubby friend from SHCC seems to have taken my advice and I hope SHCC go well this year). Roxy have been crap, made GF 2 years ago and got slaughtered(disgrace), last year didn't make the finals. KGG made the finals last year and they were crap so how bad are Roxy going? Seriously you can't even make the finals in NWCA, you don't have the right to sprook.

who you callin chubby... there is a list at SHCC of chubby blokes and im nowhere near the top!!

Very dissapointing not seeing you at training sunday!!

Stormer68;358907 said:
who you callin chubby... there is a list at SHCC of chubby blokes and im nowhere near the top!!

Very dissapointing not seeing you at training sunday!!

Not your fault you're carrying the kilo's Stormer, must be hereditary at SHCC........ You have plenty of time to climb the ladder and reach the Top.

How did the New Coach go?? Did he have a few beers?

cutoverslips46;358889 said:
Didn't you blokes have a great Pre-season last year? Fat lot of good that did. Let me give you a word of advice, until you actually achieve something keep your mouth shut(my chubby friend from SHCC seems to have taken my advice and I hope SHCC go well this year). Roxy have been crap, made GF 2 years ago and got slaughtered(disgrace), last year didn't make the finals. KGG made the finals last year and they were crap so how bad are Roxy going? Seriously you can't even make the finals in NWCA, you don't have the right to sprook.

lol mate you are a goose, i wasnt sprooking and i don't know who you play for and i don't really give a stuff. Just wait and see when you play against us, if you don't play for taylors lakes of course and if you do, well you might just remember that we beat you last season!:(

Come on Straight drive this is a repeat of last year when you boys were on here telling everyone how good you were going to be and we all told you that you would struggle and sure enough you did. You will finish bottom two unless you have picked up a minimum of 3 300 run bats and 2 25 plus wicket takers, have you?

Gladyboy;358945 said:
Come on Straight drive this is a repeat of last year when you boys were on here telling everyone how good you were going to be and we all told you that you would struggle and sure enough you did. You will finish bottom two unless you have picked up a minimum of 3 300 run bats and 2 25 plus wicket takers, have you?
we will have to see including myself!

Gladyboy;358945 said:

Im glad you are back Gladdy boy, i am still waiting to hear from you on the Fackler rumour?

Second Slip;359020 said:
Im glad you are back Gladdy boy, i am still waiting to hear from you on the Fackler rumour?

I was never gone mate, i was hoping that we would hold onto Fackler so I was choosing not to comment I didnt want all the turf clubs chasing him.

Yes he is gone we knew last season he would be leaving he has had a burning desire to play turf for a while really we were lucky to keep him last year. He has left on good terms with all the boys so hopefully like Eshantha Daniel he will return after he has his taste in a year or two.

STRAIGHT DRIVE;358946 said:
we will have to see including myself!

funny how quiet it has been on here now the Lakes have gone, they must have had every player on here.

dont count the rats out, picked up and looking good, should push for at least 3rd!

Gladyboy;359035 said:
I was never gone mate, i was hoping that we would hold onto Fackler so I was choosing not to comment I didnt want all the turf clubs chasing him.

Yes he is gone we knew last season he would be leaving he has had a burning desire to play turf for a while really we were lucky to keep him last year. He has left on good terms with all the boys so hopefully like Eshantha Daniel he will return after he has his taste in a year or two.

Well good luck too him, a very good bloke Facky i hope he goes well.

its been very quiet on here lately has every1 started pre-season yet.
who hav clubs picked up and which players (if any) hav departed ...either 2 another nwca club or elsewhere apart from the 1's we already know of.
should b interesting 2 c how kealba and roxy perform this season and wots been happening with the other clubs - its been very low key.
i heard that paco could hav a few changes with a player or 2 stepping down 2 stringer and muir - will b even stronger again this season - mayb they should hav x2 sides in luscombe lol.
any1 heard from donnybrook - who hav they picked up.

gladdy boy howz bout you give it a rest. with the amount of money you blokes spent last year on players you guys shouldve had it in the bag, so untill you's really achieve something tone it down hey.

This was posted the same time last year and you were no good, all Im saying is dont talk yourselves up until you actually acheive something. We have achieved nothing but we are not talking ourselves up.

STRAIGHT DRIVE

BCash: 500
Re: North West Cricket Association

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Also Whats With Everyone Putting Roxburgh Park So Low On The Ladder They Are Going To Be One Of The Strongest Clubs Going Around This Year

Gladyboy;359462 said:
This was posted the same time last year and you were no good, all Im saying is dont talk yourselves up until you actually acheive something. We have achieved nothing but we are not talking ourselves up.

STRAIGHT DRIVE

BCash: 500
Re: North West Cricket Association

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Also Whats With Everyone Putting Roxburgh Park So Low On The Ladder They Are Going To Be One Of The Strongest Clubs Going Around This Year
hey stupid, show me where i have been talking ourselves up this year all i have written is that were looking forward to the new season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back