North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Well interesting results from last weekends games, Kealba 2 losses and 2 byes in the next 2 games, that must put them right back in the group fighting for the fourth spot.
Pacco only club to win both games at the weekend, the rest are all fighting for 2 spots now.

My tips for this weekend
Gladdy to beat Campbellfield
Pacco to beat Roxy
Sydenham to beat Buckley Park

Good luck to all teams

cockroach;376306 said:
Well interesting results from last weekends games, Kealba 2 losses and 2 byes in the next 2 games, that must put them right back in the group fighting for the fourth spot.
Pacco only club to win both games at the weekend, the rest are all fighting for 2 spots now.

My tips for this weekend
Gladdy to beat Campbellfield
Pacco to beat Roxy
Sydenham to beat Buckley Park

Good luck to all teams

My tips

Us to beat CCC some big outs for us this week will be a big test
PVCC to beat Roxy
BP to beat Syd

Gladyboy;376336 said:
My tips

PVCC to beat Roxy
BP to beat Syd

tip's

gladdy will just keep on rolling on ! with markham in stellar form and more than handy support cast , the gladdy boys will just be to strong and win confortably.
paco in a canter . xmas cant come soon enough for the struggling roxy boys . batting / bowling practice for the paco boys .
b/park v syd , match of the round and one that could shape the final 4 . could be bye bye for the looser , the winner could consolidate position in 4 .
who will win ? the parkers !
telford , tipping , erdo and support cast will be to strong for the stormers . syd to reliant of hackney . one man teams cant / dont win consistantly and this week wont be any different .

kealba , 2 looses followed by 2 byes pre-xmas , could be bye bye for the year .

park cricketer were are you . give us something .

Gladyboy;376336 said:
My tips

PVCC to beat Roxy
BP to beat Syd

CCC to scrape home against Gladdy
PVCC to smash roxy
BP to just tip out SYD

Gladyboy;376336 said:
My tips

PVCC to beat Roxy
BP to beat Syd

Gladdyboy, I think you might be having us on here with the "big outs"

My Tips:

CCC over GP
PVCC over Roxy with 2 bonus points
BP to beat Syd in a close one.

Second Slip;376348 said:
Gladdyboy, I think you might be having us on here with the "big outs"

My Tips:

CCC over GP
PVCC over Roxy with 2 bonus points
BP to beat Syd in a close one.

second slipper , i think you could be right about gladdy boy . smoke screen .
they still have markham , shepard , kelly , campbell plus cpl more than handy players , so who the big out are , is unknown and irrelevant .

paco 2 bonus points ! is that possible ? could be vitual in the scheme of things and final positions in one day ladder .

rain could be the big winner this weekend .

oldman65 , ccc to beat all conquering gladdy ! is that call outrageous as the bloke from roxy refering to finals this season ? only time will tell . ccc back on track maybe ?

My tips

Gladdy Park to To beat CCC,
PVCC to beat Roxy
BP to beat Syd

Will be glad that it will be a lot cooler on Saturday. We are 1/3 of the way in the season.

laker's legend;376354 said:
second slipper , i think you could be right about gladdy boy . smoke screen .
they still have markham , shepard , kelly , campbell plus cpl more than handy players , so who the big out are , is unknown and irrelevant .

paco 2 bonus points ! is that possible ? could be vitual in the scheme of things and final positions in one day ladder .

rain could be the big winner this weekend .

oldman65 , ccc to beat all conquering gladdy ! is that call outrageous as the bloke from roxy refering to finals this season ? only time will tell . ccc back on track maybe ?

Markham was the out........

Two bonus points and the one day final locked in for our boys!

Boys from Paccoe crushing everything in their way look to be our likely opponents at this stage

Gladyboy;376562 said:

Boys from Paccoe crushing everything in their way look to be our likely opponents at this stage

Gladyboy, how would you be going without all your MMVCA players?

mmvca;376593 said:
Gladyboy, how would you be going without all your MMVCA players?

What MMVCA players goose all our players play in the NWCA and so will some of yours next year. I have already started the assault............. you think Im joking think again. I have spoken personally to two players that play for St Marys in the last 2 weeks.

Opening Batsmen 17
Gladyboy 17
Lakerslegend 17
Letstalkcricket 16
Cockroach 16
Oldman 15
Sceondslip 14
Captaindaddy 13
Vline 13

Gladyboy;376613 said:
What MMVCA players goose all our players play in the NWCA and so will some of yours next year. I have already started the assault............. you think Im joking think again. I have spoken personally to two players that play for St Marys in the last 2 weeks.

lol, thats very funny buddy. St Marys havent won a game this year yet your going to throw money at their players!

Are they going to play in the lower grades with you.

mmvca;376622 said:
lol, thats very funny buddy. St Marys havent won a game this year yet your going to throw money at their players!

Are they going to play in the lower grades with you.

No money being offered mate and yes lower grades.... you have some more then handy players in your one day side :D

Gladyboy;376562 said:

gladdy boy , there could be a little more to your team than markham . crushing win .
ccc could be finished . as stated weeks ago by many , batting was always going to be an issue .
not sure about paco being your only likely opponent . the b/park boys going ok . stiff not to get max points on weekend . there clash after xmas against paco will decide who plays off in one day final and possibly consolidate 2 nd spot on table .

who is that dill " mmvca " .

if your comp was any good people would'nt be looking at playing in the nwca !

players come and go in every comp . dumb comment !
playing on sub-standard council pitches is not to everyones liking . and please dont give me that sh*t about turf being real cricket .
real cricket is about a contest !

laker's legend;376791 said:
gladdy boy , there could be a little more to your team than markham . crushing win .
ccc could be finished . as stated weeks ago by many , batting was always going to be an issue .
not sure about paco being your only likely opponent . the b/park boys going ok . stiff not to get max points on weekend . there clash after xmas against paco will decide who plays off in one day final and possibly consolidate 2 nd spot on table .

playing on sub-standard council pitches is not to everyones liking . and please dont give me that sh*t about turf being real cricket .

Why did you guys go to the VTCA then ?????

laker's legend;376791 said:

Hey genius, wheres your 1sts and 2nds play?? Turf dont they?

The reason those guys went to your comp is because they get PAID!!

Gladyboy will tell you otherwise, but a couple of the guys cant wait till Saturday because its pay day.

mmvca;376810 said:
Hey genius, wheres your 1sts and 2nds play?? Turf dont they?

The reason those guys went to your comp is because they get PAID!!

Gladyboy will tell you otherwise, but a couple of the guys cant wait till Saturday because its pay day.

Your right..... about me telling you otherwise that is

Putting all the rumours and innuendo aside about money, it is factual that all of the players who have come across from MMVCA believe that standard of cricket to be higher in the North west!

Make of that what you will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back