North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

bomber27;376916 said:
Hard to believe the standard is better when Rhett Kelly keeps taking wickets:D

dont know much about rhett other than the fact he's flying . runs / wickets weekly . also didnt he play district cricket and was a major contributor in hady's last premiership cpl years back !
mmmm must be ordinary or your judgement on players in possibly like your ability with bat / ball , piss poor !!

you guys from the mmvca just get over it . players come and go . voodoo i think yoy might be right , sour grapes .

move on boys . if your comp improves maybe better players will come and play in your comp rather than leave on a regular basis .

YoungGun;376893 said:
batting terrible plz explain? made 7no and 17 no against taylors lakes last year who where the best side!!

mmmmm 24 runs in 2 hits , almost allrounder class !

i did witness that sparkling 7 no against the lakers . some classical french cuts and the way you play and miss , should be batting at least 10 !

you should change your name from young gun to pop gun . 9 wicket return so far , not to bad . 2 more wickets and you have season p/b .

you dont play in the mmvca do you ??

laker's legend;377158 said:
dont know much about rhett other than the fact he's flying . runs / wickets weekly . also didnt he play district cricket and was a major contributor in hady's last premiership cpl years back !
mmmm must be ordinary or your judgement on players in possibly like your ability with bat / ball , piss poor !!

you guys from the mmvca just get over it . players come and go . voodoo i think yoy might be right , sour grapes .

move on boys . if your comp improves maybe better players will come and play in your comp rather than leave on a regular basis .

Not sure if your the full quid "Lakers" but plenty of dumb points there.
Please explain how players who were good players in our comp are all of sudden dominating in your comp.
And please don't comment on my judgement when you think I bowl.:D

bomber27;377202 said:
Not sure if your the full quid "Lakers" but plenty of dumb points there.
Please explain how players who were good players in our comp are all of sudden dominating in your comp.
And please don't comment on my judgement when you think I bowl.:D

bomber , i can call you by your first name !

dominating our comp ? please explain ! is he ??
i havent seen rhett play so i cant make direct judgement on his ability . i'm speaking from facts . he played with fitzroy / don in the district comp and made cpl 100's in the 2 's and made runs in gf for hady when they were 4 for about 10 . helped them get over the line . from that alone , that makes him better than about 95 % of the players in the mmvca .

please tell me how you and " mmvca " can judge players from your own comp when you play on underprepared council pitches that are laughable at times , where most teams struggle to make 120 pre-xmas !
anyone can roll there arm over and get 7 fa . is that cricket . no !
win the toss and you are half way to victory , please .
and i'm not saying there arent good players in the mmvca , there are and i've made mention of that in my previous entries .

who are the good players in your comp ?
i've had a look on your sight and actually have someone who plays in your comp working with me , good local players , thats it . the term gun way way over used .
the reality is , most good " local " players wouldnt make a run or get a wicket in better competitions .

how does the mmvca go in the rep scene ? would you guys be competative against , say diamond valley ?

for the record the dominanate players in the nwca in last cpl years have been guys who have come into the comp and played at higher levels . head and shoulders above the " local " players .

dont think i am full quid and please dont make any references to dumb comments , just take a deep breathe and have a read of your entries , or even better , mmcva !

laker's legend;377159 said:
mmmmm 24 runs in 2 hits , almost allrounder class !

i did witness that sparkling 7 no against the lakers . some classical french cuts and the way you play and miss , should be batting at least 10 !

you should change your name from young gun to pop gun . 9 wicket return so far , not to bad . 2 more wickets and you have season p/b .

you dont play in the mmvca do you ??

ok it was 10 no and 18 no just rechecked lol 2 more to get my pb? :S dunno how u worked that out :S...

my tips for this round are
buckley park way to strong for roxy
kealba to beat ccc
pacoe to beat storm

the top 4
glady
pacoe
buckley park
storm

not many tipsters would have had that top 4 at the start off the season and after round 7 a couple off the other sides are struggling
glady park
flying along nicely once again markham showing he class with the bat, kelly campbell both going well shepp a little queit this year that could be bad news for the rest off the teams after xmas, solid bowling line up so clearly the side to get over
pacoe
pacoe rolling along nicely as well with the same blokes leading the way tripp and hare with the bat and i could bowling attack with ford barron tripp most likely the best balanced team in the comp with just about everyone in there side can bat
buckley park
in the race for the final two spots the parkers have there nose in front at this stage erdman mociack tipper wallace all in the runs telford a little quiet so far when he fires have a good top order, rea leading wicket taker with day telford erdman taking wickets hayes quiet this year another who when fires will make the parkers even harder to beat should finish top 3
storm
the storm have snuck into 4th after last weekend have pushed glady and had a good game with buckley park so they are right in the mix, hackney is leading the comp and is in great from but one man can not carry the team all year, charlton is a good playes with bat and ball but they do fall away will finish 5th
tip rats
hard to get a read on the tip rats pushed glady then havent won a game since i still think they are good enough to finish in the 4 with ramo,morris,tullio leading the way scalzo leading the wickets in the comp and storey having a good year the tip rats should come home hard and get a top 4 spot
ccc
flag contenders at the start off the year but all is not smove sailing the graet white hope macca is only averaging 24 and there batting line up is just average at best there bowling with shore rasool and hassan is keeping then in the hunt but i expect them to misss the finals
roxy
having a tough year and hopefully they can find a win along the way before the season ends

quick question for the organiser of the tips, Can tips be redone for this round if saturday is washed out?

Buckley Park to beat Roxy
CCC to beat Kealba ( This could go either way depends if played as a 1 day or 2 day game )
Pacco to beat Storm

Good Luck to all teams

I see no reason why not if the game doesnt get a start, will create a few more talking points if nothing else.

letstalkcricket;377341 said:
buckley park way to strong for roxy
kealba to beat ccc
pacoe to beat storm

the top 4
glady
pacoe
buckley park
storm

not many tipsters would have had that top 4 at the start off the season and after round 7 a couple off the other sides are struggling
glady park
flying along nicely once again markham showing he class with the bat, kelly campbell both going well shepp a little queit this year that could be bad news for the rest off the teams after xmas, solid bowling line up so clearly the side to get over
pacoe
pacoe rolling along nicely as well with the same blokes leading the way tripp and hare with the bat and i could bowling attack with ford barron tripp most likely the best balanced team in the comp with just about everyone in there side can bat
buckley park
in the race for the final two spots the parkers have there nose in front at this stage erdman mociack tipper wallace all in the runs telford a little quiet so far when he fires have a good top order, rea leading wicket taker with day telford erdman taking wickets hayes quiet this year another who when fires will make the parkers even harder to beat should finish top 3
storm
the storm have snuck into 4th after last weekend have pushed glady and had a good game with buckley park so they are right in the mix, hackney is leading the comp and is in great from but one man can not carry the team all year, charlton is a good playes with bat and ball but they do fall away will finish 5th
tip rats
hard to get a read on the tip rats pushed glady then havent won a game since i still think they are good enough to finish in the 4 with ramo,morris,tullio leading the way scalzo leading the wickets in the comp and storey having a good year the tip rats should come home hard and get a top 4 spot
ccc
flag contenders at the start off the year but all is not smove sailing the graet white hope macca is only averaging 24 and there batting line up is just average at best there bowling with shore rasool and hassan is keeping then in the hunt but i expect them to misss the finals
roxy
having a tough year and hopefully they can find a win along the way before the season ends

tips

buckley park to slam roxy .
ccc to beat kealba . ccc strong bowling line up should be enough to get them over the line .
paco win in close one . if the stormers can get harey / trippy early they could be chance .

letstalkcricket , impressive analysis of teams . you must be a captain . its not danny viani ?

only certainty is gladdy for top spot . the way the season has panned out , you loose 2 games in a row and you could be in trouble . just have a look at kealba . had gladdy 9 down cpl weeks back , 16 runs in the bank , win and they are on top . they loose , loose again , have bye and now find they selves struggling and back in the pack .

b/park v paco game after x-mas could be a season defining game .

i still like the b/park boys . they are the danger to the almighty gladdy machine . critical ingredient for dangerous teams , match winners and the parkers have few . telford , tipping , erdo , day , hayes .

how long can paco keep going on the shoulders of trippy/harey ?

stormers , simple , one man band . will struggle to make top 4 .

ccc v keallba game , like voodoo said , looser finished !

laker's legend;377406 said:
tips

buckley park to slam roxy .
ccc to beat kealba . ccc strong bowling line up should be enough to get them over the line .
paco win in close one . if the stormers can get harey / trippy early they could be chance .

letstalkcricket , impressive analysis of teams . you must be a captain . its not danny viani ?

only certainty is gladdy for top spot . the way the season has panned out , you loose 2 games in a row and you could be in trouble . just have a look at kealba . had gladdy 9 down cpl weeks back , 16 runs in the bank , win and they are on top . they loose , loose again , have bye and now find they selves struggling and back in the pack .

b/park v paco game after x-mas could be a season defining game .

i still like the b/park boys . they are the danger to the almighty gladdy machine . critical ingredient for dangerous teams , match winners and the parkers have few . telford , tipping , erdo , day , hayes .

how long can paco keep going on the shoulders of trippy/harey ?

stormers , simple , one man band . will struggle to make top 4 .

ccc v keallba game , like voodoo said , looser finished !

He is not from Kealba, does sound like a person in a leadership position though...hmmm

My tips

Buckley to beat Roxy perhaps outright if so will cement the beavers spot in the top 4. Telford to get back in the runs this week you would think, if he doesnt then it will be a long second half of the year for Wes who is a big confidence player

Paccoe to continue along their merry winning way against the Storm

The KGG CCC game really is a blockbuster, I believe based on the form against us that Kealba are the better side and should win which will end the year for CCC. In saying that with the one dayers coming to an end if KGG dont win this one they might struggle as they are not renowned for there 2 day games

cockroach;377386 said:
quick question for the organiser of the tips, Can tips be redone for this round if saturday is washed out?

CCC to beat Kealba ( This could go either way depends if played as a 1 day or 2 day game )
Pacco to beat Storm

Good Luck to all teams

tips as follows
CCC to beat Kealba
Pacco to beat storm

Cougars Cafe is back in action tonight.

Tonights meal is Succulent Scotch Fillet Steak with your choice of Dianne or Pepper sauce.

Served with baked Vegies. Potatoes,Onion,Carrot and Pumpkin and a serve of fresh garden green beans

All meals are catered for everyone including people with Diabetes and Religious obligations.

Please note that there will be a wait of 30 minutes for your meal tonight so please order in advance.

cougars cafe;377556 said:
Cougars Cafe is back in action tonight.

Tonights meal is Succulent Scotch Fillet Steak with your choice of Dianne or Pepper sauce.

Served with baked Vegies. Potatoes,Onion,Carrot and Pumpkin and a serve of fresh garden green beans

All meals are catered for everyone including people with Diabetes and Religious obligations.

Please note that there will be a wait of 30 minutes for your meal tonight so please order in advance.

hahahaha gold!

weapons05/06;377573 said:
hahahaha gold!

Haven't been well for the past two weeks so the meals were just basic such as Schnitzel with chips and salad, but as you can see Weapons I was back open for business last night.

Come along and join us for a meal and bring a few mates. I'll even let you pick the menu, HOWZAT sound? The only catch is you must bring at least 3 people with you. Just give me a weeks notice and I'll prepare the meal just for you.

Next weeks meal is already worked out and I will post it later on in the week.

My prices are cheaper than a large size meal from Macca's, and more healthy.

All meals have been $7.50 with the exception of last night. Scotch Fillet Steak is expensive, $20 - $24 per kilo so last night the meal was $9.

Everyone enjoyed it, so they told me, (they might have been too scared to tell me otherwise) LOL.

Seriously though, the players and members of our club and those from other clubs have been a great support to me buying from my little cafe every week.

As they say" at the end of the day it's great to be able to sit down have a good meal, a couple of drinks, and have a relaxing night with friends".

So when can I book you in for a table for four? :)

cougars cafe;377618 said:
Haven't been well for the past two weeks so the meals were just basic such as Schnitzel with chips and salad, but as you can see Weapons I was back open for business last night.

Come along and join us for a meal and bring a few mates. I'll even let you pick the menu, HOWZAT sound? The only catch is you must bring at least 3 people with you. Just give me a weeks notice and I'll prepare the meal just for you.

Next weeks meal is already worked out and I will post it later on in the week.

My prices are cheaper than a large size meal from Macca's, and more healthy.

All meals have been $7.50 with the exception of last night. Scotch Fillet Steak is expensive, $20 - $24 per kilo so last night the meal was $9.

Everyone enjoyed it, so they told me, (they might have been too scared to tell me otherwise) LOL.

Seriously though, the players and members of our club and those from other clubs have been a great support to me buying from my little cafe every week.

As they say" at the end of the day it's great to be able to sit down have a good meal, a couple of drinks, and have a relaxing night with friends".

So when can I book you in for a table for four? :)

hahahaha i am a table of 4.......i mean i eat like a table of 4.........:eek:

surely c.c.c dont have the facilities to cater for your great self........my club might have to offer you some coin to travel down the wst ring rd to ballarat rd to cook us up a storm next season.....

$9 bucks for a steak.........and i have to wait for it id rather go to kfc n get a large fillet burger combo.........hahahaha

i dont need a weeks notice to go to kfc.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back