North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

tipping is only going to get better 5 hits in 7 years he will make big scores against good sides to buckley parks batting line up is looking strong
tipping averaging 62 erdman 70 mociack 56 wallace 40 and wes yet to fire i dont agree the top 3 are locked in , i think glady are the only ones locked in at this stage pacoe will make just a matter off where they will finish storm buckley park tip rats fighting for 2 spots

letstalkcricket;379090 said:
tipping is only going to get better 5 hits in 7 years he will make big scores against good sides to buckley parks batting line up is looking strong
tipping averaging 62 erdman 70 mociack 56 wallace 40 and wes yet to fire i dont agree the top 3 are locked in , i think glady are the only ones locked in at this stage pacoe will make just a matter off where they will finish storm buckley park tip rats fighting for 2 spots

letstalkcricket i agree .

will go one further and say premiership is open as ever and up for grabs . no one side is that much better than the rest . gladdy are 6 zip but have had cpl close calls that have gone their way. they will end up on top but from there anyones call.
the beavers are the real deal . as previously stated , they have match winners to beat anyone .
pacco are pacco . they will do enough to make finals .kealba / stormers the big question mark .
stormers are so reliant on hackney just cant see them winning consistantly , especially in big games .
kealba , just not enough quality . just making up numbers .

Top order callapse for CCC again over the weekend...perhaps a possible promotion to No. 9 for Patchy this week...Beasty to No. 10...

this sunday at coburg city oval NWCA vs MMVCA under 21's local derby all get down and support the young and upcoming tellant in the NWCA!

rain rain go away come back another week! lol first 2 games wash outs also!

YoungGun;379414 said:
this sunday at coburg city oval NWCA vs MMVCA under 21's local derby all get down and support the young and upcoming tellant in the NWCA!

rain rain go away come back another week! lol first 2 games wash outs also!

Who cares?

tjs kats;379467 said:
what young gun said was ok, who cares abt you batting at 9 or 10.
get over yrself patch

will be fun to see a few balls flying past ur chin satdy patchy!

YoungGun;379517 said:

ohhh young gun , bowler from gladdy !!

patchy gun bat , mmmmmm like all the other guns at ccc ??

young gun i would take it easy on patchy , most likely his batting will be somewhere between ordinary and disgraceful ! getting his wicket would be like picking up a fat hairy scrubber from sulli's at 3.00 am , taking her home and making wild passionate love for 2.50 minutes ! its only when you get home later you realize the conquest was hardly worth it , actually a little embarrasing !!!

ccc got juniors ???? no !!
i can see why when you have the likes of patchy at their club !

young gun all the best to yourself and the other young blokes in the under 21 's .

YoungGun;379517 said:

Bring it on Champ...the way the CCC top order is batting, I'll be in before tea...

Gladyboy;379039 said:
Hmmm interesting the storm really are the real deal it appears and could end up playing finals. It appears the top 3 are locked in with the storm and rats to fight for the remaining spot.

Tipping in the runs again I am not convinced that he is a powerhouse as yet has made 2 big tons but both against the cellar dwellars in Roxy only averages 11 if you take away those hits, time will tell.

Gladyboy, I am not sure about the top 3 being locked in,the top 2 I grant you will be there in march.
There is only 3 points between Buckley Park, Sydenham and Kealba, with BP playing the Storm this game and Kealba unlucky to be having the bye this game and then coming against Glady Park first game after Xmas.
Tips for this Round
Gladdy to beat Campbellfield
Only way I can see Gladdy losing this is if they start Xmas drinks early

Pacco to beat Roxy
Pacco to bounce back from what they would consider a dropped game against the Storm last round

Storm to beat Buckley Park
The Storm have to win this if they want to make the finals and could even open up a chance to grab third spot at the end.

Good Luck to all teams this weekend
A Merry Xmas to all and theirs on this forum

cockroach;379688 said:
Gladyboy, I am not sure about the top 3 being locked in,the top 2 I grant you will be there in march.
There is only 3 points between Buckley Park, Sydenham and Kealba, with BP playing the Storm this game and Kealba unlucky to be having the bye this game and then coming against Glady Park first game after Xmas.
Tips for this Round
Gladdy to beat Campbellfield
Only way I can see Gladdy losing this is if they start Xmas drinks early

Pacco to beat Roxy
Pacco to bounce back from what they would consider a dropped game against the Storm last round

Storm to beat Buckley Park
The Storm have to win this if they want to make the finals and could even open up a chance to grab third spot at the end.

Good Luck to all teams this weekend
A Merry Xmas to all and theirs on this forum

whats unlucky about kealba having a bye then playing glady first up everyone plays everyone once and everyone has two byes

laker's legend;379543 said:
ohhh young gun , bowler from gladdy !!

patchy gun bat , mmmmmm like all the other guns at ccc ??

young gun i would take it easy on patchy , most likely his batting will be somewhere between ordinary and disgraceful ! getting his wicket would be like picking up a fat hairy scrubber from sulli's at 3.00 am , taking her home and making wild passionate love for 2.50 minutes ! its only when you get home later you realize the conquest was hardly worth it , actually a little embarrasing !!!

ccc got juniors ???? no !!
i can see why when you have the likes of patchy at their club !

young gun all the best to yourself and the other young blokes in the under 21 's .

just trying to bring some excitement back into this forum lol

Patchy;379599 said:
Bring it on Champ...the way the CCC top order is batting, I'll be in before tea...

bring it on champ !!

please patchy , you are confusing your ability with your ambitions !
you dont bring a sword to a gun fight !

i reckon you wouldnt make runs in the under 16 ' s .

you will get your chance this week against " young gun " , who ever you are !

judging from your results this season , i reckon you'd be lucky to have 80 runs on the board !

cockroach

can you please explain how kealba are " unlucky " because they have a bye ??

no luck involved . the rats have a bye then follow up with gladdy in one dayer after xmas . season could be over first week in jan !

next 2 rounds are huge . will shape ladder .

BP will beat SH this week easy, hackney out early and its all over, SH lucky they were only chasing a small total last week - to much reliance on Hackney.BP will finish 2nd or 3rd, only 1 spot up for grabs.

Here is the tip ladder as of last week

Gladyboy 19
Lakerslegend 18
Letstalkcricket 18
Opening Batsmen 17
Cockroach 17
Oldman 16
Sceondslip 15
Captaindaddy 13
Vline 13

Gents I am a bit over doing this as Captaindaddy and Vline have stopped putting them in and it is clear that I will smash you all lmao.

Do you boys still want this done, I will do it as I said I would but if there is no interest I will pull the pin. Let me know.

My tips for the weekend

Paccoe to bounce back against Roxy after a shock loss

Buckley Park to beat the stormers and confirm my previous thoughts that they are a lock.

We lost this game last year against CCC I wonder could they pull off another upset. I for one are not going to tip it,

Gladyboy;379766 said:
My tips for the weekend

Paccoe to bounce back against Roxy after a shock loss

Buckley Park to beat the stormers and confirm my previous thoughts that they are a lock.

We lost this game last year against CCC I wonder could they pull off another upset. I for one are not going to tip it,

Hear ye. Hear ye.

laker's legend;379751 said:
cockroach

can you please explain how kealba are " unlucky " because they have a bye ??

no luck involved . the rats have a bye then follow up with gladdy in one dayer after xmas . season could be over first week in jan !

next 2 rounds are huge . will shape ladder .[/QUOT

legend as you say the season could be over the first week in Jan, of all the round this year to have the bye, Kealba would have to consider themselves "unlucky" being that they had a couple of early wins and couldn't cement a place in top 4, now they are a couple of points out and with the bye and then coming up against the top side next round.

Also put it in to raise some debate on the forum, it has been a lil quiet apart having to listen to patchy.

young gun all the best for sunday as well

Opening Batsman;377541 said:
buckley park d roxy park kgg d CCC SHC D PVC

Gladyboy;379765 said:
Here is the tip ladder as of last week

Gladyboy 19
Lakerslegend 18
Letstalkcricket 18
Opening Batsmen 17
Cockroach 17
Oldman 16
Sceondslip 15
Captaindaddy 13
Vline 13

Gents I am a bit over doing this as Captaindaddy and Vline have stopped putting them in and it is clear that I will smash you all lmao.

Do you boys still want this done, I will do it as I said I would but if there is no interest I will pull the pin. Let me know.

Gladyboy I should be on 20 tips, had all 3 matches corrected last week, check your previous tally, keep up with the tips becuase I will smash everyone, I should be on top once the 3 tips are corrected for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back