North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

We (PVCCC) defeated Campbellfield by about 80 runs. We made 220, and bowled them all out in about 35 overs.

so gladyboy? are the wheels falling off down there? 6 for 71 and now losing to the bottom side?
pressure pressure pressure pressure

tjs kats;384647 said:
so gladyboy? are the wheels falling off down there? 6 for 71 and now losing to the bottom side?

I dont think so just a drop off in form, hopefully it can be recaptured for the one day G/F but truth be told Roxy's ground hasnt been our happiest hunting ground over the past few year so it will be interesting.

We have that many new blokes now half the team isnt familiar with the past years fade outs that have taken place in finals so the pressure isnt really there.

Shep will be a big inclusion after coming back through the seconds yesterday and smacking a quality 80 off about 12 overs.

tjs kats;384647 said:

right gladdy of it will bite u in the arse.

voodoo;384709 said:
right gladdy of it will bite u in the arse.

mmmm interesting weekends play .

the all mighty glady beaten by roxy . good to hear from the roxy boys on the sight . now they will go back in their hole for another millenium and wont be heard of again .

as previously stated , season is even as it has ever been . anyones for the taking .
wouldnt take much notice about gladdys loss . have seen it happen many many times , bottom team beat top .
still think they have paco's measure .
the rats gone ?

can syd hold on ??

KGG lomg way back 4 them now, need 2 beat roxy this week and hope gladdy beat SH, need 2 win the week after against BP and SH have the bye.then it will b all square going into the last round, BP need 2 beat campellfield this week, if they dont they leave the door open.:p:eek:

I know P. Tripp is the red hot favourite for the Comp MVP but I think a smokey might be D. English from Roxy with an ave of 59.3 with the bat and haveing taken 11 wickets @ 17.3 might be in with a chance with a couple of games where he would be the top vote getter. Any thoughts?

I wouldnt be writting Gladdy off just yet, Roxy have a habit of doing this to the top sides, remember Taylors last year!

Second Slip;384801 said:
I know P. Tripp is the red hot favourite for the Comp MVP but I think a smokey might be D. English from Roxy with an ave of 59.3 with the bat and haveing taken 11 wickets @ 17.3 might be in with a chance with a couple of games where he would be the top vote getter. Any thoughts?

I wouldnt have thought they have won enough games however it is a bit of a joke IMO if Tripp doesnt win its all depends on who the umps like I remeber when Shep made 900 runs and took 20 odd wickets and was beaten by Campbell from CCC all because Shep mouths off.

Gladyboy;384805 said:
I wouldnt have thought they have won enough games however it is a bit of a joke IMO if Tripp doesnt win its all depends on who the umps like I remeber when Shep made 900 runs and took 20 odd wickets and was beaten by Campbell from CCC all because Shep mouths off.

that was a laugh, sitting near the gladdy park boys you could hear Shep carrying on a bit once he found out he did not win, and rightly so.

Another classic preso night in the 1990's was at moonee valley where some of the boys almost nearly got into a punch on, for something that happen on the field.

2 Days cricket re-commence this week. What going to happen

Opening Batsman;384910 said:
that was a laugh, sitting near the gladdy park boys you could hear Shep carrying on a bit once he found out he did not win, and rightly so.

Another classic preso night in the 1990's was at moonee valley where some of the boys almost nearly got into a punch on, for something that happen on the field.

2 Days cricket re-commence this week. What going to happen

Not sure it was Shep carrying on, I think after a gutfull i was doing most of the carrying on. I think I even recall telling Oldman that Timmy should give the trophy to Shep, fair to say Oldman did not agree

Second Slip;384801 said:

Think you'll find Harey might steal too many votes from Trippy.. Be very interesting..

Hare has 400 runs at 80 and 10 wickets at 12..

Tripp has 340 runs at 85 and 18 wickets at 16..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back