North West Cricket Association 2010/11

interestings results pacoe 120 keabla 8/88 going to the wire pacoe for me to good ]
buckley park 5/300 storm 8/111 of 0 overs looks like beeing pacoe v baukley [-park and parkly park ar3e firing at thr rightm time

Boys, I must say what a disgrace today was. Tip Rats needed 30 runs on there own dunghill to get through to the grand final. Pasco Vale players arrived at Kealba at 10:00am this morning to contact the NWCA and inform them that the Tip Rats pitch had been ripped up????

Questions that need to be asked......

Why were the Pasco Vale boys at Kealba at 10:00am this morning?
It took minutes for a player from Pasco Vale to put the pictures on Facebook and slagging off the Tip Rats about there ripped up pitch?
How come parts of the Tip Rats ground had been dug???
To what advantage would it give the Tip Rats digging up there own pitch, when they were chasing 30 runs on there own ground (Clearly i would not have given up our home ground advantage if this was at Beaver Park!!!!????)

I do believe that the ground was wet and today's play would have been abandoned due to too much water being on the ground. This would have given the Tip Rats the victory and they would have gone straight through to the Grand Final to play us.

The only way a game venue can be changed during play is if the pitch has been damaged????

I am happy to know we are playing PVCC and they have cheated there way into the game because they do not deserve to be there this year. I would rather play PVCC than the tip rats as i believe we have them covered.... Thank You PVCC for your efforts today as i know the Tip Rats would of been a massive challenge to get over...

Unfortunately the league will not do anything about this as they have shown there hands with the way they have handled the Gladstone Park debacle......

Lakers Legend I did say that the Beavers would be too good for the Sharks and Telford was the Key????

Now i predict that we will win this flag as PVCC definitely do not deserve to be there, so we will win this GF... That is my gut feel...

Come on Beavers!!!!!!!

Very Interesting I must admit my immediate thought when I recieved a call informing me of the damaged pitch at 11am this morning was that the tip rats were up to no good but reading what has been said does raise the question.

Can I see PVCC damaging a pitch no......definetly no.....but why was the damage raised so early and if it is true that paccoe raised the issue then it seems a bit suss.

Eiher way we are out of the spotlight, thank %$#@ for that

Boys, I must say what a disgrace today was. Tip Rats needed 30 runs on there own dunghill to get through to the grand final. Pasco Vale players arrived at Kealba at 10:00am this morning to contact the NWCA and inform them that the Tip Rats pitch had been ripped up????

Questions that need to be asked......

Why were the Pasco Vale boys at Kealba at 10:00am this morning?
It took minutes for a player from Pasco Vale to put the pictures on Facebook and slagging off the Tip Rats about there ripped up pitch?
How come parts of the Tip Rats ground had been dug???
To what advantage would it give the Tip Rats digging up there own pitch, when they were chasing 30 runs on there own ground (Clearly i would not have given up our home ground advantage if this was at Beaver Park!!!!????)

I do believe that the ground was wet and today's play would have been abandoned due to too much water being on the ground. This would have given the Tip Rats the victory and they would have gone straight through to the Grand Final to play us.

The only way a game venue can be changed during play is if the pitch has been damaged????

I am happy to know we are playing PVCC and they have cheated there way into the game because they do not deserve to be there this year. I would rather play PVCC than the tip rats as i believe we have them covered.... Thank You PVCC for your efforts today as i know the Tip Rats would of been a massive challenge to get over...

Unfortunately the league will not do anything about this as they have shown there hands with the way they have handled the Gladstone Park debacle......

Lakers Legend I did say that the Beavers would be too good for the Sharks and Telford was the Key????

Now i predict that we will win this flag as PVCC definitely do not deserve to be there, so we will win this GF... That is my gut feel...

Come on Beavers!!!!!!!

Mate. are you serious?

Greg Carbis lives around the corner from the ground and was going there early to sweep the water of the pitch after the rain overnight to let it dry so we could make sure the pitch was dry enough to get a game in..

The ground itself was fine,and had the pitch not been tampered with we would have definitely played our game.. especially considering we played a game their earlier in the year when the ground was much wetter..

If you had half a brain you would realise that defending 30 runs, on any ground, you would choose kealba. The ground is big and the grass is long... Not to mention the pitch itself is springy and hard to bat on (see the highest run chase for the year, its very low). Instead we had to play at a much smaller ground with much quicker grass which had 3 4's hit on today that would have been no more then 2's at kealba.. So clearly PVCCC was disadvantaged by the moving of grounds, not KGGCC.

Knowing the boys in the kealba first 11 i find it hard to beleive that one of them would do it, but in saying that I find it hard to beleive that it was pure coincidence.. My gut feeling is someone from the club in general was responsible. This does not have to be someone involved with the club, but maybe a strong supporter, who knows what happened. Either way, how can anyone in their right mind think it was anyone from PVCCC?
Think of the facts;
Last day available
Not to mention that;
a) kealba finished higher then pvccc, hence we needed to get a game in to win, not a draw, therefore how would ripping up a pitch help us
b) kealba boys were in some obvious trouble, funny how the pitch wasnt ripped up when we were all out for 118.. Coincidence you think?
c)kealba boys had a bucks night that night at the club..maybe some druken stupidity?

I commend the competition for the change of grounds to ensure we got a result in the end but only a ************** lunatic could possibly think that it would ever be in the interests of pvccc to rip up the kealba pitch.

Anyone who was at the match today saw kealba had there chances to win the game(after we dropped three chances) anyway so surely the deserving team has gone through.

I am very disappointed that anyone on here is suggesting we had anything to do with it as I think PVCCC has proven over many years to be honest competitors and highly regarded members of this association.

Gladdyboy, I am dissapointed that you are insinuating that we had anything to do with this.
If this is simply me poorly interpreting your words then I apologise but it does seem to me that you are pointing the finger at us and I do respect your opinons on here and thus would be dissapointed that you think our club capable of such things...

Paccoeboy

Mate. are you serious?

Greg Carbis lives around the corner from the ground and was going there early to sweep the water of the pitch after the rain overnight to let it dry so we could make sure the pitch was dry enough to get a game in..

The ground itself was fine,and had the pitch not been tampered with we would have definitely played our game.. especially considering we played a game their earlier in the year when the ground was much wetter..

If you had half a brain you would realise that defending 30 runs, on any ground, you would choose kealba. The ground is big and the grass is long... Not to mention the pitch itself is springy and hard to bat on (see the highest run chase for the year, its very low). Instead we had to play at a much smaller ground with much quicker grass which had 3 4's hit on today that would have been no more then 2's at kealba.. So clearly PVCCC was disadvantaged by the moving of grounds, not KGGCC.

Knowing the boys in the kealba first 11 i find it hard to beleive that one of them would do it, but in saying that I find it hard to beleive that it was pure coincidence.. My gut feeling is someone from the club in general was responsible. This does not have to be someone involved with the club, but maybe a strong supporter, who knows what happened. Either way, how can anyone in their right mind think it was anyone from PVCCC?
Think of the facts;
Last day available
Not to mention that;
a) kealba finished higher then pvccc, hence we needed to get a game in to win, not a draw, therefore how would ripping up a pitch help us
b) kealba boys were in some obvious trouble, funny how the pitch wasnt ripped up when we were all out for 118.. Coincidence you think?
c)kealba boys had a bucks night that night at the club..maybe some druken stupidity?

I commend the competition for the change of grounds to ensure we got a result in the end but only a ************** lunatic could possibly think that it would ever be in the interests of pvccc to rip up the kealba pitch.

Anyone who was at the match today saw kealba had there chances to win the game(after we dropped three chances) anyway so surely the deserving team has gone through.

I am very disappointed that anyone on here is suggesting we had anything to do with it as I think PVCCC has proven over many years to be honest competitors and highly regarded members of this association.

Gladdyboy, I am dissapointed that you are insinuating that we had anything to do with this.
If this is simply me poorly interpreting your words then I apologise but it does seem to me that you are pointing the finger at us and I do respect your opinons on here and thus would be dissapointed that you think our club capable of such things...

Paccoeboy

well well well !

i have seem many dumb things in my life but what transpired over weekend is one of the most astonishing acts of " stupidity " to grace the human race !

for starters all you boys need to just ease up and stop pointing fingers . only the people involved and possibly cpl others are aware of what actually happened .
making judgements on perception , can be dangerous !

BUT

there is a saying in this world - " perception is reality "

and the perception , right or wrong doesnt favour the tip rats one iota .

" quack quack " you need to stop the substance abuse judging from your last comments !

integrity of person and club needs to be looked at . paco ??

would they do something that low?
why would they do something so stupid ?
and finally what benifit would they gain ?

kealba ??

looking at facts, there isnt one advantage that would favour pacoe in committing this bizzare act ?

pacoe boy hit it on the head -

moving to neutral ground with batsman friendly pitch - pacoe are bowling !
moving to neutral ground that is a lot smaller and quicker - pacoe bowling !

back to perception - right or wrong , if you ask 100 people from the comp. who would be to blame , 99 would have the same answer !

now the executive have an issue on their hands .

what will happen ?
will anything happen ?

the acid test has been applied and if the comp dont act and get to the bottom of this , the nwca will be viewd as a " mickey mouse " competion .

to the kealba cricket club , i would suggest you boys get on the front foot and do everything in your power to get to the bottom of this and hopefully save the integrity of your club . this could tarnish your club for years !

you boys need to get to the bottom of this fast - if involved or if not involved - either way , you have a massive job in saving the name of your club !

someone needs to be held acountable !

DUMB DUMB DUMB

Fact: No team has ever won the 1 day GF & the regular season GF.
We all love the Beaver but if History has anything to do with it Pacco will go Back to Back.

Could Professor Marrs bowl them to Victory?

Fact: No team has ever won the 1 day GF & the regular season GF.
We all love the Beaver but if History has anything to do with it Pacco will go Back to Back.

Could Professor Marrs bowl them to Victory?

cut over slips you have beaver on your mind and it has effected your thought process .

that fact is incorrect .. 2005/06 last and only time .

lets get back to the cricket .

sydenham would be very disappointed . the writing has been on the wall for many months .
there problem was very obvious . their skipper even didnt see it , couldnt see it or got lost in winning during the preliminary rounds .

well done erdo and boys . huge effort .
telford was always the key . stood up when it counted and stuck it to his detractors !

i'm still in a state of shock over the other result .

dont want to go any further but it is not looking good when the club in mind hasnt responded !

Paccoeboy who do you think you are fooling buddy....

Think of the facts;
Last day available
Not to mention that;

a) kealba finished higher then pvccc, hence we needed to get a game in to win, not a draw, therefore how would ripping up a pitch help us....

Destroying the pitch is the only that a venue can be changed. The game was going to be washed out due to all the water on the ground and the only way the game was going to go ahead was a change of venue.

Funny that wasn't it mate. As soon as the ground looked to be unplayable, something needed to happen for the game to be moved? Funny that the league was called at 10:00am in the morning? Never in my life of cricket have I seen any players from a team turn up at 10:00am for a 1:00pm start???

How do you know that the TIP RATS had a bucks night at there club??? Have you been to there club mate?? who in there right mind would celebrate a bucks night there? I have heard that the boys were out at the Belgium Beer Gardens scaring all the women they could with there TIP RAT looks??? (Some how Belgium Beer Gardens seems to be the new Club rooms for KGGCC Mad Monday at the TIP RATS boys when we win the Flag ???

Paccoboy I am sorry but your reply just does not make sense???

Some huge accusations from Paccoboy, maybe he is feeling guilty and trying to put the heat on someone else??

I wonder if the league will follow up on this??

Like i said COME ON BEAVERS!!!!!!!!! Lets bring home our second CUP for the year, clearly PVCCC will be feeling to guilty to perform at there best!!!

Anyway,

Clearly there is a grand final that is going to be played this week and it will be between the Beavers and PVCCC

I believe that we are a decent chance of winning this game. PVCCC is a proven performer but I think that the beavers have hit form at the right time. They remind me a little of the Hawks in 2008!!!!

Tipping will get off to a Flyer and the usual suspects of Erdo, Hass, Mociak & Snake will make the runs with Macca playing a cameo role at the top order, can Telford strike again?. Youg Gun MOLONEY!!!!! will again have an influence on this game....

I do not wish to comment on the Pacco Boys as they are filled with talanted cricketers. Big Bad Bazza (7 wickets last week) can he do it again? Marz?? Will he take a wicket this week??? He is a tidy bowler and I am hoping our boys will be patient with him and the Tripps, WOW WEE what a dream team!!!

The beavers will need to bat out of there skin to win this one as the Hawks played out of there kins in 2008???

i am tipping my Beavers by 3 wickets and chasing the runs down with 10 overs to spare.

quackquack you need to get of the gear
i dont think anyone did it it was the aftershock from the japan earth quack anyway lets talk about the cricket the only time this site fires up is when something has happened isnt the cricket the reason we are on here ,,
what a great performance from buckley park and also pascoe vale for making the grand final
all reports are that pascoe vale are over the moon to be playing buckley park cause they do not rate them one bit considering buckley park have struggled to beat them, maybe they have some reason to think they are over the line ,,
is pascoe vale as good as last year ??? i dont think so
is buckley park a better side than last year ??? i believe they are
will that make a difference when they meet in the grand final ?? no
the last time these 2 sides played it was a draw buckley park 191 pacoe 6/120 did buckley park gain some confidence from that ???
will buckley park turn up and play like they did in the semi final ??? i dont think so
which team is likely to put in a shocker ??? buckley park not pascoe vale
will telford make runs again ??? no chance
will mcpherson back up again ?? no chance
what are the chances of buckley park making a big score again against pacoe ??? zero
have buckley park got the bowlers to roll pacoe for a low score ??? no

for me pacoe will be to strong and will win easy as buckley park to not play well against pacoe and that will be on there minds
pascoe vale to many match winners ,, hare tripp barron buckley park maybe one if there lucky

Paccoeboy who do you think you are fooling buddy....

Think of the facts;
Last day available
Not to mention that;

a) kealba finished higher then pvccc, hence we needed to get a game in to win, not a draw, therefore how would ripping up a pitch help us....

Destroying the pitch is the only that a venue can be changed. The game was going to be washed out due to all the water on the ground and the only way the game was going to go ahead was a change of venue.

Funny that wasn't it mate. As soon as the ground looked to be unplayable, something needed to happen for the game to be moved? Funny that the league was called at 10:00am in the morning? Never in my life of cricket have I seen any players from a team turn up at 10:00am for a 1:00pm start???

How do you know that the TIP RATS had a bucks night at there club??? Have you been to there club mate?? who in there right mind would celebrate a bucks night there? I have heard that the boys were out at the Belgium Beer Gardens scaring all the women they could with there TIP RAT looks??? (Some how Belgium Beer Gardens seems to be the new Club rooms for KGGCC Mad Monday at the TIP RATS boys when we win the Flag ???

Paccoboy I am sorry but your reply just does not make sense???

Some huge accusations from Paccoboy, maybe he is feeling guilty and trying to put the heat on someone else??

I wonder if the league will follow up on this??

Like i said COME ON BEAVERS!!!!!!!!! Lets bring home our second CUP for the year, clearly PVCCC will be feeling to guilty to perform at there best!!!

quack quack

this will be short , because the topic is as bizzare as your posts !

pacoe's motives - refer previous post . zero to gain .

integrity of club / person needs to be considered because all we are commenting on is on perception .

finally with this unsavoury act , why has no one from kealba replied ?

this incident is so damaging to their name i'm staggered no one from the club has put there case forward !

that is if they have nothing to hide !

ahhhhh and quack quack good work . the fact the beavers havent beaten pacoe since button up jocks were in , giving them extra motivation is intelligence at its optimum !

quackquack you need to get of the gear
i dont think anyone did it it was the aftershock from the japan earth quack anyway lets talk about the cricket the only time this site fires up is when something has happened isnt the cricket the reason we are on here ,,
what a great performance from buckley park and also pascoe vale for making the grand final
all reports are that pascoe vale are over the moon to be playing buckley park cause they do not rate them one bit considering buckley park have struggled to beat them, maybe they have some reason to think they are over the line ,,
is pascoe vale as good as last year ??? i dont think so
is buckley park a better side than last year ??? i believe they are
will that make a difference when they meet in the grand final ?? no
the last time these 2 sides played it was a draw buckley park 191 pacoe 6/120 did buckley park gain some confidence from that ???
will buckley park turn up and play like they did in the semi final ??? i dont think so
which team is likely to put in a shocker ??? buckley park not pascoe vale
will telford make runs again ??? no chance
will mcpherson back up again ?? no chance
what are the chances of buckley park making a big score again against pacoe ??? zero
have buckley park got the bowlers to roll pacoe for a low score ??? no

for me pacoe will be to strong and will win easy as buckley park to not play well against pacoe and that will be on there minds
pascoe vale to many match winners ,, hare tripp barron buckley park maybe one if there lucky

bring it on , or is that what are you on !

i know , you with " quack quack " enjoying the delights of bucket bongs while watching re-runs of cheech and chong classics !

no , yes , no , no , no chance , no chance , no !

please !
ease up on the mind altering substances !

the beavers are in a very good position , confidence high and more importantly momentum .
erdo and boys should feal very confident abt there prospects this weekend .

they play solid cricket with contributors , include the fact they have match winners , will be tough to beat !

dont forget pacoe's 2 trumps - tripp / hare , have played limited cricket and tripp is the only match winner of the 2 .
this is as even a contest as there is .

will come down who wants more , who is willing to dig in and who will take their chances when presented .

should be a cracker .

only downer , playing at roxy .
the league just cant get this part right .

they have an absolute pearler of a ground in graigieburn that will be dormant .

bring it on , or is that what are you on !

i know , you with " quack quack " enjoying the delights of bucket bongs while watching re-runs of cheech and chong classics !

no , yes , no , no , no chance , no chance , no !

please !
ease up on the mind altering substances !

the beavers are in a very good position , confidence high and more importantly momentum .
erdo and boys should feal very confident abt there prospects this weekend .

they play solid cricket with contributors , include the fact they have match winners , will be tough to beat !

dont forget pacoe's 2 trumps - tripp / hare , have played limited cricket and tripp is the only match winner of the 2 .
this is as even a contest as there is .

will come down who wants more , who is willing to dig in and who will take their chances when presented .

should be a cracker .

only downer , playing at roxy .
the league just cant get this part right .

they have an absolute pearler of a ground in graigieburn that will be dormant .
LL not sure where you are getting Roxy from, as my cricket has the game at Burnside Rec Reserve (Which is where Sydenham have been playing)

LL not sure where you are getting Roxy from, as my cricket has the game at Burnside Rec Reserve (Which is where Sydenham have been playing)

It is the back oval, where sydenham's 3's and 4's have played all year. The main oval is being used for footy. Still a very good ground regardless.

It is the back oval, where sydenham's 3's and 4's have played all year. The main oval is being used for footy. Still a very good ground regardless.

how are you freakk , with 2 k's !

what the gf played at burnside ?
cant be !
how can anyone from glady cc go and watch the ultimate game of the season . the carrolls springs militia will be in force lead by the president of the burnside cc !
could be carnage .

i reckon terry scott has been partying with " quack quack " and " bring it on " !

to my understanding the gf is being played at roxy .

can someone please confirm . visa's need to be organized before saturday if thats the case .

Must apologise to paccoe as i said they will drop of early in the year, they have never had a full side in all year and still find a way to make the GF.Very strong club and united. What about the BEAVERS they have come from nowhere and playing some magnificent cricket with there key players producing the goods on the weekend.Can they do it again and if they are gunna win they have to minimize Paul Tripp influence.Tip Rats have had a pretty good year although they would be disappointed not getting 118 runs, that was there problem all year, couldnt make enough runs.S/Hillside got out of the blocks early and came back to the field after xmas.Do relay on Hackney to much, other guys need to put there hand up with the bat if they gunna take the next step.Overall they will be disappointed with there result.Campbellfield will also feel a little disappointed after being in the 4 all year and missing out after losing the last game, again with them they cant make enough runs.Gladdy where do we start with them, disappointing after last year fade out in the GF,couldnt field a full strengh team all year, lost both games to newcomers burnside and walking of the ground last game of the year.Lots of rumours coming out of there as usaul.Gladdy at the crossroads.Roxy dont seem to be getting any better, win 2 or 3 games for the year. Will English be there next year, i doubt it. Burnside done reasonable well for there 1st year in the comp and will only get better when they get there new facilities. My tip for the weekend Beavers just with Tipping to win the medal and Erdo to be given the KEYS to Niddrie.

Its at Burnside mate I wouldnt worry about the Gladyboys they will all be at Glady sinking cans watching a lower grade g/f

i feal like the " elvis " doll in the back of the car - still shacking my head !

its funny players cop sprays on this site , teams cops spays on this site , people get personal , people get provocative , people are contraversal and some just talk plain sh*t and wouldnt know if there ass was on fire !

in all this the one body that seams to stumble on a regular basis and get away lightly everytime - the people who run the competition !

the fixturing of the biggest game of the season becomes a farce " AGAIN " !

BURNSIDE !

you guys are kidding yourself !

pacoe v b/park playing in caroline springs after 5 years at donnybrook !

the lasy 5 years have been an absolute disgrace and we maintain status quo .

have you people ever considered the following -

- promoting the competition ?
- playing the ultimate game of year in a central location !
- maximising crowds ?
- maximising crowds generates additional funds !
- maximising crowds gives greater exposure to the comp / players . end result , better players could be attracted to play .
- 2 teams playing the g/f in an atmosphere fitting ? not fealing like an normal season fixture !
- playing on the best ground for the biggest game of the year ? we have a ground in the competition that is of district standards and great viewing and we play the g/f's on paddocks !

include the gladdy v burnside fiasco , last weeks pitch fiasco , the numerous unsavoury on-field incidents , their lack of support for the umpires who cop weekly abuse , their lack of action , flexibility and thought with the weather and lost time this season , fixturing etc etc .

tip boys , stop concerning yourselves and waisting your energies abt merging with a derelict competition , start asking yourselves why teams are leaving the competition and begin focusing on how to make the competition better .

one small step - get the 2 top grades playing with a proper cricket ball , not a kindergarden 2 piece pill that any man and his dog can swing !

you want / need ideas , look no further than the premier competition in the state for starters and gauge how they do things .

do they play their g/f in dandenong or frankston , no at the albert ?

think abt it !

had my piece , now to find a neck brace !!

Back