North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

cutoverslips46;333074 said:
Why don't you get the Luscombe players at SHCC to get on and post some messages. I'm sure they've got plenty of time on their hands now it's FINALS time, not like they've got anything else to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

classic...geez your quick thinking humour and whit really astounds me!!!
theres 4 billion unemployed comedians in the world...AND UR 1 OF THEM!!
the comedy festival is coming up i take it u mite try and make an appearence?
with quality like that u mite have to come out of unemployment!

U'd b very suprised who is actually on this site knackers...maybe there is some SHCC 'luscombe' players on this site...they just mite be like u and hide behind their alias.......

Gladyboy;332558 said:
Will berry be happy to stay if he is dumped as coach after taking CCC from a joke to 8 wickets away from a semi?

I spoke to Peter Berry today and he is staying at CCC regardless of what happens......said he loves the place.......:cool:

The Prophet;334708 said:
Any news on where the Luscombe GF will be played?

It doesnt matter where,as long as theres no crumbs for the cutlet to roll in.........:D:D:D:D

Gladyboy;334200 said:
Macca from Buckley Park has taken the job as coach

There has been no decision on the captain/coach for 2009/2010 at CCC. Everything you are hearing is all rumour!

The job is going to advertised this week and we will be taking applications from any interested parties.

As far as the McPherson rumour, it is just that we are speaking with many different parties and as i have said no decisions have been made.

Anyone who may like to apply for the role can PM me.

Second Slip;334901 said:
There has been no decision on the captain/coach for 2009/2010 at CCC. Everything you are hearing is all rumour!

The job is going to advertised this week and we will be taking applications from any interested parties.

As far as the McPherson rumour, it is just that we are speaking with many different parties and as i have said no decisions have been made.

who really cares about next year ....
the grand final is this week what are peoples thoughts and tips....

what players are the keys for both sides to win!!!

YoungGun;334959 said:

What happened to Pacco on Sunday? All out 123 chasing 311. That must be the biggest flogging they have taken in ages, not like them............

The Prophet;334708 said:
Any news on where the Luscombe GF will be played?

It doesnt matter where,as long as theres no crumbs for the cutlet to roll in.........:D:D:D:D

cutoverslips46;335010 said:
What happened to Pacco on Sunday? All out 123 chasing 311. That must be the biggest flogging they have taken in ages, not like them............

Thomas happened!
Had 5/9 off around 8 overs at one stage

Gladyboy;334200 said:
Macca from Buckley Park has taken the job as coach

YoungGun;334959 said:

my tip is, if its at donnybrook taylors lakes will win anywhere else gladdy will win!!!

Second Slip;334901 said:

YoungGun;334959 said:

cutoverslips46;335010 said:

Thomas happened!
Had 5/9 off around 8 overs at one stage

YoungGun;334959 said:

my tip is, if its at donnybrook taylors lakes will win anywhere else gladdy will win!!!

STRAIGHT DRIVE;335348 said:

gf is at donnybrook! what a joke, the nwca have to have a good look at themselves what a boring game it will be. taylors lakes will win, not that i want them to i hope gladdy smash em, but they wont!!!

i played at donnybrook last week, the ground is that slow it isnt funny, we made 154 and rolled them for around 120...but its the only ground u can dive on without fearing for saftey!!
Pretty simple game plan...bowl full and stright, the side that does that the best will win the game
there was no more than 10 boundries hit from both innings!!
They were all square of the wicket.

Wheres every1 going on their cricket trips? 36 sleeps we're off to Darwin!!

hows gladdys ground? playing there this saturday for under16 grand final? fast , grasssy, dustbowl? any info please

Roxy26;336163 said:
hows gladdys ground? playing there this saturday for under16 grand final? fast , grasssy, dustbowl? any info please

Its in good nick patches of dirt but definitely one of the better grounds.

Massive news our first 11 is changed from last week whos in ?
whos out?

Not a hoax

STRAIGHT DRIVE;335348 said:

gf is at donnybrook! what a joke, the nwca have to have a good look at themselves what a boring game it will be. taylors lakes will win, not that i want them to i hope gladdy smash em, but they wont!!!

Gladyboy;336179 said:

whos out?

Not a hoax

Stop taking crap Gladdyboy. Gladdy have had a settled side since X-mas. The only reason they would change it now is if someone got injured.

i played at donnybrook last week, the ground is that slow it isnt funny, we made 154 and rolled them for around 120...but its the only ground u can dive on without fearing for saftey!!
Pretty simple game plan...bowl full and stright, the side that does that the best will win the game
there was no more than 10 boundries hit from both innings!!
They were all square of the wicket.

Wheres every1 going on their cricket trips? 36 sleeps we're off to Darwin!!

Gladyboy;336179 said:

whos out?
Not a hoax

Who cares ya gonna get flogged anyway.............."GO THE LAKERS".........:D

StraightBat;336224 said:
Stop taking crap Gladdyboy. Gladdy have had a settled side since X-mas. The only reason they would change it now is if someone got injured.

I dont talk crap....................................and if your barracking for the lakers it is you my fiend that is the tosser.

Go Parkers

Roxy26;336163 said:

whos out?

Not a hoax

hussler;336225 said:
Who cares ya gonna get flogged anyway.............."GO THE LAKERS".........:D

GO GLADDY!
I hope you smash taylors as they deserve it, the only reason the GF is there is bcos they have the power to chose what suits them thanks to ray marshall.

If TL were not in the GF i bet the GF wouldnt have been at donnybrook!

Man for man i believe gladdy are a better side now. pitts , pitts and fitz have been great pick ups!

TL now rely on too few. Markham, thomas the _____ and..... S .Lee?
Thomas will bowl 40 overs, just will bowl plenty of his darts! Predictable but its worked for them!

Good luck gladdy!

Gladyboy;336179 said:

whos out?

Not a hoax

NWCA VET;336348 said:
GO GLADDY!
I hope you smash taylors as they deserve it, the only reason the GF is there is bcos they have the power to chose what suits them thanks to ray marshall.

If TL were not in the GF i bet the GF wouldnt have been at donnybrook!

Man for man i believe gladdy are a better side now. pitts , pitts and fitz have been great pick ups!

TL now rely on too few. Markham, thomas the _____ and..... S .Lee?
Thomas will bowl 40 overs, just will bowl plenty of his darts! Predictable but its worked for them!

Good luck gladdy!

I agree with you on the pitts' and fitz being good pick up's. Time will tell as to whether they are the difference from the last 2 seasons where gladdy have just missed the mark.

In regards to the location of the ground, did TL even want the game there? You're going on about Ray Marshall deciding the ground; the fact is it benefits neither side as they havent played on it all year.

And finally, in regards to Just bowling darts; you mustn't have seen him bowl all year, ask any Luscombe player on here and i am sure that they will say he doesn't bowl darts. Far from it.

Good luck to all sides in all grades playing this week and well done on getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back