North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

NWCA VET;340795 said:
Your couple of good players got you over the line again!

A 20 y/o keeper who led the comp for dismissals.
A 20 y/o bowler who took 4 wickets in the GF to back up his 5 in last years GF.
A spinner with 35 wickets.
Four bats over 350 runs.
Kris McMullin 100 runs in the finals series.
Verdoorn got Markham, Lee got Telford and Shep.

Much more than the work of a couple of good players.

King Of The Jungle;340892 said:
lol thats funny coz last seasons premiership medals have a scroll on them

but you just woodnt of known that now wood you???

for the record, the year b4 had a big triangle on it
and this years has a bat, ball and a set of stumps on them

and they all look sooooooo good together :D

wonder what the one they give you next year will look like?

Cutlet;340853 said:
A 20 y/o keeper who led the comp for dismissals.
A 20 y/o bowler who took 4 wickets in the GF to back up his 5 in last years GF.
A spinner with 35 wickets.
Four bats over 350 runs.
Kris McMullin 100 runs in the finals series.
Verdoorn got Markham, Lee got Telford and Shep.

Much more than the work of a couple of good players.

(Scroll opens) Hear ye, Hear ye.

Its amazing the amount this forum is getting used post the g/f why is it you were not on here pre the g/f its only now after you have won that you choose to mouth off with the exception of koj and perhaps Cutlet the rest of you are gutless litle twerps paying out on John and hiding behind your alias.

Had us or Paccoe won the flag this site would be barron as we would not get on here talking ourselves up. Why dont you boys get on MSN and sit back and pat each other on the back and blow each others (trumpets) while touching yourselves:D

words of wisdom;340841 said:
You are a peanut I dont know where you were but you won the toss.So don't go blaming conditions blame the decision to bat which was made by your captain.Grow up and stop crying sook.

I feel sorry for Jabba, 3 finals against TL and 3 losses!
Poor old Jabba could not lead a horse to water!
Maybe time to slither off into the sunset for Jabba.
But then again would you want to lead that bunch

Gladyboy;340907 said:
Its amazing the amount this forum is getting used post the g/f why is it you were not on here pre the g/f its only now after you have won that you choose to mouth off with the exception of koj and perhaps Cutlet the rest of you are gutless litle twerps paying out on John and hiding behind your alias.

Had us or Paccoe won the flag this site would be barron as we would not get on here talking ourselves up. Why dont you boys get on MSN and sit back and pat each other on the back and blow each others (trumpets) while touching yourselves:D

CHOKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KOJ did Gladdyboy play in the GF? or is he a Muppet from the seconds?

Gladdyboy maybe your side could have had a cup of concrete to harden up before the GF

CantStandYa;340863 said:
(Scroll opens) Hear ye, Hear ye.

MidnightFryer;340908 said:

Gladdyboy maybe your side could have had a cup of concrete to harden up before the GF

DUuuh help me koj people are using words i dont undersatnd and all i know how to say is cup of concrete and im not sure i even understand that.

Nah im sorry mate im sure the recession is hitting you hard

King Of The Jungle;340892 said:

wonder what the one they give you next year will look like?

Gladyboy;340911 said:
DUuuh help me koj people are using words i dont undersatnd and all i know how to say is cup of concrete and im not sure i even understand that.

Dude, whats going on, you lost the GF players are leaving your club in droves!

Your players that will stay can not make runs in the big games, your club is falling apart and Jabba is the second most ugly bloke in the comp behing Fackler. things are not looking good.

YoungGun;340560 said:
chokers ur kidding urself it that game was played over satdy sundy this weekend im sure it would have been a completely diffrent game .... gladdy copped the worst conditions ever which resulted in not many runs in the outfield which brings frustration to the batsmen who cant turn over the strike as much as taylors did satdy big diffrence between weekends champ

"IF" your aunty had balls she'd be your uncle.........:D

No Goung Yun,yous batted for 60 more overs:eek::eek:.....what more do you want???

Just admit you got PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Gladyboy;340907 said:

gladyboy;340911 said:
duuuh help me koj people are using words i dont undersatnd and all i know how to say is cup of concrete and im not sure i even understand that.

kookakakakakakakakakakakakakaka................:d

actually turns out not only did he play in a Grand final, but he captained their 3rds to a loss

Gladyboy;340911 said:

Dude, whats going on, you lost the GF players are leaving your club in droves!

Your players that will stay can not make runs in the big games, your club is falling apart and Jabba is the second most ugly bloke in the comp behing Fackler. things are not looking good.

Gladyboy;340907 said:

but its just too bad we smashed both of yas.....

and if that were the case then y have u been on here all season tellin every1 how top ur 1s are???

YoungGun;340560 said:
chokers ur kidding urself it that game was played over satdy sundy this weekend im sure it would have been a completely diffrent game .... gladdy copped the worst conditions ever which resulted in not many runs in the outfield which brings frustration to the batsmen who cant turn over the strike as much as taylors did satdy big diffrence between weekends champ

"IF" your aunty had balls she'd be your uncle.........:D

No Goung Yun,yous batted for 60 more overs:eek::eek:.....what more do you want???

Just admit you got PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

King Of The Jungle;340936 said:

and if that were the case then y have u been on here all season tellin every1 how top ur 1s are???

at least roxy too the GF to a third day last year!

Jabbas boys could not even manage 2 full days! Not good for a side that talked them self up all year!

Maybe Jabba should take a bit of his own advise to the Lakes and LEARN HOW TO FINNISH A SIDE OFF.... Tosser

gladyboy;340911 said:
duuuh help me koj people are using words i dont undersatnd and all i know how to say is cup of concrete and im not sure i even understand that.

kookakakakakakakakakakakakakaka................:d

To the Taylors Lakes Cricket Club well done on a great year and a third flag in a row. Well done also to Gladstone Park on a good year.
It is funny to see how quickly things can change in a club. Taylors 1st's are accussed of being arrogent and maybe they are. But they have earned the right to be. I think it is importnat to remember it was only about 5 years ago that they won 2 or 3 wooden spoons in a row and should have been sent to B grade. Enjoy your success but remember it would last forever and your time at the top will be over one day.
As for you ****ers (Mainly Taylors Lakes back slappers) having a go a players like John Markham. Grow up. The bloke has done more than all of you ever will on a cricket field. Easily in the top 5 players in the comp.

actually turns out not only did he play in a Grand final, but he captained their 3rds to a loss

Gladyboy;340907 said:

gee lads hasn't this site move up a gear or 2, alot sledging between taylors, gladdy,kealba and a lot of comments r out of line (midnight flyer,king of the jungle,gullyrat,gladyboy,cutlet, etc) some of this crap is getting personal and out of hand, fu-king pull up.

King Of The Jungle;340936 said:

Jabbas boys could not even manage 2 full days! Not good for a side that talked them self up all year!

Maybe Jabba should take a bit of his own advise to the Lakes and LEARN HOW TO FINNISH A SIDE OFF.... Tosser

MidnightFryer;340941 said:

Haha you have been given up

Minight Fryer= P Thomas

To the Taylors Lakes Cricket Club well done on a great year and a third flag in a row. Well done also to Gladstone Park on a good year.
It is funny to see how quickly things can change in a club. Taylors 1st's are accussed of being arrogent and maybe they are. But they have earned the right to be. I think it is importnat to remember it was only about 5 years ago that they won 2 or 3 wooden spoons in a row and should have been sent to B grade. Enjoy your success but remember it would last forever and your time at the top will be over one day.
As for you ****ers (Mainly Taylors Lakes back slappers) having a go a players like John Markham. Grow up. The bloke has done more than all of you ever will on a cricket field. Easily in the top 5 players in the comp.

welcome p.thomas......

p.thomas may have 3 premiership medals, but im guessing has had RED hair all his life..im really not sure what i would prefer

gee lads hasn't this site move up a gear or 2, alot sledging between taylors, gladdy,kealba and a lot of comments r out of line (midnight flyer,king of the jungle,gullyrat,gladyboy,cutlet, etc) some of this crap is getting personal and out of hand, fu-king pull up.

Gladyboy;340987 said:

Minight Fryer= P Thomas

GLADYBOY.................. Still no response on the Markham vs Markham topic. Admit that you are wrong and show some character. Otherwise everything you say will not be valid from here on in.

Minight Fryer= P Thomas

Barney's Mate;340992 said:
GLADYBOY.................. Still no response on the Markham vs Markham topic. Admit that you are wrong and show some character. Otherwise everything you say will not be valid from here on in.

Thats your opinion barn

if i agreed to that then dervis is the greatest bat averages 89 in Grand finals hmmm...

welcome p.thomas......

p.thomas may have 3 premiership medals, but im guessing has had RED hair all his life..im really not sure what i would prefer

barney's mate;340992 said:
gladyboy.................. Still no response on the markham vs markham topic. Admit that you are wrong and show some character. Otherwise everything you say will not be valid from here on in.

who do you play for barneys mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back