North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

Second Slip;348352 said:
He can sure bat the big boy. Sad to seeing him leaving the comp!! :(

hahahahaha see all you bufoons believe me......hahahaha

beast can drink but with other peoples money he is good at that.........:eek:

i dont know what mudguts is doing im just stirring the pot........its like catching mudsucking carp........put the worm out let the drag off a bit......bbzzzzzzzzz got him.....;)

gullyrat1;348680 said:
Romour has it that Keats will miss the first 4 weeks next year due to GF incident. Anyone confirm?

If true it could Gladdy will not miss him as he is no good anyway

Is it true that shane lee dobbed rohan in for a little push at the tea break claiming it to be a STRIKE???? How soft can you be? Maybe it is a taylors lakes thing as they also dobbed in adrian russell the year b4. I think the whole comp should turn on these soft big headed pieces of ____

Gullyrat - i have nothing to say to you as your name explains exactly what you are.

Romour has it that Keats will miss the first 4 weeks next year due to GF incident. Anyone confirm?

3 Matches seems a bit harsh for a push!! I wonder what the punishment would have been if rolls were reversed! I dont even think it would have made it to the tribunal.

It seems that we play with a different set of rules from the boys at TL

gullyrat1;348680 said:

rUmour has it, your a dumb shit!

Second Slip;348932 said:
3 Matches seems a bit harsh for a push!! I wonder what the punishment would have been if rolls were reversed! I dont even think it would have made it to the tribunal.

Your hypothetical seems unlikely as I doubt the roles will ever be reversed, no Taylors Lakes player is stupid nor desperate enough to stoop as low as Keats. Your latter statement is outlandish seeing as an assault case has never come against anyone from Taylors Lakes. Where are you basing your opinion of a different set of rules applying to 'the boys at TL' on in this instance? I think a more poignant statement would be that the boys from TL play a different game to anyone else, one that involves playing the game on the field and actually winning rather than targeting opponents at the tea break and losing grand finals.

Hairy Lemon;348937 said:
Your hypothetical seems unlikely as I doubt the roles will ever be reversed, no Taylors Lakes player is stupid nor desperate enough to stoop as low as Keats. Your latter statement is outlandish seeing as an assault case has never come against anyone from Taylors Lakes. Where are you basing your opinion of a different set of rules applying to 'the boys at TL' on in this instance? I think a more poignant statement would be that the boys from TL play a different game to anyone else, one that involves playing the game on the field and actually winning rather than targeting opponents at the tea break and losing grand finals.

TL just have to take the game on the field - couldnt leave adrian russell in peace last year now this time keats , dob dob dob.

gullyrat1;348680 said:

Is it true that shane lee dobbed rohan in for a little push at the tea break claiming it to be a STRIKE???? How soft can you be? Maybe it is a taylors lakes thing as they also dobbed in adrian russell the year b4. I think the whole comp should turn on these soft big headed pieces of ____

Gullyrat - i have nothing to say to you as your name explains exactly what you are.

NWCA VET;348939 said:
TL just have to take the game on the field - couldnt leave adrian russell in peace last year now this time keats , dob dob dob.

Let's get serious here boy's. The out-come of the last 2 GF's is.
TLCC = Premiership
Russell - suspended
Keats - suspended.

The only one's who have come out of this looking stupid are Russell/Keats.

NWCA Vet says - "Leave the game on the field" - 100% agree, but you're pointing the finger in the wrong direction mate, Keats keep your hands to yourself & Russell - find a toilet........... Simple isn't it

"dob,dob,dob" - Give me a break and grow up. It is time some people in this comp are held accountable for what they do. Physical contact on/off the ground is not acceptable. If you let that pass without ramification where does it stop? Is it ok to push an umpire in the rooms at Tea if he gives you a bodgy decison, slag off the lady making Afternoon Tea if you don't like the Sanga's???? We are there to play cricket, not play the hero and pick fights

Any news on comings and goings at clubs(apart from Macca to CCC)?

Second Slip;348932 said:

what a crazy system we have in the NWCA
I saw 2 reportable incidents over the final serier,Sayers from Pacco was an absolute disgrace ,and should have got 3 years,he takes the automatic 2 weeks end of story what a load of crap and it just goes to show how much of a joke our system is.

I saw what keats did and it was nowhere near as bad as sayers from Pacco and he gets 1 extra game.

Keats might get fired up but at least he faced the system!!!

Second Slip;348932 said:

oldman65;348972 said:
I saw 2 reportable incidents over the final serier,Sayers from Pacco was an absolute disgrace ,and should have got 3 years,he takes the automatic 2 weeks end of story what a load of crap and it just goes to show how much of a joke our system is.

I saw what keats did and it was nowhere near as bad as sayers from Pacco and he gets 1 extra game.

Keats had no choice but to face the system, let's not make a Martyr out of him, he is a goose.
What did Sayers do????? Sounds pretty bad. Don't get me wrong Oldman, if Sayers did something as bad as you're insinuating(what was it?), then of course he should've been made to front the tribunal. Either way that doesn't excuse Keats for getting Physical.

Hairy Lemon;348937 said:

poor s lee for getting pushed, he deserves alot more than that.
i wonder who u r cutover...soft is one thing! u might b s lee lol

NWCA VET;348939 said:

Let's get serious here boy's. The out-come of the last 2 GF's is.
TLCC = Premiership
Russell - suspended
Keats - suspended.

The only one's who have come out of this looking stupid are Russell/Keats.

NWCA Vet says - "Leave the game on the field" - 100% agree, but you're pointing the finger in the wrong direction mate, Keats keep your hands to yourself & Russell - find a toilet........... Simple isn't it

"dob,dob,dob" - Give me a break and grow up. It is time some people in this comp are held accountable for what they do. Physical contact on/off the ground is not acceptable. If you let that pass without ramification where does it stop? Is it ok to push an umpire in the rooms at Tea if he gives you a bodgy decison, slag off the lady making Afternoon Tea if you don't like the Sanga's???? We are there to play cricket, not play the hero and pick fights

Any news on comings and goings at clubs(apart from Macca to CCC)?

NWCA VET;349004 said:

Rohan Keats gets dob in and has 2 face the tribunal, he gets 2 games for pushing Shane Lee and also gets 1 game for abuse, Shane Lee gets a reprimand for abuse, cause he has been a good little boy over the years, dont forget chops who threatened telford with abuse and with his cricket bat, thats alrite isnt it, however gladdy dont make it a issue of it, but taylors make a issue of the keats incident.Some people dont no how to let things go when there is nothing in it, just gotta keep turning screws, wat every happen to wat happen on the field stays on the field, thats rite gladdy still think like that, no lagging dogs at gladdy

Second Slip;348932 said:

I'll tell you all what, how about we drop the Keats and Lee thing? It seems that all we have is a load of hearsay being presented as hard fact.

The tribunal made their decision based on the information available, so lets just respect that and get on with things.

oldman65;348972 said:

Keats had no choice but to face the system, let's not make a Martyr out of him, he is a goose.
What did Sayers do????? Sounds pretty bad. Don't get me wrong Oldman, if Sayers did something as bad as you're insinuating(what was it?), then of course he should've been made to front the tribunal. Either way that doesn't excuse Keats for getting Physical.

geez i actually played in a game where a player walked at an umpire , waving a bat at him, actually advanced about 10 metres up the pitch after he got out, threatening to hit him with a bat. keatsy told the bloke to leave the old umpire alone, and the bloke punched him fair in the face. The bloke is a goose who did it, and our club have since kicked him out. keats didnt complain, didnt want a report made.......... just copped it. Nothing else ever heard of. And the bloke pushes someone, and the club dobs on him????

I heard it wasnt an umpire, or official who reported him, but actually a letter of complaint fro Shane Lee. Surely this cannot be true????? No one would possibly do that would they????? How hard is Shane???? Butter wouldnt melt in his mouth, but apparently when certain people from Gladdy see him next it will be ugly.

voodoo;349063 said:
Rohan Keats gets dob in and has 2 face the tribunal, he gets 2 games for pushing Shane Lee and also gets 1 game for abuse, Shane Lee gets a reprimand for abuse, cause he has been a good little boy over the years, dont forget chops who threatened telford with abuse and with his cricket bat, thats alrite isnt it, however gladdy dont make it a issue of it, but taylors make a issue of the keats incident.Some people dont no how to let things go when there is nothing in it, just gotta keep turning screws, wat every happen to wat happen on the field stays on the field, thats rite gladdy still think like that, no lagging dogs at gladdy

and voodoo......yes everything that happens on the field or in a game stays there......... or should

This site is fast becoming over policed i dont see why we cant discuss issues that we choose as long as there are not threats of violence what is the harm in people expressing their opinions on matters such as the ones we are banned from discussing.:confused: Our president getting suspended is a big discussion point and people cant be blamed for wanting to know the ins and outs of it all.

Im Gladyboy and that's my 2 cents, hopefully not for the last time!

NWCA VET;349004 said:

I'll tell you all what, how about we drop the Keats and Lee thing? It seems that all we have is a load of hearsay being presented as hard fact.

The tribunal made their decision based on the information available, so lets just respect that and get on with things.

cutoverslips46;348977 said:

He was given out(not sure if it was the right call) and went off like a fruit loop.
Lets just say that he was very lucky to get what he got and should not have been given the option of the automatic suspention.

geez i actually played in a game where a player walked at an umpire , waving a bat at him, actually advanced about 10 metres up the pitch after he got out, threatening to hit him with a bat. keatsy told the bloke to leave the old umpire alone, and the bloke punched him fair in the face. The bloke is a goose who did it, and our club have since kicked him out. keats didnt complain, didnt want a report made.......... just copped it. Nothing else ever heard of. And the bloke pushes someone, and the club dobs on him????

I heard it wasnt an umpire, or official who reported him, but actually a letter of complaint fro Shane Lee. Surely this cannot be true????? No one would possibly do that would they????? How hard is Shane???? Butter wouldnt melt in his mouth, but apparently when certain people from Gladdy see him next it will be ugly.

voodoo;349063 said:

and voodoo......yes everything that happens on the field or in a game stays there......... or should

all i will say about the decision to suspend keats is the massive inconsistency within the nwca ..if keats got suspended for pushing lee , there should have been 100 suspensions in the last 12 months including an additional 2-3 in the g/f.. didnt keats get wacked in a game against the tip rats last season ?? no reports !!

moving forward any news on player movements , coaching appointments and who will be the big improvers next season .

This site is fast becoming over policed i dont see why we cant discuss issues that we choose as long as there are not threats of violence what is the harm in people expressing their opinions on matters such as the ones we are banned from discussing.:confused: Our president getting suspended is a big discussion point and people cant be blamed for wanting to know the ins and outs of it all.

Im Gladyboy and that's my 2 cents, hopefully not for the last time!

Why was Shane Lee even reported by the NWCA, now that is a joke. Tribunal got it right with there decisons and punish the serial offenders who been reported over the years. Gladdy Park people can not whinge about it

Opening Batsman;349163 said:
Why was Shane Lee even reported by the NWCA, now that is a joke. Tribunal got it right with there decisons and punish the serial offenders who been reported over the years. Gladdy Park people can not whinge about it

r u for real, there is no issue keats been found guilty of pushing the snitch and getting 2 games, the issue is his is a lagging dog,writing a letter 2 the league about wat happen and snitching on him, he is not old school and a sook. He is not perfect on the field either, he loads the gun and when the bullets come back he shits himself and ducks 4 cover and likes to lag.He needs to go under chops wing and learn to become a harden well respected cricketer.

cutoverslips46;348977 said:

He was given out(not sure if it was the right call) and went off like a fruit loop.
Lets just say that he was very lucky to get what he got and should not have been given the option of the automatic suspention.

voodoo;349164 said:
r u for real, there is no issue keats been found guilty of pushing the snitch and getting 2 games, the issue is his is a lagging dog,writing a letter 2 the league about wat happen and snitching on him, he is not old school and a sook. He is not perfect on the field either, he loads the gun and when the bullets come back he shits himself and ducks 4 cover and likes to lag.He needs to go under chops wing and learn to become a harden well respected cricketer.

Surely Voodoo this is not correct,who would write a letter to the comp and snitch on another player

how would Bob English from Haddy or Caterson from Gladdy go in todays game?
Actually saw Caterson having a shag while fielding on the fence i wonder if that would have got him reported and if so what would the charge be?

all i will say about the decision to suspend keats is the massive inconsistency within the nwca ..if keats got suspended for pushing lee , there should have been 100 suspensions in the last 12 months including an additional 2-3 in the g/f.. didnt keats get wacked in a game against the tip rats last season ?? no reports !!

moving forward any news on player movements , coaching appointments and who will be the big improvers next season .

voodoo;349164 said:

If everything being said about Shane is true, he would want to make sure he has a very good year next year!! I am sure he will be targeted everytime he comes to the crease. I am not sure he has the mental toughness to get through!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back