North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

The VLine;313223 said:
I seriosly dont have much........I know A Russesl is a chance to end up at a Luscombe team......and Killa was very close to leaving RP when the fall out happened, so you would think unless things happen dont expect Killa to be a Roxy boy for season 09/10.

Choo Choo

not bad vline, knew you would have to know something!
what club do you thing Adrian would go to?
where would John go?
would he join Adrian at his new club?

hilditch119;313404 said:
Dont like the way Russell plays the game... but he can bat !

I agree with the on field antics, but what club would take him or would he fit into?

I just had a look and he is only playing Subbie 3rds for Coburg, 2 hits for 36 runs, not saying that the man cant play but surely subbie 3rds isnt as high standard as luscombe.

It won't be long till Russell does make a big score at Coburg, his coming off the 165 he scored in Luscombe last year.

I dont think Killa will be going anywere mate, he just accepted to take over as coach with Anderson so unlikely he will leave.

So what are the tips for this week guys?

- RP vs Gladdy
- KGG vs BP
- CCC vs Sydenham
- PCC vs Taylors.

roxy09;313541 said:
I dont think Killa will be going anywere mate, he just accepted to take over as coach with Anderson so unlikely he will leave.

Massive resposability for a young man, I wish him all the best though!

hilditch119;313404 said:
Dont like the way Russell plays the game... but he can bat !

I agree with the on field antics, but what club would take him or would he fit into?

I just had a look and he is only playing Subbie 3rds for Coburg, 2 hits for 36 runs, not saying that the man cant play but surely subbie 3rds isnt as high standard as luscombe.

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the Luscombe/Gibbs One Day Final is on this Sunday and is being held at Campbellfield! Should be a good day and a good game.

And with a Public Holiday Monday the beers will be flowing.

See You There!!

It won't be long till Russell does make a big score at Coburg, his coming off the 165 he scored in Luscombe last year.

Mighty CCC;313795 said:
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the Luscombe/Gibbs One Day Final is on this Sunday and is being held at Campbellfield! Should be a good day and a good game.

See You There!!

Should be a pearler of a game again. All at CCC sure know how to put on a major event as they have done previously. Mick Gibbs came up with the concept so it is now the Luscombe/ Gibbs Grand Final and well deserved by him I must say. I'll be there ( not playing unfortunately ) no doubt it will not only be a great game but a great carnival atmosphere, plenty of grog, food music and past players. Love this day See ya's all there:D.

- RP vs Gladdy
- KGG vs BP
- CCC vs Sydenham
- PCC vs Taylors.

theobserver31;313749 said:

Going to upset a few people here but Subbie 3rd XI is a better standard than Luscombe :p

Mighty CCC;313795 said:
Hi Everyone,

See You There!!

What happens on the very unlikely chance that it is a washout, any reserve day schedule?

Hi Everyone,

See You There!!

Opening Batsman;313948 said:
Going to upset a few people here but Subbie 3rd XI is a better standard than Luscombe :p

Thats crap we have many players that have played better standard that say that is false.

to folllow that up how come al the players that come from subbie level are tipped to make 2000 runs a year i.e Hackney and turn out to be nothing better than good honest bats dont understimate the strength of the north west

Mighty CCC;313795 said:
Hi Everyone,

See You There!!

Should be a pearler of a game again. All at CCC sure know how to put on a major event as they have done previously. Mick Gibbs came up with the concept so it is now the Luscombe/ Gibbs Grand Final and well deserved by him I must say. I'll be there ( not playing unfortunately ) no doubt it will not only be a great game but a great carnival atmosphere, plenty of grog, food music and past players. Love this day See ya's all there:D.

Gladyboy;314070 said:
Thats crap we have many players that have played better standard that say that is false.

to folllow that up how come al the players that come from subbie level are tipped to make 2000 runs a year i.e Hackney and turn out to be nothing better than good honest bats dont understimate the strength of the north west

Agreed ;)

theobserver31;313749 said:

Gladyboy;314070 said:

wazza played VTCA not subbies!! ya muppet;)

no chance subbies 3rds is a better standard than luscombe!!!
someone like shep would go nuts..he'd make 329* and smash 5 windows!!

Mighty CCC;313795 said:
Hi Everyone,

See You There!!

What happens on the very unlikely chance that it is a washout, any reserve day schedule?

Stormer68;314282 said:

have actually been down and watched a mate play subbies 2nds , not 3rds both sides were in the 4 and believe you me it was no better then Luscombe, must admit they had some good cricketers but overall our bowlers have more grunt in them and our bats are bigger/stronger.
Luscombe seems to be more agrresive overall!!

Dont worry.. Knowing his ego .
He will Probably realise this and want to move back to a lower grade when his average drops.

He will probably goto Gladdy with a small ground to improve his chances of making big scores

Gladyboy;314070 said:

Agreed ;)

Gladyboy;314070 said:

theobserver31;313257 said:
where would John go?

Im lovin the bets on where Russel could return too. Its only fair that i dont reveal the club i know of that he's been talking too, cause its not the club i am associated with. Let me confirm that its a club on the rise that is looking for a very handy batsman to help them into a real chance at a Luscombe Flag!!;)

If Killa has been offered to coach i think its a great opportunity for him, but the only thing i have with Killa is his commitment will he coach the year??, im sure he's committed to the club and the direction its heading, but is he RP's best option???.......Advice for RP, Im sure your keen for Killa, but advertise for a coach first get a few blokes with experience to lead the kids!!

Just an opinion:D:D

Choo Choo

Stormer68;314282 said:

have actually been down and watched a mate play subbies 2nds , not 3rds both sides were in the 4 and believe you me it was no better then Luscombe, must admit they had some good cricketers but overall our bowlers have more grunt in them and our bats are bigger/stronger.
Luscombe seems to be more agrresive overall!!

ummm johnny did not take over with ando, ando nd dave grant have taken over as coach. roxy09 u nobbb:p

Dont worry.. Knowing his ego .
He will Probably realise this and want to move back to a lower grade when his average drops.

He will probably goto Gladdy with a small ground to improve his chances of making big scores

Stormer68;314282 said:

And break 2 noses.

theobserver31;313257 said:
where would John go?

Im lovin the bets on where Russel could return too. Its only fair that i dont reveal the club i know of that he's been talking too, cause its not the club i am associated with. Let me confirm that its a club on the rise that is looking for a very handy batsman to help them into a real chance at a Luscombe Flag!!;)

If Killa has been offered to coach i think its a great opportunity for him, but the only thing i have with Killa is his commitment will he coach the year??, im sure he's committed to the club and the direction its heading, but is he RP's best option???.......Advice for RP, Im sure your keen for Killa, but advertise for a coach first get a few blokes with experience to lead the kids!!

Just an opinion:D:D

Choo Choo

roxy09;313781 said:

- RP vs Gladdy
- KGG vs BP
- CCC vs Sydenham
- PCC vs Taylors.

Back into the 2 dayers boys!

My tips for this week

RP -v- Gladdy: RP back to earth a little last week and it has to be said have been playing above themselves for the last few matches. I expect Gladdy to be very keen to hold top spot with PVCC breathing down their necks! Expect the Gladdy big Guns to dominate an undermanned attack. My Tip: Gladdy

KGG -v- BP: BP have been poor lately, but i think the longer version of the game suits them better, KGG have been very good recently but they are more suited to one day cricket! I am expecting this to be a closer game than most think! I think the only thing that is really against BP is a very thin bowling attack, but if they can exploit KGG's lack of paitence then they can do some damage. DV will need a big score as will Macca from BP. My Tip: BP in an upset.

CCC -v- Syd/Hill: CCC have easily been the worst performed side since the break, failing to fire a shot in either of their games since. But they are much more suited to the 2 day version of the game and I think they will turn out a much better batting perfomance this week. I dont think that W.Carton/Berry/Ingvorsen/Dickson will go 3 games without standing up! Hassan is due for a bag of wickets. Syd will (as always) rely heavily on Hackney to score the lion share of the runs. The bowling attack also looks a little thin. I think CCC have a better spread of contributors when they are playing well and expect them to win comfortably!

PVC -v- TL: Easily game of the round! I think that PVCC are the best side in the comp! But you can never discount TL with players like Thomas and Markham! P.Tripp is the key for PVC if he can fire they will win! My tip: PVC at home.

ummm johnny did not take over with ando, ando nd dave grant have taken over as coach. roxy09 u nobbb:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back