Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

wats goin on with this comp boys ..... looks like all cricker comps r in strife......

It appears the merger with DVCA is dead in the water, good on them for standing their ground, I just dont get why they initiated it?? maybe they didnt, anyone know?? less travel for us anyway.

What I like about these merger talks, is how the 2 power clubs (or so they thought) of the old Jika, Camrea and Rosebank have absolutely no power in any merger discussions, they are mere pawns and have no clout in any vote for their respective assoociations.

"sit in the corner and shut up newcomer, your vote doesnt count!!"

The HDCA has lost another club, so Rosebank now have 6 clubs to play against. Camrea are already widely disliked in the DVCA.

good move power clubs...NOT hahahahahahahahahahaha

The DVCA clubs were not going to support something with scant detail that all and sundry recognised was more about the NMCA and HDCA!

Do you really think there was not ever going to be some sort of proposal on the format? The DVCA clubs rejected it before there was even a proposal, so basically you lot didn't even know what it was you were rejecting. I would have thought the intellectual giants would at least see what was on offer before rejecting it. It's got nothing to do with 'scant detail', the DVCA clubs just didn't want it whatever it was.

Which club is that?

i heard that Heidelberg West are in recess. The guy who told me this, said that there is next to no chance they will be back. Also told me that Several clubs have large bonds over their heads due to fights of all things, and that also another club is on the verge of folding, cant remember who he said though.
Sad if all that is true, seems they have a few strong clubs in that comp who will have no one to play.

If that comp ever went under, where will rosebank go?? no comp will accept them in the Northern area??

i heard that Heidelberg West are in recess. The guy who told me this, said that there is next to no chance they will be back. Also told me that Several clubs have large bonds over their heads due to fights of all things, and that also another club is on the verge of folding, cant remember who he said though.
Sad if all that is true, seems they have a few strong clubs in that comp who will have no one to play.

If that comp ever went under, where will rosebank go?? no one will have them in the Northern area??

So West are in trouble. If West went into recess that would surely mean they are closing their doors for good. A club doesn't go into recess for one year then starting playng again the following year.

One club I know of has a bond over its head due to a fight, that is all. I doubt if there are any others. I wonder who this guy's source is that tells him several clubs have been fighting.

If the HDCA goes under (or merges with NMCA) I can only guess that Rosebank will go to NWCA. "No one will have them in the Norhern area" Does this include NWCA, do you think?

So West are in trouble. If West went into recess that would surely mean they are closing their doors for good. A club doesn't go into recess for one year then starting playng again the following year.

One club I know of has a bond over its head due to a fight, that is all. I doubt if there are any others. I wonder who this guy's source is that tells him several clubs have been fighting.

If the HDCA goes under (or merges with NMCA) I can only guess that Rosebank will go to NWCA. "No one will have them in the Norhern area" Does this include NWCA, do you think?

which club is that?

as for rosebank, NWCA would be the only option. cant see any NMCA clubs voting to have them back. they cant play DVCA as they have no juniors? or have they gone and bought them in the last few years :D

which club is that?

as for rosebank, NWCA would be the only option. cant see any NMCA clubs voting to have them back. they cant play DVCA as they have no juniors? or have they gone and bought them in the last few years :D

It was North Heidelberg CC. One of their players apparently whacked an opposition player after the SF last season. I assume the club has been fined or placed on a bond or something but don't know for sure, tbh.

As for Rosebank, I have heard they wouldn't be welcome bacl at NMCA, but apart from no juniors, I think they are outside DVCA's zone, so I think that's another reason why they couldn't go there.

10 umpires, gm who makes up the rules as he goes, clubs that punch on with each other before the game and then players leave to other clubs!! President that doesn't talk!! one team that can call themselves an A grade club and the future so bright that the comp has to wear shades!!!!! please!! Northmetroboy you are just an imbicile! NMCA is screwed, I would be worried about getting your comp in order before you tell us that we are hated already. We moved because moneybank moved and there was no one else to play, on moneybank they might of made a mistake and gone to the HDCA, but NMCA is screwed!!! By the way the grand plan was for the HDCA and NMCA to mearge according the GM and pres!! It was brought up that this was going to happen, many times, we were always going to go to Dvca anyway, so I really don't know why your so ticked off ? you have a great comp!!!!!!! be happy! Just remember GM and ex President have blood on their hands as Nmca has two years tops to live in it's current format. If HDCA don't take you,North West pobably will! And by the way a little birdie told me that your GM is trying to move heaven and earth to mearge with HDCA! And you have the balls to say that some of our exec are going to be on the board of the DVCA! at least when they ran jika no rule changes meargers ect ect were on the cards!! Have a good hard look in the mirror before you talk shit and yes Beechy Clohesy and co sealed the deal for the DVCA not to wanting to have anything to do with you blokes! after their ridiculos tripe at that big meeting!! Yesterday a little birdie told me your gm will go crawling to the hdca to do a deal, lets wait an see.If they don't take you North West probably will!

P.S We are really, really Happy with the DVCA, strongest comp in the North!

10 umpires
- majority of umpires left due to your and another clubs behaviour.

gm who makes up the rules as he goes
- he's not associated with any team in NMCA unlike previous Execs, i guess you just bag anyone who's not one of you.

clubs that punch on with each other before the game and then players leave to other clubs!
- not too sure what your on about here, but I've seen first hand Camrea involved in on field punch ups, it can happen anywhere and this comment is just over the top!

President that doesn't talk!
- Again not one of your own, so bag him...doing a fine job by the way

one team that can call themselves an A grade club
- thats just ridiculous, very short sighted view

and the future so bright that the comp has to wear shades!!!!!
your opinion, your new comp maybe just as bright

Northmetroboy you are just an imbicile!
Thanks, I now qualify for a position on Camrea's board.

NMCA is screwed,
Not anymore since your club left. but the comment is a typical one.

I would be worried about getting your comp in order before you tell us that we are hated already.
Only mentioning what I've heard around the traps from people from several clubs within DVCA

We moved because moneybank moved and there was no one else to play,
Sheep, you have to be kidding

on moneybank they might of made a mistake and gone to the HDCA, but NMCA is screwed!!!
tell me I'm not allowed to comment on your club, but you just let fly yourself, hypocrite

By the way the grand plan was for the HDCA and NMCA to mearge according the GM and pres!! It was brought up that this was going to happen, many times, we were always going to go to Dvca anyway, so I really don't know why your so ticked off ? you have a great comp!!!!!!! be happy! Just remember GM and ex President have blood on their hands as Nmca has two years tops to live in it's current format. If HDCA don't take you,North West pobably will! And by the way a little birdie told me that your GM is trying to move heaven and earth to mearge with HDCA! And you have the balls to say that some of our exec are going to be on the board of the DVCA!
Who cares if the comps merge, it will be successful without your club, that is possible you know, not every comp needs camrea to be a good one.

at least when they ran jika no rule changes meargers ect ect were on the cards!!
no, please come back and run the comp, I enjoyed the rumuors of corruption.

Have a good hard look in the mirror before you talk shit and yes Beechy Clohesy and co sealed the deal for the DVCA not to wanting to have anything to do with you blokes! after their ridiculos tripe at that big meeting!! Yesterday a little birdie told me your gm will go crawling to the hdca to do a deal, lets wait an see.If they don't take you North West probably will!
Oh, I just realised I'm repsonding to a 12yo.

P.S We are really, really Happy with the DVCA, strongest comp in the North!
Good stuff, stay there.

thankyou, you have answered and lied on all points and not one is true!
So if your not the GM? whoever your are, you have lied about everything! I heard that in the NMCA!!!!

thankyou, you have answered and lied on all points and not one is true!
So if your not the GM? whoever your are, you have lied about everything! I heard that in the NMCA!!!!

lied about what?? my opinions will clearly differ to yours, but they aint lies!

so, camrea's never been in a fight, never turned an umpire away from the comp, never had anyone on the Exec....if you believe that, you will believe that everyone likes you...i cant argue with that

you heard what in the NMCA?? you really are 12 aren't you

You really are a silly fool!! You really are 12, just doesn't cut it as an answer!!
we have an answer for everything!! we were in the inner sanctum, we know why the umpires
left, we know why the comp is a shambles! we know the GM has been incopetent in two comps!
We know that it was the ex President and Gm that screwed everything up ask the umpires advisor at the time!
So your Saying that if we wanted to come back you wouldn'tt take us??? ask Keon Park about the comp and if they would take us!!!
Start praying, because he is the only one that can help you!!

You really are a silly fool!! You really are 12, just doesn't cut it as an answer!!
we have an answer for everything!! we were in the inner sanctum, we know why the umpires
left, we know why the comp is a shambles! we know the GM has been incopetent in two comps!
We know that it was the ex President and Gm that screwed everything up ask the umpires advisor at the time!
So your Saying that if we wanted to come back you wouldn'tt take us??? ask Keon Park about the comp and if they would take us!!!

yep you sure do, but try and make it comprehendible, you have such a balanced view we wouldnt want people to get the wrong idea of your great club.

You just can't handle the truth! and thats the problem with the people in the NMCA!!
Not one answer to one question! Do you really wonder why nobody wants anything to do with you???

You just can't handle the truth! and thats the problem with the people in the NMCA!!
as you said before, you have an answer for everything, how can anyone from camrea be wrong. it isn't possible.

Not one answer to one question!
You didnt ask any questions, you dribbled....fyi most questions end with a ?

Do you really wonder why nobody wants anything to do with you??? (this is a question, well done)
No I dont. because you left what makes you think everyone else wants out?

Do you want a shovel?? dig that hole before someone from your own club whacks you with one.

I'm pretty sure your the GM, why do i think so, because you make things up as you go and you
don't answer anything truthfully! one question, ask Keon Park if they would take us back or better still
ask Gabe!!!!!!!!!!! If your not the GM, you should be, you act the same way, like a school boy bully!!
might work in the NMCA but not at the DVCA.

Saw HDCA members and Rossana and a Moneybank rep in deep conversation at a local pub last night.
Very in depth meeting don.t know what they were talkinf about, but they were one of the last ones to leave!
Rossanna and moneybank, you might be wrong Northmetro boy they might have more say then we think!
I just hope we don't mearge who wants to play against a dying comp anyway and to top it off we have to play moneybank
again! no f.....k way. this better go to a vote by the clubs!!! who wants to go to Viewbank or ivanhooooeee for a game of local cricket. If this happens I think we will bite the bullet and apply to play money shield even though we won last year just couldn't
hack putting up with that shit again.

I'm pretty sure your the GM, why do i think so, because you make things up as you go and you
don't answer anything truthfully! one question, ask Keon Park if they would take us back or better still
ask Gabe!!!!!!!!!!! If your not the GM, you should be, you act the same way, like a school boy bully!!
might work in the NMCA but not at the DVCA.

My name is not Bill, I'm not the GM...make of that what you will.
you say I dont answer anything truthfully, would you be so kind as to point what you've actually asked me?
(Please re-read what you've written, you might see you've been asked some questions too.)

other than a question re Keon Park and Gabe I can not see any questions
(from those at keon park that i've spoken to, they're quite happy your clubs gone, as for Gabe I dont know...maybe you can ask him)

FACT: majority of (if not all) clubs are happy your gone

Its clearly OK for you to ingnore my questions. So I wont re-ask them.

At the end of the day, you will bag the NMCA, just like the NMCA clubs will bag you, what did you expect?

Either way, your arrogance and that of your club can be summed up in your quite brilliant post (thanks for this I love that took the bait hook,line and sinker!) for those who missed it, BIG CRICKET GOLD.......from the words of cooked_snake

Saw HDCA members and Rossana and a Moneybank rep in deep conversation at a local pub last night.
Very in depth meeting don.t know what they were talkinf about, but they were one of the last ones to leave!
Rossanna and moneybank, you might be wrong Northmetro boy they might have more say then we think!
I just hope we don't mearge who wants to play against a dying comp anyway and to top it off we have to play moneybank
again! no f.....k way. this better go to a vote by the clubs!!! who wants to go to Viewbank or ivanhooooeee for a game of local cricket. If this happens I think we will bite the bullet and apply to play money shield even though we won last year just couldn't
hack putting up with that shit again.

Very interesting Jikaone, any merger would be a wait and see approach for me.
I guess it depends on where you live re travel, they have clubs in Fitzroy, Reservoir and Heidelberg. Money shield could be just as bad, again depending on where players live. I would guess Rosebank would be against any merge.

Which pub did you see these powerbrokers?

So Northmetroboy is this true HDCA met at a pub and moneybank was there???
Again another lie "sit in the Corner and shut up" I know Camrea weren,t told that at our meeting!
so it looks like you haven't lied again. hang your head in shame!! GM trying to get something up so he can save his arse
and not be accussed of screwing a perfectly good comp up!!! and then turnaround and say "look what i have done" please!
I wonder who will want your two team clubs???? or do you want them to fold?? good for cricket the Gm!

Back