Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

they were always folding! harvey was never playing at north, kennel is just another shit talking tool like 90% of people on here. hasnt said anything factual in 3 years.
Interesting season coming up 3 teams to get relegated from A grades any early tips on who they may be?

rumour has it that opening bat from Nth.Heid L.Hill is going to Rosebank, J.Green linked with Rosebank & S.Harvey going to Olympic Colts

Hill good chance to be at Preston Baseballers. Highly unlikely green will be at Rosebank, Harvey could be though if he plays

North Heidelberg have folded. This is from the NMCA facebook site. What happened Kennel???
Decided it was best as the doggies were struggling for number's ....maybe a few of the lad's will be heading to the baseballer's i hear .... My advice is anybody looking to improve there cricket side is to go after john green he can play.

Decided it was best as the doggies were struggling for number's ....maybe a few of the lad's will be heading to the baseballer's i hear .... My advice is anybody looking to improve there cricket side is to go after john green he can play.

in all honesty kennel none of them inc green are worth chasing, they are all inconsistent in their approach, we all know the talent levels they have. strange thing is, if they are keen to play cricket, why not keep the club going.

hard to see rosebank bothering with these guys and pretty sure john green wont end up at baseballers, didnt he have a fallout down there already, from what we hear of millpark, maybe he is suited there..and the others? who was left?

There seems to be posts deleted or missing, as several other forums only date to the 5th June.

Moving on, has anyone got news of any signed deals having been done yet? New Coaches or players?

Does anyone know what clubs like Viewbank Holy Trinity Northcote United and Rivergum have done in terms of picking anyone up. Hasn't been much said about these clubs

Does anyone know what clubs like Viewbank Holy Trinity Northcote United and Rivergum have done in terms of picking anyone up. Hasn't been much said about these clubs

What about Keon Park have a few senior guys decided to give it away? What chance will YCW be in A Grade?

correct me if I'm wrong. The comp this season most likely will pan out as
Rosebank Northcote United and Keon Park being the teams to beat and finishing in the 4.
Then a big band of clubs in the middle like rivergum Olympic Colts Holy Trinity Possibly Lalor and YCW.
Viewbank and Northern Socials Possibly fighting with YCW and Lalor to avoid relegation.
Also any word on finals format or will it stay the same with the top 4.
Otherwise could there be a chance for a top 5. With the top team having a week off for the semis and then playing 2 prelim finals??

DJ YALLAH, Why the f..... do you care? go back to your own Forum and create crap there.
you made nothing but trouble every site you've been on so niick off, why would it corncern you what we play eg: top 5
when you play 4th's for Banyule or whatever einstein club you play for. Have a long and happy life in the valley. haaaa
all the hdca clubs apart from Rossanna are going to have a great time playing 2nds cricket for a very long time.

correct me if I'm wrong. The comp this season most likely will pan out as
Rosebank Northcote United and Keon Park being the teams to beat and finishing in the 4.
Then a big band of clubs in the middle like rivergum Olympic Colts Holy Trinity Possibly Lalor and YCW.
Viewbank and Northern Socials Possibly fighting with YCW and Lalor to avoid relegation.
Also any word on finals format or will it stay the same with the top 4.
Otherwise could there be a chance for a top 5. With the top team having a week off for the semis and then playing 2 prelim finals??
I think the draw will be a massive influence......from what I hear all teams play each other once, then some teams will play each other twice (drawn "randomly") to make a 14 game season. Will be interesting to see if the top teams play each other twice. That could really make a difference to the shape of the ladder and who might go down. All clubs would be hoping to get Viewbank twice looking at their HDCA records.

I think the draw will be a massive influence......from what I hear all teams play each other once, then some teams will play each other twice (drawn "randomly") to make a 14 game season. Will be interesting to see if the top teams play each other twice. That could really make a difference to the shape of the ladder and who might go down. All clubs would be hoping to get Viewbank twice looking at their HDCA records.

Obviously I am new to this. I just posted a nothing message.
Firstly I am sad by the demise of the HDCA, I played in that comp for over 20 years and though we left in 2002 it is still sad to see.
Anyway I'd like to welcome 7 new clubs to the NMCA, and wish them all the best. Welcome back Rosebank, and welcome 5 old sparring partners Viewbank, Bellfield, Heidelberg West, Old Ivanhoe and West Ivanhoe. Also welcome to Kinglake, near neighbours to Strathy. Thats 2 picnic lunches to pack now. All the best to these new clubs.

Well said Coltery, lets really make this comp rock. Lets show everyone around us what we can do when we're all
working together.

Obviously I am new to this. I just posted a nothing message.
Firstly I am sad by the demise of the HDCA, I played in that comp for over 20 years and though we left in 2002 it is still sad to see.
Anyway I'd like to welcome 7 new clubs to the NMCA, and wish them all the best. Welcome back Rosebank, and welcome 5 old sparring partners Viewbank, Bellfield, Heidelberg West, Old Ivanhoe and West Ivanhoe. Also welcome to Kinglake, near neighbours to Strathy. Thats 2 picnic lunches to pack now. All the best to these new clubs.
what grade will west heidelberg be in?

Back