Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

paul collingwood;376756 said:
i think we need the $%#heads back ,this forum is boring!

they walked out the door with their clubs. do you want the people back or the clubs?

Inside Info;376798 said:
Does $%#heads mean Redheads????

$ = R
% = e
# = d

Just wondering......

i would've thought there was enough of us here already.
i dont miss the clubs or the people from them, just wanna read a new post every now and then.

paul collingwood;377144 said:
i would've thought there was enough of us here already.
i dont miss the clubs or the people from them, just wanna read a new post every now and then.
OK Is Sticca back playing?

paul collingwood;377265 said:
as far as i know he is back for the twenty20's only but im not from there so couldnt say for sure

Correct. Only back for the 20/20 at the moment. But who knows????

Some big games this weekend.

Jika
Cobras V Baseballers
Holy Trinity V Druids
Warriors V Keon Park
Socials V N'cote Utd

Quick
Donath V Bundoora Park
Fairfield V Rivergum
Olympic V Cameron
PYCW Dist V Dennis

Thoughts anyone????

Some season shaping game here I would think.

How much is Baseballers paying for a captain coach that bats at number 11 and does not bowl

Wizard;377377 said:
How much is Baseballers paying for a captain coach that bats at number 11 and does not bowl

I've heard around the traps a figure of $10K.

Does anyone know if the NMCA team to play HDCA on the 13th has been announced or if not when.......

just over half way in the season what are people thoughts, standout teams , players etc for the top 3 grades? who's shaping as favourites? who isnt?

twenty20 comp is also underway what do people think of this comp?

paul collingwood;379255 said:
just over half way in the season what are people thoughts, standout teams , players etc for the top 3 grades? who's shaping as favourites? who isnt?

twenty20 comp is also underway what do people think of this comp?

Rivergum Absolute certainties !
Put ya house on them they cant claim the underdog status this year, will win the flag and the 20 / 20 comp !

I can see the cookie monsters coming over the hill !

bigman2007;379280 said:
Rivergum Absolute certainties !
Put ya house on them they cant claim the underdog status this year, will win the flag and the 20 / 20 comp !

I can see the cookie monsters coming over the hill !

think you'll find it could be a bit closer then you think come finals time, kookies mite be the new lalor of quick!

whats happening up in A grade bigman? who/what has surprised you the most?

paul collingwood;379281 said:
think you'll find it could be a bit closer then you think come finals time, kookies mite be the new lalor of quick!

whats happening up in A grade bigman? who/what has surprised you the most?

A grade well I watch a lot not out there much too good for me Cobras going not bad not stitched up yet !

Rivergum interests me that Chris Dunbar 95 in the seconds surely pushing for a ones spot Belly very harsh on the red head !
I hear he has changed a bit since he has a female friend in his life but looks like his cricket has improved !

Premiers - Lalor, Rivergum - Both dead set certainties $1.23 the double

Jack kelly well what about the chargers flying !

All happy in NMCA world all clubs getting along well its happy times in the NMCA headed by that furry fella the Hamburgler

20/20 Cricket is comming to kinglake December 13th to raise money for the surrounding bushfire effected areas as advertised on ABC and SEN radio.teams participating will be kinglake, marysville, flowerdale, strathuwen and yarra glen.Day starts at 830 until 6 with lots of entertainment, music and give aways, signed cricket gear from the Australian test side and a chance to win a meet and great session with the australian players after there morning warm up session on boxing day.bacon and egg rolls in the morning to BBQ at lunch with full open bar!looking to get a massive crowd with special guest apperances.
Come up for the Day to Support and Enjoy some Country 20/20 Cricket.

bigman2007;379418 said:
A grade well I watch a lot not out there much too good for me Cobras going not bad not stitched up yet !

Rivergum interests me that Chris Dunbar 95 in the seconds surely pushing for a ones spot Belly very harsh on the red head !
I hear he has changed a bit since he has a female friend in his life but looks like his cricket has improved !

Premiers - Lalor, Rivergum - Both dead set certainties $1.23 the double

Jack kelly well what about the chargers flying !

All happy in NMCA world all clubs getting along well its happy times in the NMCA headed by that furry fella the Hamburgler

no such thing as a certainty in cricket. you should know this

JIKA MUPPETS
Up and about at willowfest again this year
They are a bit embarrassing struggling to win a game all carnival 3 years running !
Got relegated now in C grade, I know one thing that is a certainty four more is that they might struggle again this year .....

Back