Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Lets show a little respect here boys. Dont cross the line or I will hand out red cards. Thank you...

YouKnowNothing;400302 said:
Are you serious???

Maybe you need to talk to someone from the KPCC committee.

maybe i have and its no ones business other than the club and its players, so I would not be bringing it up again

bigman2007;400091 said:
Congrats to Rivergum on the big recruit great effort getting him over the line !

Can maybe do the double same as Lalor !

whos the recruit big fella

been a bit quiet on here lately, any news on which coaches have been reappointed or any new appointments and any new players

Cobras have announced Andy Grey as captain for season 2010/11, The Kookies are a dead certainty to go back to back this season with a big name recruit they have landed, watch this space

Andrew Strauss;402488 said:
Cobras have announced Andy Grey as captain for season 2010/11, The Kookies are a dead certainty to go back to back this season with a big name recruit they have landed, watch this space

Alex Jesensek to the Kookies. Will definately strenghten their batting even more.

Inside Info;402567 said:
Alex Jesensek to the Kookies. Will definately strenghten their batting even more.

hope he makes more runs than last year otherwise it would be a waste of kanga

Paul O'Day likely to join him at Kookieland coming across from Lalor Stars also makes the Kooks a very formidable side this season the B grade A grade double looks a formality

Inside Info;402567 said:

I thought Strathewan would have got in before the Kooks did with O'Day Inside Info?

Inside Info;402613 said:
Only time will tell i suppose.:)

Surely he would choose Rivergum over Strathewan, A grade to further challenge himself or would he choose to be a big fish in C grade?

Andrew Strauss;402653 said:
Surely he would choose Rivergum over Strathewan, A grade to further challenge himself or would he choose to be a big fish in C grade?

About as much chance as you moving back to Keon Park. ;)

Andrew Strauss;402488 said:

All quiet here again, some recent "BIG" news with Cobras appointing there only player as Captain for the coming year and Rivergum again picking up Jesensek and others. With all that went on over the off season and pre season training about to begin we should have an idea of who is playing where, have there been any other moves. I have heard Culpin was shopping himself and a few others around. If this is or isn't the case please keep replies on the topic of cricket. Any retirements in the off season Keon Park, Cobras, Socials and Druids probably had the older players? Will Northcote United change their plans and add some experience to the youngest side in the competition, all reports suggest it was the difference in the GF.

IS NEIL HARVEY PLAYING AGAIN?

Fuel to the Fire;402700 said:
All quiet here again, some recent "BIG" news with Cobras appointing there only player as Captain for the coming year and Rivergum again picking up Jesensek and others. With all that went on over the off season and pre season training about to begin we should have an idea of who is playing where, have there been any other moves. I have heard Culpin was shopping himself and a few others around. If this is or isn't the case please keep replies on the topic of cricket. Any retirements in the off season Keon Park, Cobras, Socials and Druids probably had the older players? Will Northcote United change their plans and add some experience to the youngest side in the competition, all reports suggest it was the difference in the GF.

IS NEIL HARVEY PLAYING AGAIN?

heard from a really good source that AJ has not been sacked from lalor Stars and still contracted for another year and if he going anywhere it was back to Camera. Culpin was asked to apply for 1 coaching job in B grade and did not get it ( was offered more or less to do it for nothing ) and was chased by A grade club but didnt apply for it rumour has it that he is going to play in the lower grades with his son.

Back