Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

well gunna be down in the big smoke on the weekend and looking forward to watching some cricket at Bundoora Park. It will be good to see what the standard is like since I haven't watched a game in over 7 years. It will be good to compare it to my local standard which is fairly strong and on turf.

noticed a few games with player scores missing still, surely its not that hard for clubs to have there scores all entered by sunday night or monday night. didnt think it was that hard.

looks like its going to be the same top 3 as last year in Jika Shield. Also YCW seemed to have picked up a few players, are they the smokey this year.

I just reckon it is great to see the once great Camrea in complete disarray in the DVCA. 3 senior teams all going hopelessly and only one junior side left. The grass is always greener isn't it?

Couple this with all the bull we were fed from Rosebank about how they tried so valiantly to set up a junior program and we can all see the truth there as well. Not a single junior team in site over at planet Rosebank.

Not many junior sides in our comp either, questions must be asked
off field, new format in NM Cricket radio show this year?? where is old hosts crooks and morris??
has the NMCA pres. changed club again??

Not many junior sides in our comp either, questions must be asked
off field, new format in NM Cricket radio show this year?? where is old hosts crooks and morris??
has the NMCA pres. changed club again??

Junior cricket seems to be struggling all over the place, time to try a few things.

havent heard the radio show yet this season, who are the hosts??

Yes its a bit early in the season to be carrying on like that, worse considering they didnt beat anyone

You love stirring things up dont ya !
you made a fool of yourself on DVCA thread after we told ya just to shut up now starting little pot shots at clubs in our association... Well done to Baseballers clearly the bestside they made 300 great effort after cobras maybe 18 - 24 months ago beat em outright!
they are playing some good cricket !
its a pitty u never will reveal ya self like most other people on this site have !

You love stirring things up dont ya !
you made a fool of yourself on DVCA thread after we told ya just to shut up now starting little pot shots at clubs in our association... Well done to Baseballers clearly the bestside they made 300 great effort after cobras maybe 18 - 24 months ago beat em outright!
they are playing some good cricket !
its a pitty u never will reveal ya self like most other people on this site have !

good on you bigman, you are such a role model.

good on them for playing good cricket but beating up on a team in 2nd grade park cricket, regardless of who it is, is hardly worth going ape over. alas beating nobody.

fool of myself on the DVCA forum?? hmmmm?? who is we?

it wasnt a potshot at your club, it was a fact.

YEP good answer....
Did I say I was role Model , NO I just don't cause crap !
well just stick to our forum not theirs they are gone who cares !
Well who is we well I think a few people thought what ya were writing in DVCA thread was some what stirring trouble !
Who cares ... but dont come here and slander clubs every club trying their best we dont even know what club ur from u wont even reveal that ....... i like all clubs dont behind a screen happy to talk to cricket great people in NMCA but please dont hang crap on clubs all clubs have their down falls !
Is that fair enough ?

of course its fair enough.

some people read the provocative comment (some may call it stirring) and take it to heart, not my fault.

the dvca thing, wasnt about the dvca, it just ended up on their forum...hopefully they will see a small part of what we had to deal with.

If you want to know who everyone is, setup a facebook group.

as for hanging it on the clubs, take a chill pill....isnt that what we all do at the bar come 8pm on saturday night...

No dramas I just think That supporting all clubs in NMCA would be good I think most clubs get on now, Maybe not always on the ground but after I would hope all players stay for a drink with opposition and of course hang shit on each other thats proberbly the only reason I continue to play ....
All I say support your club support the compeition ( Hopefully we can beat DVCA again in rep game ) We are a good competition and a lot of kids coming through if they stay in the comp it will be as strong as ever !

good on you bigman, you are such a role model.

good on them for playing good cricket but beating up on a team in 2nd grade park cricket, regardless of who it is, is hardly worth going ape over. alas beating nobody.

fool of myself on the DVCA forum?? hmmmm?? who is we?

it wasnt a potshot at your club, it was a fact.

i dont think there is anythign wrong with how they reacted to their very good win. everyone plays cricket to win wether your under13s or playing premier cricket. its not as if the players get to choose what grade they play and being in JQ every win is important at any stage of the season so they can get up to Jika. i dont think we should be judging teams on the way they react after wins like theirs, they are obviously passionate for their club and they were extremely happy.

good win by the trinners over Keon Park too while im at it!!

keon park have lost alot of players this year, but they are still a very good side, coached by michael white, great batter, i reckon they will go back to back

shifting focus slightly from the new season, whar was the offseason situation that led to keon parks player situation

Back