nothing personal to the guys already on here...

Fumblerooskie

nothing personal to the guys already on here...

but can we do another push for more members?

i am gonna try separately... but i would love to have more folks on here...

Re: nothing personal to the guys already on here...

Fumblerooskie said:

Your push, is appreciated. But look at it in a Half-Full Glass kind of way, you´re in at the start....Next year when this place starts rockin, you were a founding member. ;)

Push it to the max dog.

Fumblerooskie said:

I agree... new members for BigFootball would help tremendously, but if we keep driving them away from The Lounge by locking threads it is not helping!

:mad:

or.....we can recruit posters who won't insist on spreading their psuedo-political religious agenda on a message board for football fans.....

ColoradoJack said:
or.....we can recruit posters who won't insist on spreading their psuedo-political religious agenda on a message board for football fans.....

that sound you hear is rep being given

IntheNet said:
I agree... new members for BigFootball would help tremendously, but if we keep driving them away from The Lounge by locking threads it is not helping!

They kick you out of BigFooty yet?

IntheNet said:

ITN I am a full supporter for free speech, however this site is focused on Football of the American kind. The lounge isn't a politics forum nor should it be. Talk politics at BS. Do what you need to do for the Red you got for the Adu remarks and then start revisiting Politics on BS.

Lets keep to Football here. Hey NE is making a nice run here at the end of the season, lets talk about that.

I agree with that statement. I was referred by Duggaman1. According to him he found this site by complete accident. Not many people know about this place but they should.

IntheNet said:

Posting on Christmas Day? Shouldn't you have been at church all day or something?

Crazy_Joe said:
I agree with that statement. I was referred by Duggaman1. According to him he found this site by complete accident. Not many people know about this place but they should.

we've been buying google ads.

huss said:
we've been buying google ads.
Nice, I have been using the Christmas family gatherings to spread word about the site as well as sending emails to friends.

Fumblerooskie said:

Woooah there sunshine. Relax. Take a step back and let's just think about what you have just said.
laughingcow3hd.jpg

Mel B said:
Woooah there sunshine. Relax. Take a step back and let's just think about what you have just said.
laughingcow3hd.jpg

What he said. Build it and they will come. Field of Dreams Kevin Kosgrovena.

Back