OD Round 8: Western Wizards vs Madrid Magic

Re: OD Round 8: Western Wizards vs Madrid Magic

Whoo i bought in the form from the tesst 1st ever century in any form of the game xD plsu MOTM.

But it was a great all round performance I htough we werent gonna make it but then DY13 made a very fast 50 and DBT decided to let loose with some big shots :D

Edge;359826 said:
Whoo i bought in the form from the tesst 1st ever century in any form of the game xD plsu MOTM.

But it was a great all round performance I htough we werent gonna make it but then DY13 made a very fast 50 and DBT decided to let loose with some big shots :D

Finealy some of us batsmen are starting to oir straps!
Look out Comp!

cold case;359751 said:
No game is ever easy Crumpets.

When playing the Wizards every game is easy!!!

Great win boys well batted Edge about time you showed us what your made of, we need you to keep making runs. This is the start of something big..

The Wizz;359880 said:

Great win boys well batted Edge about time you showed us what your made of, we need you to keep making runs. This is the start of something big..

Yes a totally outstanding effort. Congrats Edge

The Wizz;359880 said:

Imagine what your team could achieve if they replaced you with someone who actually does something on the ground? The sky would be the limit!!

DILLIGAF;359897 said:
Imagine what your team could achieve if they replaced you with someone who actually does something on the ground? The sky would be the limit!!

Crawl back under your rock!!

Disappointing to lose after setting them 306 to chase.
Reasonable return for me, from an economy perspective.
Would have liked to get a wicket or 3 though.

great ton from me i thought, but fellas the bowling id letting us down once again....

Back