One-Dayers Rd 1: Geelong Gators v Madrid Magic @ The Gee Hole

Re: One-Dayers Rd 1: Geelong Gators v Madrid Magic @ The Gee Hole

All I've seen from the magic is a pack of self-proclaimed superstars who go missing on matchday. No danger here boys

a for effort;329049 said:
All I've seen from the magic is a pack of self-proclaimed superstars who go missing on matchday. No danger here boys

At least we're capable of making a game interesting.

Yeah I must admit, I do find it interesting watching your bat swing too late and see the aerodynamics of the bails flying through the air, and the sound leather snapping the bails in two.

ants14;329095 said:
Yeah I must admit, I do find it interesting watching your bat swing too late and see the aerodynamics of the bails flying through the air, and the sound leather snapping the bails in two.

That happened because I watched you too much.

Ah, that explains it. Maybe instead of early in the comp, you should have watched me when it counted. In the finals in the T25. You would have been in the crowd, because you sure as hell weren't playing.

ants14;329111 said:
Ah, that explains it. Maybe instead of early in the comp, you should have watched me when it counted. In the finals in the T25. You would have been in the crowd, because you sure as hell weren't playing.

I was too busy polishing my highest average trophy. I dont take interest in a Mickey Mouse final.

Ah, you're one of those guys. The "I play for myself and couldn't care less how the rest of the team goes" guys. It all becomes so much clearer.
You see, we at the gators are a champion team, which you will find out very soon.

ants14;329118 said:
Ah, you're one of those guys. The "I play for myself and couldn't care less how the rest of the team goes" guys. It all becomes so much clearer.
You see, we at the gators are a champion team, which you will find out very soon.

Well I wouldnt say having an average of 179, at a high strike rate playing for myself.

Anyway, it was a mickey mouse comp, your one of those players the 'I take pride in making a T25 comp final'. It's as useless as winning the NAB cup.

breeno;329122 said:
Well I wouldnt say having an average of 179, at a high strike rate playing for myself.

Anyway, it was a mickey mouse comp, your one of those players the 'I take pride in making a T25 comp final'. It's as useless as winning the NAB cup.

Well of course I'm going to take pride in the only competition we've competed in thus far. I take pride in my teams achievements, and the next one of those will be defeating the Magic in Round 1..

ants14;329129 said:
Well of course I'm going to take pride in the only competition we've competed in thus far. I take pride in my teams achievements, and the next one of those will be defeating the Magic in Round 1..

Can I mark those words?

Round one will be a nice confidence boost for the Magic Mob.

:D

Magic release 12-man squad
Antonio Rodriguez (Madrid Times)
The Madrid Magic have released their 12 man squad for this rounds coming clash with the Geelong Gators. The Magic landed in Geelong yesterday and have had a light training session today. Captains Mousey and Breeno had a fairly easy job selecting the line up with 2 of thier 14 players out due to suspension.

Magic 12-man Squad: Breeno*, Mousey*, siddle2franklin, Tongs+, Edge, The Wizz, Quinzate1, doggiesin08, mid wicket, DontBowlThere, tristo, diablo14.

breeno;329130 said:
Can I mark those words?

Lol I thought it would be too cliche to say that. Or sound too much like an old lady. But feel free. Can I ask why two players are suspended or is that on a need to know basis?

It is worth noting at this point that the Gators are a well-disciplined unit, and do not have any players out through suspension.

Lets beat this mob from this "Pissant town"

Mousey;329134 said:
:D

Magic release 12-man squad
Antonio Rodriguez (Madrid Times)
The Madrid Magic have released their 12 man squad for this rounds coming clash with the Geelong Gators. The Magic landed in Geelong yesterday and have had a light training session today. Captains Mousey and Breeno had a fairly easy job selecting the line up with 2 of thier 14 players out due to suspension.

Magic 12-man Squad: Breeno*, Mousey*, siddle2franklin, Tongs+, Edge, The Wizz, Quinzate1, doggiesin08, mid wicket, DontBowlThere, tristo, diablo14.

Geelong will definately struggle to put together a team stronger than that of the Magic Mob.

ants14;329138 said:
Lol I thought it would be too cliche to say that. Or sound too much like an old lady. But feel free. Can I ask why two players are suspended or is that on a need to know basis?

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

ants14;329144 said:
Nar mate serious this time, why are they suspended?

Kept going on an issue in which the mods told them to stop. Thats all I can say.

Back