Painful injuries

kyneo

Painful injuries

although youll probly think injuries like a bone snapping out of the skin etc are the most painful ive had my fair share of pain and never broken a bone!! by far the worst injury pain wise was my back. 3 years ago when i was 12 my spine kept having spasms. most guys reading this will know how geting hit in the balls hurts like hell. imagine that for 3months endlessly. feeling sick for 3months. having too waddle. you see my injury affected the hole spine. it hurt the left side of my brain, gave me a very stiff neck. i couldnt bowl of course and my balls were also affected. doctors thought i had testicular cancer and i frikken cryed for a week. i was only 12 and i had to have some old woman handle them to xray them.. most embarrassing thing ive ever had to do.. =[

anyway... anyone else got ne good injury stories they wanna tell ^^

Re: Painful injuries

na m8 only broken bones...

arm x 2
nose in 2 places
7 out or 10 fingers (sorry bout that one jimmy... nothin sus here m8.. im from nsw not tassie :))
4 outa 10 toes..

but m8 i feel sorry 4 u

good 2 see youre fighting fit now ;)

Oh and shin splints are the worst ive had. Couldnt run for so long, fortunately it wasnt during the cricket season. I have also strained the tendons twice in my right thumb, once in the left one and my right index finger also

ive pulled my hamstring while bowling, there was a small pebble on the crease & my back leg landed on it couldn't play for 3 weeks. Had my toe broken by a yorker. We were playing on a cement pitch(which is rare) & my back leg slipped making my miss
the ball completly & hit me dead on the left big toe. couldn't walk for 1 & a half months

Muscles in and around the ribs, never felt anything like it, breathing was troublesome and it affected everything I did.

Broken most fingers but they don't really hurt, well, not after breaking them a few times anyway.

I broke my right thumb skiing, couldn't write for ages n couldnt grip stuff for a while after the plaster came off.

Bruising the bones in my ribs (2 ribs) playing rugby was bad, but playing for the rest of the season with them (skipping training, playing matches) was agony. Finding yourself at the bottom of a ruck after making a tackle is not a pleasant experience when even touching ur ribs hurts ;)

i dislocated my thumb so it wa turned around 360 degrees. EXACTLY the same but opposite hahah. the nurse couldnt pop it back into place it took her 8 goes. i was ina castfor months but i still played 1 game. scored 67 =] took a diving catch in a cast hahahaha funniest day ever (playing for my brothers social team)

Back