Pakistan v Sri Lanka Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas cambios

Pakistan v Sri Lanka Match Thread

Only the one game to day but a goodie none the less. Two Asian rivals and the chance to see some some big hitting from Afridi and Jayasuria.

Re: Pakistan v Sri Lanka Match Thread

Well if you really want to see some massive hits than this match is perfact for anyone because both Afridi and Jayasuria are capable for this and I am looking forward for this match. At the current form and team strength I think Srilanka would get 2 points from this match.

I agree with you, Sri Lanka are looking unbeatable at the moment and Jayasuriya is a much more reliable hitter than Afridi. But Pakistan have got to bring Afridi in early so that he can take advantage of the fielding restrictions.

You are right. He should be open the innigs or come at no.3 so Pakistan can take full advantage from it because he is hard hitter and he can make 50 runs it just matter of time. He can take full advantage of fielding restrictions.

Pakistan has made 189. This should be a challenging total for SL. What a bad night for Jayasuriya? Gave away 64 runs with his bowling hopefully he can make up for it with the bat.

I think this score is on level to what i would have said was a decent score.

I think if any team can chase this score it'll be Australia or Sri Lanka, it'll be an amazing game from now on in....i hope. :lol:

What a first over by Asif. He got Tharanga and almost had Jayasuriya. Jayasuriya is gone now, bowled by guess who? Tanvir the man who dropped him. Really bad match for Jayasuriya. SL are in trouble now. How the hell does Tanvir bowl of the wrong foot, it looks very odd to me.

srilanka are in some troubel because they lost 3 wickets. but now they are batting little better and still can win if jayawardene plays like he did in before matches

It's Pakistan's game now, Sri Lanka have lost way too many wickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back