Photos & Videos

Photos & Videos

I have started this thread to attach our photos or videos(Cricket or personal).
The attached photos are of our cricket ground of knocking practice(details in my blog).
Also a small video of the same.
The photos & videos are taken from mobile camera of 2 mega-pixel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMGqo7KU1-Y[/ame]
I will continue to update this thread with photos & videos.
Let's share & celebrate with our favorite videos or photos.

Re: Photos & Videos

Nice ground but not a lot of grass there!! I'll try and get a pic of my ground soon - the problem we have is too much grass!!

some video's form our victory on sunday! The Guy batting hit 90* to help us win along with my 58 chasing 227!

lol yes we needed 11 runs, had an 11th man with a twisted knee and a runner standing by, the guy batting with him is 14 years old!

i know that was the best part of the video! we were laughing behind the camera!

Not sure it was done on my mates casio compact! not a proper vide as you can see from the quality!

I can't find that thread I started with the ugly and beautiful cricket pitches. Anyway here's ours - what do you reckon typical English or Chav scum ugly?

Simbazz said:
Zooming in, it looks slightly green. The outfield looks like a golf course :p

What do you mean the undulations? Yeah they're a nightmare if you're running full pelt to try and catch a skier with your eyes to the sky, the ground disappears beneath your feet and then suddenly your running up a hill - means you fall over or at least lose your balance it's horrible.

Yeah it's very green and maintained by the council and not very well. I don't think it's been rolled in over a year. It's pretty awful.

Back