Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Eltham would want a good coach, someone that has premiership experience, but even then I don't think that will be enough. Key players for them the major issue, fail when they need them most and too many of their players prance around week in week out like they are seasoned DVCA champions without actually have done all that much. New coach would want to fix that first and foremost otherwise they won't be adding to the sad trophy cabinet they have down there..

bang on with eltham time for them to do something. always the team to beat but haven't delivered. Money Shields Riverside? You know who is in trouble. Heidelberg. since there deflection over to the dvca they've done nothing. Rubbish club that promised the world and delivered squat. Take out Cashen, cannot bat to save themselves. Now thrown mega money at a washed up legend, who's performances with the bat are average at best and coaching ability will only turn blokes away. yuck

while on appointments. lower Eltham may aswell buy a melways now. money shield awaits for a club with a shocking list and a worse coaching appointment. a D grade hack coaching a club. wow

while on appointments. lower Eltham may aswell buy a melways now. money shield awaits for a club with a shocking list and a worse coaching appointment. a D grade hack coaching a club. wow

who is coaching lower eltham??

news doing the footy circles on the weekend is a few macleod footballers on their way hurstbridge cricket club? i didnt get any names, but anyone heard anything on this?

Lower eltham are a club that always seem to surprise me I wont be surprised if they avoid relegation. Interesting article the other day about bundoora captain saying they are aiming to play finals with no recruits, I dont know how they are aiming to do that. I am tipping either them or monty to get relegated.

Now lets see you bag Heidelberg, Lower Eltham and Research about their coaching appointments. You bag the Heidelberg and Lower lists as well, even though both of those clubs are predominantly filled with home grown club juniors, not overpaid internationals.
Did you apply to coach at all three clubs and missed out completely? Maybe they thought someone just out of the kiddy pads was kidding themselves about their own capabilities.

Lower eltham are a club that always seem to surprise me I wont be surprised if they avoid relegation. Interesting article the other day about bundoora captain saying they are aiming to play finals with no recruits, I dont know how they are aiming to do that. I am tipping either them or monty to get relegated.

People were saying the same thing when they appointed Trap Daw, and now he's probably the most sort after coach in the comp. Lower always seem to find a way to be strong, regardless of what changes they make down there. I wouldn't be writing them off. I read the article on Bundoora too, it'll be interesting what their side reads round 1.

People were saying the same thing when they appointed Trap Daw, and now he's probably the most sort after coach in the comp. Lower always seem to find a way to be strong, regardless of what changes they make down there. I wouldn't be writing them off. I read the article on Bundoora too, it'll be interesting what their side reads round 1.

Think it's very early to be predicting who will be relegated. Will be very competitive towards the lower end with LE, Bundoora, OP and Mont

Think it's very early to be predicting who will be relegated. Will be very competitive towards the lower end with LE, Bundoora, OP and Mont

Completely agree, there is probably still plenty of movements being decided before you can make too many judgements.

Back