Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Think they were pretty happy to see the back of him once they found out he was shopping himself around late last season.

Why would a club get upset that a paid player might shop himself around? If I was good enough to do so, I'd be screwing the fools who run these clubs for every last penny I could squeeze out of them. They've created this bidding war, there's only one way to stop it.

Good clubs don't fall in like yours. You pay and recruit players in the hope they'll enjoy themselves and stay for fair and reasonable incentives. Lucky for clubs it the dvca your good at something else.

Good clubs don't fall in like yours. You pay and recruit players in the hope they'll enjoy themselves and stay for fair and reasonable incentives. Lucky for clubs it the dvca your good at something else.

So apart from having weapons grade autism, what's your problem? Did someone from our club smash you all over the park one day and you just never recovered emotionally or something?

Not bad, if all goes to plan our rooms at Loyola are going to get rebuilt and refurbished this coming season. Additional toilets, two change rooms, storage space and undercover viewing area will be added to an increased kitchen and social area. New nets and more nets for the baseballers to protect from fly balls as well. With a little luck things will start to happen before Christmas, I certainly hope so as this has been long overdue and over 5 years in planning/development.

So apart from having weapons grade autism, what's your problem? Did someone from our club smash you all over the park one day and you just never recovered emotionally or something?
Relax black hawk... you sound upset.
Just saying not every club just throw cash at anyone. Don't let me get you down. I'm no one special either.

I'm just curious as to what your problem with BU, or one of our members is. If you're going to make continued jabs at the club, at least have the stones to say why.

Back