Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

As you have them last on your ladder, i thought you must have inside info
they finished 2nd last last year so I didnt have to stretch too far to come up with that prediction. as I said did not see this coming but certainly makes my tip look better! I first heard the news from you actually, before you deleted your post. confirmed by checking on facebook. No surprises you got the inside info considering you are all over eltham

they finished 2nd last last year so I didnt have to stretch too far to come up with that prediction. as I said did not see this coming but certainly makes my tip look better! I first heard the news from you actually, before you deleted your post. confirmed by checking on facebook. No surprises you got the inside info considering you are all over eltham
touche

cant tell whether thats a joke, he played 1 test match....and that was for west indies.
Yeah can confirm that we received confirmation from Kenroy this morning that he is on board for the upcoming season.

Really exciting time for the club and I have no doubt that his first class and yes that 1 test match vs South Africa, expirience will be a huge asset for our group

we have had first class players pass through this comp b4 as we know, at the age he is at fair to say dont think he will terrorise the comp. would be a good player nonetheless, but hardly the same as facing dale steyn.

Back