Players in the APS who have played Dowling

posterboy06

Players in the APS who have played Dowling

Just wandering who are the players currently playing APS cricket who have played Dowling?

Re: Players in the APS who have played Dowling

Four Carey Boys are picked in this years Dowling
Parker
Gaff
Richardson
Mahon

i know that coleman and williamson from haileybury have/are playing. and Nath Plumridge and michael singh have played

both gairns' from wes have played and r playin this year, W. gairns playin dowlin this year and H.gairns playin 18's. Munas may have played. anyone reckon dowlin is better standard than aps?

munas came from NSW so i dont think he played dowling but im pretty sure he played rep cricket in NSW maybe Green shield not sure.

goss from xavier played last year

and hes bottom age 4 gippsland in the 18s this year too.

will ryan is captain of inner east from xavier also

isnt kitchen to old to play u/16s?? i thought he would be into the under 18 champs. can anyone confirm that he is in year 12 next year?

coast to coast;194674 said:
isnt kitchen to old to play u/16s?? i thought he would be into the under 18 champs. can anyone confirm that he is in year 12 next year?

yeah he is currently in year 11, year 12 next year

From Scotch;
Clayton is playing 18's for the seagulls and Grose is playing 18's for the falcons. Also good to see that Dan Forbes made the Vic 19's. Awesome player, even better bloke, hard to find good blokes these days when you have a few big headed glory seekers. Well done mate.

coast to coast;194859 said:
so that makes him to old for 16s!!

yea sorry
he played 16's last year
made constant 20's and was outdone by Luke Michell (Sachin)
he didnt even make the rockets squad for u18's which was an absolute joke
freak batsmen

I am not sur whether Munas is or does play Greenshield but I have heard that the so called gun recruit MAD DOG from NSW plays Poivedin Gray U/21s!!! and he just turned 16 but haven't found out his name or the APS School he is going to yet.

oi cockroach, seeming as you called our yr12 HSC im suspecting ur not from round here and safe bet is to say youre mad dog and that you're from NSW.

Absolutely wrong buddy I am not from NSW and am NOT MAD DOG in fact Iam definately from Victoria and maybe someone is taking me for a ride but let me assure you that my mail is usually right.However I am checking the rumour out so if you have any contacts in NSW then check it out and let us know.

MGS Dowling Players,

Shaw (16 and 18)
Trotter (18) in and out of 1's
Payne (16 and 18)
Cannon (16) only played 1 game in 2's this year all the rest in the 3's
Keath (16)
Bett (14 16 and State)
Morris (16 and 18)

Shaw, Payne, Cannon, Bett and Morris have all won premierships with the Seagulls or Emus

Back