Razzaq takes back retirement decision

ramzz

Razzaq takes back retirement decision

Abdul Razzaq has taken back his decision to retire from international cricket and is available once again to represent Pakistan. The allrounder's decision comes after discussions with his local club and long-time coach.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/317325.html

I think he has taken a really good decision by coming back to international cricket. We can see Pakistan are missing Razzaq in the series against South Africa! At some time, Pakistan could never imagine playing without Razzaq and now they want him to prove fitness! Wht a waste.

Re: Razzaq takes back retirement decision

he shouldnt have retired in the first place but its good that he reversed his decision. hes a good all rounder especially in one dayers. it was surprising that they didnt pick him for twenty20 wc because hes a big hitter and more than a decent bowler.

what about his contract with ICL? is he retracting back on that as well? it was unnecessary to make a retirement decsion since hes still young. he should have talked with those people before taking the decision taking back a retirement decision makes you look like a fool.

Another hot tempered clown. They should learn to think before they speak, works wonder for me, just look how great I am.

Mate...His desicion was wrong! But whts gone is gone. PCB should look ahead and add Razzaq to the team without any further delay!

I think they should. They do need him. He's a good all round player in ODI's.

Razzaq is a decent player but he's never really shown his full potential.

As for this decision, well it's not a big surprise and I think he's based it upon earning potential rather than true cricketing reasons.

I think ICL will take legal action if he cancels contract like yousuf. Will he get selected for india tour?

he isnt in the squad for india i think. so he should be playing for ICL then

wow hes still 27 :eek: and hes already played so many matches. i think he'll make a comeback soon.

why do players ocme out of retirment?? they retire and htat shud be it, thats what retirment is for.

Back