Rep Cricket

Re: Rep Cricket

Keath is obviously a GUN Vic U/17s Team and Captain?? 70 odd against Hailbury on Saturday although I am not sure if or which grade club he plays for?
Graham is another picked in Vic U/17s presume he plays for Geelong also got 130 last Saturday against St Kevins (just clearing the 100 runs for the day!)
Everett from Caulfield Grammar playing Grade for Praham I think also made Vic U17s and I think there is a Hailbury player as well.

cockroach raider;288235 said:
Keath is obviously a GUN Vic U/17s Team and Captain?? 70 odd against Hailbury on Saturday although I am not sure if or which grade club he plays for?
Graham is another picked in Vic U/17s presume he plays for Geelong also got 130 last Saturday against St Kevins (just clearing the 100 runs for the day!)
Everett from Caulfield Grammar playing Grade for Praham I think also made Vic U17s and I think there is a Hailbury player as well.

Jackson Coleman big left hander from halibury

Keath (MGS) Graham (geelong grammar), Everitt (caufield), Coleman (haileybury) all in vic U17s (keath is also captain) while cameron (mgs) playing for NT U17s side. Loorham (Carey) playing 19s for Vic i think. Morris (mgs) captain of inner east murderers U18 vic champs, joined by Bett (MGS) and i think Ryan (Xav). I think Williamson (haileybury) might be playing in that, for another side. meg lanning (carey)playing for vic spirit which is goodeffort

Curtain - xavier (south east seagulls)
Parker - carey (inner east emus dowling last year)
Gaff - carey (inner east emus under 18's)
Eldridge - scotch (inner east emus again under 18's)
Trotter - MGS (south east seagulls last year and this year under 18's)

Andy Mathers from Haileybury College is playing dowling for south east country sharks. Jackson Coleman to play for Vic under 17s and Isanga Nainhabo to play for Uganda in the South West African 20/20 big bash barbarian rules BYO slurpees

Does the fact that Dennis Grace and Leysy won't pick me in the Haileybury First XI stop we getting a gig at Rep cricket?

Scard;288601 said:
Does the fact that Dennis Grace and Leysy won't pick me in the Haileybury First XI stop we getting a gig at Rep cricket?

No Scard, your absolute lack of ability will ensure that.

DODGER;288732 said:
No Scard, your absolute lack of ability will ensure that.

Hang on Dodger. Don't you go to St Kevs? I understand that if you collect three Weetbix coupons you are in the First XI.

Scard;288839 said:
Hang on Dodger. Don't you go to St Kevs? I understand that if you collect three Weetbix coupons you are in the First XI.

Scard you have completely no idea which is a match for your ability.

What made you think I went to St Kevs ?

Or are you going to name every school one by one ?

It is only two coupons.

FioraDud;288404 said:
Keath (MGS) Graham (geelong grammar), Everitt (caufield), Coleman (haileybury) all in vic U17s (keath is also captain) while cameron (mgs) playing for NT U17s side. Loorham (Carey) playing 19s for Vic i think. Morris (mgs) captain of inner east murderers U18 vic champs, joined by Bett (MGS) and i think Ryan (Xav). I think Williamson (haileybury) might be playing in that, for another side. meg lanning (carey)playing for vic spirit which is goodeffort
how is cameron playing for NT when he lives in melbourne didnt he try out for the vic 17s as well????

punter14;290037 said:
how is cameron playing for NT when he lives in melbourne didnt he try out for the vic 17s as well????

he only moved to vic 18 months ago after playing for NT since he was young and they said if you didnt make vic17's then u can play for us. so thats wat he is doing after unluckily missing out on the vic team he will now run amok for NT id say.

blondbond;291230 said:
celabrating - its celebrating team moral , im sure ellinghausen would give u a slapping for that

i dont even know what ur talking about blondbond who is elinghasen ?

and why dont u stick to the tradition of big cricket and worry about real issues instead of grammar and punctuation. your no different to that idiot twirl.

teamorale491;291260 said:
i dont even know what ur talking about blondbond who is elinghasen ?

and why dont u stick to the tradition of big cricket and worry about real issues instead of grammar and punctuation. your no different to that idiot twirl.

geez teamorale lay off. if blond bond (who isnt actually blond) wants to correct you then let him, i am not even going to mention the fact that he thought birds mated with pollen.

Back