Retirements/club Changes 2013/14

No MSW put up the in`s at LP and as I read it, it goes Mitchell Smith Camera, Ray Kelsey NEW, Trent Rapp LE and Brent Zarafa to all be playing at LP. I heard of a few others but can`t confirm them as people talk a lot of crap this time of year.
Lower Plenty have confirmed about 5 ins on there FB site and none of them are Ray Kelsey. Maybe that's to come.

Yea yea we know its you snowman, how many clubs have told you to p1ss off when you make the call??? Not much love for the snowman in the valley. I wonder why!!!
You got a serious problem cupcake. Sounds like its personal between you and him.. i get on here to talk cricket and the relevant stuff around it. As far as i know snowy not playing which makes him and your obserd accusations irrelaevant. As for you henderson dont know kelsey and never met him. Just couldn't understand the message. Happy fathers day to all of those

Snowy is a player with a great amount of talent and a good cricketing brain who'd you like to have at your club. Problem is that he comes with way too much baggage and could potentially smear your clubs name/culture. Shame because he is a more than a capable cricketer. I couldn't see anyone taking the risk.

More recruits still to come from the mail I'm getting.

I find it funny how they recruited Rapp to come across to LP, but have since recruited more players. He probably won't get a game now. Although he is handy in securing cheap cricket gear.

I find it funny how they recruited Rapp to come across to LP, but have since recruited more players. He probably won't get a game now. Although he is handy in securing cheap cricket gear.
Sound like a bloke that's talking from that sort of experience top of the pop one minute on the scrap heap the next. How did you deal with it?

Sound like a bloke that's talking from that sort of experience top of the pop one minute on the scrap heap the next. How did you deal with it?

Haha When I get to the top, I'll let you know. Can you ask Rapp if he can get me a new set of gloves or bat this year?

Haha When I get to the top, I'll let you know. Can you ask Rapp if he can get me a new set of gloves or bat this year?
Ill let him know still can't find the middle of the one you got? I don't know if a change of bat and gloves will help your problems but hey can only go up right.

W
I hear young left arm off spinner Mat Freeman has finished up at Carlton and is back home at Diamond Creek.

Would add a lot to a side that's already a couple of body lengths in front of the rest of the field. You would have to think one of the best run and strongest metropolitan clubs in Melbourne ..not to over pump there tyres.

Back