round 3 previews

Re: round 3 previews

xavier vs caulfied should be a very good match. id say xavier just but caulfied have a nicely balanced team with strong leadership from Rob Handel.

Hailebury vs MGS will be interesting, thoughts on that one?

through the gate;285551 said:
again upset possibilities,
but really mgs should smash hailebury

You are probably right. Sadly Bill Skelton will be missing from the Bloods lineup and Mr Grace doesn't think I am up to it either. Can you believe that our talents are not recognized. Pehaps we'll move to St Kevs. If Dodger can get a game, well------------.

Perhaps with the bowling performance for the first 17 overs last week Haileybury will beat Melbourne. Haileybury had Geelong Grammar 6/40 off 17 overs but couldn't keep up the effort

Yeh good point Isanga
Then didnt Willow bowl himself??
I heard it was all downhill from there

However keeping in mind MGS have Bettsy (worse than willow)
will be bowling himself for 10 straight from 1 - 20 overs giving Haileybury the opportunity to go nuts and really get the upper hand with Secculs monster of a head teeing off.

In conclusion Bettsy is useless and willow has taken more wickets than him

If those 17 overs last week against Geelong
Jarryd would have handed the ball to Isanga, the pressure of being 6/40 and the big Ugandian steaming in
Geelong could have cracked
but I must agree with Bill Skelton's mate in saying Haileybury may cause an upset if Bettsy bowls himself
In conclusion a must for the captian of the Bloods is to hand Isanga the new pill

Back