Runs and Wickets

Francis

Runs and Wickets

This is a thread for an overview of some of the leading runs and wicket takers in the comp
I'll start off with Xavier

Runs
Buckley approx 300 (including 160 against wesley)

Wickets
Cosgrave approx 15
smith approx 14
Bergin approx 13

Some of the other names that i'd like to hear about are
Dunnell, Oaten, Forbes, Clayton, Parisi, Tormey, Chaplin Birch, Singh

Re: Runs and Wickets

Tormey- 360 odd runs and approx 10 wickets

Lynch- 15 wickets

forbes- around 300 runs and about 14 wickets

parisi- about 15 or so wickets not so many runs but hes working on that miss a week with an injury this week

clayton- around 200 or so runs and a few wickets

Buckley from xavier 280's
Wolfe from scotch 260's
Geilling from scotch 260's
Dunell i hear is right up there
Parisi 21 wickets from scotch
Forbes around 300
who is taking run and getting wickets from Geelong Grammer

Which Openers have the most runs?
I heard that sam cruickshanks from scotch is a very good left bat, averaging high 30's.

hevo stevo;140202 said:
Which Openers have the most runs?
I heard that sam cruickshanks from scotch is a very good left bat, averaging high 30's.
Tom Suneberg has about 270 runs

Wakefield from haileybury has approx 12 wickets and 270 runs at an average of over 30.. Lynch has 22+ wickets and about 230 runs. But he is terrible anyway... Tormey has over 410 runs at an average of 70 odd and 17 wickets with a fair good average... also the big German is hittin form with both bat and ball... Haileybury have the depth with both bat and ball and dont just rely on one or two bowlers... thats y Xavier wont stand a chance they rely too much on Cosgrove and that other pie chucker... the leggie...

~RANGERS~;141335 said:
Wakefield from haileybury has approx 12 wickets and 270 runs at an average of over 30.. Lynch has 22+ wickets and about 230 runs. But he is terrible anyway... Tormey has over 410 runs at an average of 70 odd and 17 wickets with a fair good average... also the big German is hittin form with both bat and ball... Haileybury have the depth with both bat and ball and dont just rely on one or two bowlers... thats y Xavier wont stand a chance they rely too much on Cosgrove and that other pie chucker... the leggie...
Chris Smith aint a pie chucker. Very good bowler.

Speaking of good spin bowlers Cam Penberthy would have to go close to the APS squad this year.

Back