Scotch College

Wiz

Scotch College

As you walk through the luscious fields of SC it is hard to wonder why their cricketers are such upstarts. From the arrogance of Mo Clayton who carried on like a pork chop after cleaning up a HC tail which has averaged under 5 all year. Then to the groundsmen who wouldn't let us walk across their impeccable gorund with their bags but its o.k to drive a tractor across it.

Does anyone agree that this school is a little big for its boots considerin their lack of success in the last how many years?
I encourage anyone besides SC students (because their opinion isn't valid) to hop on and give them the serve they deserve!!

Re: Scotch College

ever come to think that the reason scotch celerbrated like they did was because: 1-hailebury have celerbrated 10 times harder than that over the years 2- hailebury up until this year have been the biggest bunch of cocks iv ever seen and to win was good 3-whats wrong with being passionate about winning a game

nd for the walking accros the ground thing thats just the coach being a dick

Wiz,

You're fat. I know it, and you know it. Your little offies are rather cute, but you're better off eating pies than serving up pies for the Scotch xi to smash the absolute sh** out of you little pork chop.

As for Scotch being arrogant, i think you should take a long look at yourself in the mirror (and not one of those mirrors at Luna Park that make you look skinny Wiz). Haileybury are a joke of a side, and i refrain from saying team because that's exactly what they aren't. Martyn was the only bloke who commanded any sort of respect from the way he played, the rest of you are a disgrace.

Finally, as for you walking your bags across the oval, you should show a little bit more respect for a school that is streets ahead of what you have out in the sticks. p.s Do you have streets out there??

i agree with the spy

haileybury in general are a bunch of s**theads, so a win over them is always a moment to savour. Martin and m wakefield were the only 2 players worth their scholarships. U only need to look at the pure arrogance from lynch, playing the worst shot ive ever seen, to know that haileybury play for themselves.

And it isnt Scotch's fault that their school is in a prime location, not halfway to f**king sydney like haileybury. They shouldnt even be a part of the APS.

chaemo;207440 said:
And it isnt Scotch's fault that their school is in a prime location, not halfway to f**king sydney like haileybury. They shouldnt even be a part of the APS.

yeah good one mate, i think, im not sure, but i think sydney is north of melbourne, and i think that keysborough is south of Melbourne, therefore Scotch is closer to sydney than Haileybury u absolute **************!

Right,
Let's get something cleared up here,
Haileybury have been the benchmark of the competition the past 2 years; premierships confirm this. Not taking that away from you boys, but in the process, lots of APS schools also commented on your poor sportsmanship and lack of respect for the opposition. I believe Scotch were infact the favourites going into saturdays game, and it was probably not that much of a surprise to many people that we did get over the line without your two star players. It was a game that technically Scotch should have won. If Pattinson and Reuben Wakefield did play, no doubt the game would have been much different.
Bearing this in mind, and the close matches that have been contested in the past 2 years between these two schools, Scotch were only celebrating the fact that it meant a lot to the boys to beat such a well renowned side. The Scotch coaches even commented on the impressive way in which you handled yourselves after that match. But let's not also forget that you get back what you dish out and whenever Haileybury beat Scotch in the past, they too, no doubt, will have carried on in a similar way, whether it be on the ground after the match or after a wicket.
I actually thought that Haileybury despite everyone labelling them as arrogant etc actually appeared to be quite nice blokes. The likes of Martin and a few others were quite good blokes out on the field. Max Wakefield is a good bloke. Even your coaches seemed quite honourable in defeat.
As for the wheeling of the bags across the ground, I would have thought that was just a general rule for all grades of cricket not to damage the ground.
So all that being said, Haileybury were undermanned and did lose, but they did so in a sportsmanlike way contrasting to previous years. Don't ruin the credibility you have just earnt by whinging and complaining like the Haileybury that everybody has come to know.

from_the_start;207417 said:
Scotch College talk the talk but can never back it up. For a "top" APS school their sporting talent is very low.

mate if scotch's talent is very low what does it say about the other 8 sides sitting below them on the ladder...sweet comment dickface

I played against scotch in the 2s last season and they were terrible blokes, unfortunately i was opening the batting so i had to hear their disgraceful sledging before we started pumping them so they shut up. They were typical arrogant private school students and will never be able to change that in my opinion.

As for the wheeling of the bags across the ground, lighten up whoever condoned that, dispicable form.

thanks for the input snoopy, scotch are flying at the moment...no one gives a flying ******** about 2's cricket anyway

WTF are you on fiskem. If there was no seconds comp how could you play firsts. Your just covering up for the fact that the Scotch seconds play like the scotch firsts.......fags! I reckon if the scotch seconds played any schools 7A team they'd get thumped. Like how i thumped ya mum last night.

Fiskem you are clearly from scotch, no regard for other people, merely calling me a faggot and saying that scotch are flying. You are a disgrace, even wesley beat haileybury, and even more so wesley beat you clowns in a praccy game. Your immature post has further emphasised my point that scotch are arrogant clowns. There aint nothin but wang at scotch.

zapper_9;207690 said:
WTF are you on fiskem. If there was no seconds comp how could you play firsts. Your just covering up for the fact that the Scotch seconds play like the scotch firsts.......fags! I reckon if the scotch seconds played any schools 7A team they'd get thumped. Like how i thumped ya mum last night.
oi zapper anyone with any talent plays 1's after 10A cricket you piece of ********...sweet sex with my mum...********in soo original, she told me you have a baby sized cock. if the scotch seconds played like the scotch firsts they would beat 8 ones' teams let alone 7A's you clown

snoop dog;207692 said:
Fiskem you are clearly from scotch, no regard for other people, merely calling me a faggot and saying that scotch are flying. Who calls anyone a faggot over the internet? you are a disgrace, even wesley beat haileybury, and even more so wesley beat you clowns in a praccy game. Your immature post has further emphasised my point that scotch are arrogant clowns. If i was infact a faggot then scotch would be the perfect hunting ground, there aint nothin but wang at scotch.

No regard for other people...no regard for wankers from wesley claiming they know the slightest thing about cricket. you have no right to be on this sight let alone part of the APS competition, if i had my way you'd be kicked out for giving it a bad name due to your complete lack of ability in all facets. At least scotch has a good sporting pedigree even thought the school itself is run by elitist ********s on a whole. There may be nothing but wang at scotch but there is nothing but pussy at wesley...by the way you were the first one to use the word 'fag' on this thread so there goes your first argument, whose a disgrace now.

Fiskem you flaming moron! I was clearly using the word "fag" to say that YOU were calling me one on the other thread. You are as thick as a theif!

You don't have ******** on wesley, if wesley are pussies then you guys were beaten by pussies in the practice game at the start of the season.

who the ******** is adam davies? get a life mate! fiskem u r the funniest ******** i have eva heard love ur work mate. btw snoop and zap i would shut ur mouth cos noone beats the fiske at conversations like these. he is the KING (sorry con) so shut ur mouths bfore u get even more shut down

stop posting snoop just go back and play some 2's mate so we can all stop reading your complete and utter ********e...

Back