Semi-final Line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohitpatel

Semi-final Line up

Well after some good matches we have some good teams in Semi-final and we can hope for good matches.

Here is Semi-Final line up on Saturday

New Zealand v Pakistan
India v Australia

Re: Semi-final Line up

If India and Pakistan win their respective matches then it would be a great final. However I don't mind India facing New Zealand but we'll need to play really well to beat the Aussies in the semi final. It's not impossible as Pakistan and Zimbabwe have shown.

Ross Taylor played well in the end to get New Zealand to 143. Will it be enough? If Pakistanis play sensibly then it shouldn't be hard, they'll need to be careful against Vettori though.

lol Pakistan are finding it too easy atm. Imran nazir is hitting really big sixes. the game could still change but pakistan have a 2-3 good batsmen that are still waiting in the dug out so they look to be in a winning position right now

New Zealand have no luck at all! Dropped catch and now a top edge for six. It looks like Pakistan are going to the Final.

thats strange. Jeeten patels throw hit lou vincent hard in the head. he got up after a while and looks ok but he might feel the pain later. i hope everythings alright

India will bat first in the 2nd semi-final.

Should be an interesting game, Australia missing Ponting so have brought in Haddin to play as a batsman.

Dhoni won the toss yet again. India are off to a slow start but they'll be hoping to target the lesser bowlers.

India are turning it on big time. Should be looking for 180+. As I speak Uthappa gets out :( Brilliant fielding by Symonds. Hopefully Dhoni will be able to maintain the momentum.

brilliant batting by yuvraj and dhoni...im really excited india havbe made a very good score in the match...india need to blow the ausse away

We have a real total to chase.i reckon india have the upper hand because the got a total on the board.

What an exciting game of cricket! India bowled really well and turned the game in the final overs. The wicket of Hayden by Sreesanth was really crucial. Pathan chipped in with the wicket of Symonds, although it was more due to him missing the ball credit to Pathan to bowl it at the stumps. And the over by Harbhajan turned the game for India. Dhoni captained really well today, he made really good bowling changes which won us the match. Yuvraj is in terrific form and continued hitting sixes, he looked to be in great touch from the first ball.
It will be a dream final India vs Pakistan.

Have to agree that we probably have the ICC dream final, India against Pakistan.

Both teams have played well and I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back