Shoe Recommendations For Leg Spinner

bigturner

Hi,

I practice leg spin about 2-3 hrs per day on cemented indoor nets. I currently use Asics Kayano 17 which are primarily running shoes but fit great. Due to the body pivot for leg spin, my shoes tear off from the right toe area very quickly (2-3mths). Also, the left heel gets pushed against the bottom lining of the shoes which creates a lot friction and heat. As a result, I end up with pain in the left ankle and right knee very often. Have a heavy frame (210lbs) and over pronate while running. Size 11 width 2E.

Any suggestions on some good bowling shoes for cemented surface??

Hi,

I practice leg spin about 2-3 hrs per day on cemented indoor nets. I currently use Asics Kayano 17 which are primarily running shoes but fit great. Due to the body pivot for leg spin, my shoes tear off from the right toe area very quickly (2-3mths). Also, the left heel gets pushed against the bottom lining of the shoes which creates a lot friction and heat. As a result, I end up with pain in the left ankle and right knee very often. Have a heavy frame (210lbs) and over pronate while running. Size 11 width 2E.

Any suggestions on some good bowling shoes for cemented surface??

A quick update - tried the Asics Gel resolution 3 tennis shoes and its great so far (a week) on the cemented surface. Unfortunately, I couldn't get Asics Peake in US.

asics are the best all time... I use Kayano 17 for training and fitness as well.

In games I prefer the Asics Gel strike rate... they are the closest into providing comfort of trainers whilst still incorproating the spikes in it... the strike rate shoe concept is idenital to the spikes a 100m sprinter wears so I can be sure that it is very comfortable to run around with

Back