Sixer Cricket

mas cambios

Sixer Cricket

I'm hoping that you can have a look at this new cricket company and give some feedback on the kit and it's design.

The web address is http://sixercricket.com - they have just launched and are keen to hear the thoughts of the general public.

Please have a look at the kit (2 bats, and 3 designs each for gloves and pads) and post them up in this thread. I'll then pass them on to the owner.

Re: Sixer Cricket

I'd thought I'd put some pictures up:

EclipseBatFront-59x250.jpg
EclipseBatBack-58x250.jpg
EclipseBatSide-41x250.jpg

ChromeBatFront-60x250.jpg
ChromeBatBack-59x250.jpg
ChromeBatSide-44x250.jpg

PlayersPads2-194x250.jpg
TestPads2-204x250.jpg

PlayersGloves3-250x195.jpg
PlayersGloves2-250x185.jpg

TestGloves1-250x193.jpg
TestGloves2-250x211.jpg

The Chrome bat is really chunky :laugh:. Looks alright mind you. I would have to use one before I can comment on the quality. Pads look nice, but the gold gloves are a bit much. the silver ones a good though. And i wouldnt mind using one of those bats (the eclipse one), if you want testers... :laugh:

So I reackon the Eclipse range looks nice, i would use them. But the Chrome range, with the gold gloves, not too sure. But the thing that is good, is the fact that the prices arent through the roof, decent prices for 1st grade english willow.

So my verdict, not including the gold (*shudder*) gloves, i would rate what i saw as a 8/10. Very good, but as i havent held the bats it hard to comment. But its nice looking stuff, reasonable price and if i didnt already have a bat i would seriously look at that stuff

I like the design except the golden gloves. The silver gloves look better. I like the chrome bat. The eclipse bat has slightly better design than chrome but chrome is much thicker.

It all looks like other companies kit. Slaz pads, Puma/Reebok gloves and the usual asian style big bat. Sent email to them for sponsorship options, so I'll let you know how responsive they are and what they offer.

Back