Slazenger Pro Blade Elite

King Pietersen

sC Player of the Month June '08
Slazenger Pro Blade Elite

I've been looking at these quite abit recently, and am in the hunt for a new bat and i really like the look and feel of these and was wondering what peoples past experiences with them are ?. I've had a feel of one in the local shop and it was nice and light, had good ping with the bat mallet and it also looked extremely nice ;). I'm not one for spending massive amounts for a bat, and my current bat only cost me £80 from CricketSupplies, so i don't want to be spending more than £100, and the Pro Blade Elite is the one i've liked most thus far. What you reckon ?

Re: Slazenger Pro Blade Elite

I've seen a few and they seem ok. Haven't had a chance to use one but they tap up ok and I'd say that if you spend a bit of time choosing one, then you should get a decent one.

Cheers for the help as always A_A :D. £100 is a deal that i can't pass down i think, the one i tried in store was gorgeous, nice and light, decent pick-up, and it had good ping from what i could see from using the bat mallet. Really tempted to get it now. I've got the money, you reckon it'd be a worthwhile purchase ?

Also, does Bell actually use the Slaz bat ? I've seen a picture of him using a Fusion Sports bat, so does he use a fusion but with Slaz stickers ?

King Pietersen said:
Cheers for the help as always A_A :D. £100 is a deal that i can't pass down i think, the one i tried in store was gorgeous, nice and light, decent pick-up, and it had good ping from what i could see from using the bat mallet. Really tempted to get it now. I've got the money, you reckon it'd be a worthwhile purchase ?

Also, does Bell actually use the Slaz bat ? I've seen a picture of him using a Fusion Sports bat, so does he use a fusion but with Slaz stickers ?

I'd be tempted to get that bat at that price.He has used a stickered up fusion in the past but i don't know if he still does, although i think he may along with other players.The bat you saw him with was they 'eye in' bat that he uses in the nets.

Back