South Africa in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: South Africa in India

south africa had some luck and fought well in the morning. the lead is more than enough now but there is a lot of time left in the game so id give de villers opportunity to score some more runs. india have no shot at winning because they dont believe they can win. their body language was pathetic today. a few chances went against them but then they just gave up hope.

A quite astonishing game, and I think it shows why SA's seam attack is going to be such a dominating force in the coming years, with Steyn and Morkel to shine. A great knock by DeVilliers as well, this really needs to be the start for him, as he hasn't been good enough to this point, as he has an abundance of talent.

Looking like a straight-forward SA win.

India are well on their way to a humiliating loss. This is the last pair that I can trust. India is badly missing an extra batsman in this match. From the toss to the team selection they have got everything wrong for this game.

Sachin wont be available for the next Test too. Its bad news for India but I'm sure they can play well without him. I hope they replace him with a batsman in the next test.

Dhoni needs a big innings now because he has been rubbish in Test matches. If he doesnt score today there have to questions asked off him. He last scored a 50 six matches ago but that was on a flat track of Kolkata.

India are hanging in the match for now. Dada is batting very well. I think the only thing these guys can play for now is personal milestones because the result of the match is already decided.

Perhaps there is nothing left in this game for Indian batsmen other than personal milestones. Even a 300 run partnership between these two wont be enough to save the game. Ganguly has batted very well and I hope he can score a century.

Oh no dada is out :( He was batting so well he deserved to get a century. This is not fair. Was he out or it was a mistake?

I think Dada was unlucky. The ball missed the bat and the bat hit the ground. There goes yet another opportunity to score a ton. Dhoni hasn't done too badly. I hope these two can keep the bowlers at bay for today. Who knows it might rain tomorrow. Although chances are very less.

Does seems like Ganguly was unlucky. He looked pretty upset too. It sums up the test match for India.

Looks like the match will be over today. Cant remember the last time we lost in three days at home. A humiliating loss but hopefully the team learns something from this.

MasterBlaster said:
Cant remember the last time we lost in three days at home.
7 years ago against Australia at Mumbai. It has been a long time but I don't think it will happen in this match as there are only 14 overs left in the day.

I could be wrong. There is just one wicket left now and 2-3 overs to go.

Play has been extended for a half an hour so the game will definitely end today. Oh hes out as I type. I hoped Sreesanth and Pathan provide some more entertainment. Great match for SA. India are 0-1 down and can't win this series now :mad:

comprehensive win for south africa this. the best india can do is tie the series now and that will be hard to do without sachin. i hope ishant is fit in time.
ganguly played a good knock today but unfortunately he couldnt get his century. i am disappointed by the effort put in by most other batsmen. the top order had the extra responsibility as india were playing one less batsman but they didnt shoulder the responsibility too well.

shameful loss for india :cry.... i hope we bounce back in kanpur...i am disappointed that dada did not get 100... he is having rotten luck and getting out in unlucky ways..

Thank god they dropped RP from the squad finally. If Ishant and Kumble are fit then we will have a strong bowling attack otherwise God help India.

Kumble has been out of form. If he is injured then Chawla should play. Ishant and Kumble have the fitness test tomorrow I hope at least Ishant is fit. India must win the next game. I think Kaif should play in the match. Yuvraj Singh is not good for Test cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back