South Africa tour England

Re: South Africa tour England

That was some win!!! I didn't get to see it, can anyone explain how there was such a difference between the two sides?

And this ODI series was due to be a whitewash for SA!

Wow i didnt ever think South Africa would get out for such a low score!
Hopefully Broady can get some results for the test side next series,( not that i want england to get any wickets:D)
Did prior get the record for ODI catches in a match?

Smith's a doubt for tommorow's game as well. Series going to end 5-0 to England ? :p

If Smith and Morne Morkel aren't fit for tommorow, then I'll be honest, South Africa don't stand a chance. Steyn's crap in ODis, Nel and Ntini are over the hill, Albie Morkel's in as a batter, Kallis isn't going to cause any major problems. They just don't look the same ODi side with Pollock out of the team. He helped the batting and the bowling.

The thing that surprised me the most was the way that Broad ripped through the top order like they've already got on the plane to go home..

And then to not lose even one wicked was most decidedly UNenglish.

GO THE POMS..

Maybe with KP at the helm this really is a world championship killing side.. I mean England are meant to be crap at one day cricket right? Not bowl sides out for under 100 with great catching and fielding backing up the bowlers..

I don't even think Australia could do that to the saffies.

I think the words of one of the Cricket on 5 pundits after the first 3 days of the first test pretty much sum it up - "I thought they were Australia!"

Well I'd say that England have outplayed the current side v SA.. they've made Steyne look like an amateur and Kallis look like a hack..

And the bowlers have feasted on some really crappy SA batting..

This is a ODI team on the rise.. they should have won that 3rd test in the test series now they look like a gun side

Another great win, our batting has been brilliant this series.

A real test will be in India this winter though.

i think we stand a good chance against india! if we carry the winning streak through it will be hard to hault the momentum!

I'm going to attempt to watch the cricket at Glamorgan tomorrow. Got a ticket on the cheap (coaching perk) so will be down there from early afternoon. I suppose what this really means is that the game will be called off without a ball being bowled!

Added 22 hour(s), 8 minute(s) and 54 second(s) later...

I was almost correct! About overs bowled in the end. Truth be that I didn't bother going in the end as the weather was awful last night.

On the plus side my brother met a lot of the England team yesterday when they went for a round of golf at the Celtic Manor (large golfing complex + hotel, home to the Ryder group at some in 2010 I think).

3 overs, 3 overs is all we got

no wonder freddie was a bit off about the ground when asked

i blame you mas! now give me a refund

Back