Spin In The World Cup

Well, no more particularly interesting spinners left in the World Cup, it seems. Now to wait for the new blokes to start playing some real cricket matches. I reckon that they look quite well prepared for the test circuit, so that should be good to watch.

Well, no more particularly interesting spinners left in the World Cup, it seems. Now to wait for the new blokes to start playing some real cricket matches. I reckon that they look quite well prepared for the test circuit, so that should be good to watch.

Alfridi? He's the leading wicket taker in the series isn't he?

Anyone seen the IPL coverage in youtube this year? The full match videos are superb this year with no adverts...........The one's I've seen so far featuring the Rajistan Royals (Warne's the captain) have no ads, not sure if this applies to all and will continue like this, but if you're looking for a Warne fix, it's the place to go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPrOVb0VkcQ

Anyone seen the IPL coverage in youtube this year? The full match videos are superb this year with no adverts...........The one's I've seen so far featuring the Rajistan Royals (Warne's the captain) have no ads, not sure if this applies to all and will continue like this, but if you're looking for a Warne fix, it's the place to go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPrOVb0VkcQ

i've been watching it everyday, IPL4 seems a lot more interesting than 3, great seeing Warnie bowling as usual. no flipper as yet this year...thought he'd got that back last year, perhaps he's saving it. Its incredible really, even a 50% fit mannequin version of Shane Warne still manages to be the best spinner in the world. the double wicket over in the last game was classic, seeing the young indian batsmen go out and face him was brilliant. they thought 'oh he's not as good as he used to be i'm going to smash him all over the place' and then the dawning realisation of how wrong they were imprinted on their faces was hilarious.

i've been watching it everyday, IPL4 seems a lot more interesting than 3, great seeing Warnie bowling as usual. no flipper as yet this year...thought he'd got that back last year, perhaps he's saving it. Its incredible really, even a 50% fit mannequin version of Shane Warne still manages to be the best spinner in the world. the double wicket over in the last game was classic, seeing the young indian batsmen go out and face him was brilliant. they thought 'oh he's not as good as he used to be i'm going to smash him all over the place' and then the dawning realisation of how wrong they were imprinted on their faces was hilarious.

I'm just watching that match right now and making a note of the field settings to upload in the field setting thread.

Back