St. Kevins are a bunch of cheats

Re: St. Kevins are a bunch of cheats

DODGER;208676 said:
Are you seriously telling me that appealing for something you KNOW is not out is different ?

You have to joking !!!!!!

Give it up, you cant justify the Scotch reaction to the incident.

yeah that didnt make sense. all im trying to say is that what the skevs bloke did was unacceptable. Why would i have to justify scotchs reaction to the incident? what do you expect us to do? be happy about the whole situation and pretend it never happend??

Sharkies;208690 said:
yeah that didnt make sense. all im trying to say is that what the skevs bloke did was unacceptable. Why would i have to justify scotchs reaction to the incident? what do you expect us to do? be happy about the whole situation and pretend it never happend??

Mate, these incidents happen every week so dont make a big deal of one decision.

Get on with it like Scotch did on Saturday and won the game and defending there low score was an excellent result for them.

But the whole thread on Friday night was totally unnecessary and should not have even been started.

Let it rest now.

And Fiskem it has already happened to us on some occasions. You curse the ump at the time but you move on.

If it had been a number 10 bat, the whole thing would not have rated a mention .... correct ?

last comment from me i that we werent comlaining becasue it was our number 3 bat. the reason we werent happy was because we thought it was cheating. thats all.

Back