subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

weapons05/06;219124 said:
sorry guys havnt been on.........

just reading some of the dribble that has been going on......gee whizz boys kirky your 1 of a kind........loser....also where do u get your info from about players retireing.......maybe your keeper is leading you on a little like i am.........

bubba you aint that far off try putting your head down bumb up......oops im sorry money man's head is down near your nether region bobbing up and down going for gold!............

concrete i will be going around again cant wait to see all your super stars......gonna need em.......

and ywl dont get sucked into arguing with these losers they make you look bad.......malton riff raff

i don't think you will see any of the super stars mate! they wont be playing in the magoos.

weapons05/06;219124 said:
sorry guys havnt been on.........

just reading some of the dribble that has been going on......gee whizz boys kirky your 1 of a kind........loser....also where do u get your info from about players retireing.......maybe your keeper is leading you on a little like i am.........

bubba you aint that far off try putting your head down bumb up......oops im sorry money man's head is down near your nether region bobbing up and down going for gold!............

concrete i will be going around again cant wait to see all your super stars......gonna need em.......

and ywl dont get sucked into arguing with these losers they make you look bad.......malton riff raff

i don't think you will see any of the super stars mate! they wont be playing in the magoos.

weapons05/06;219128 said:
no drama's.......ill be playing against you then if your not in the mockinbirds....... see if you run your mouth off then you dill.........maybe i might get you out hahahaha now that would be funny........

on another note check out the bigcricket cricket game's thread and get involved........you dont have to........its a bit of fun........pick your own side that play's against other posters on this site side's.........
cheers

hahaha and your calling me a loser!!!

weapons05/06;219128 said:
no drama's.......ill be playing against you then if your not in the mockinbirds....... see if you run your mouth off then you dill.........maybe i might get you out hahahaha now that would be funny........

on another note check out the bigcricket cricket game's thread and get involved........you dont have to........its a bit of fun........pick your own side that play's against other posters on this site side's.........
cheers

*DaNcE HeRo*;219195 said:

all i said was check it out........ive had p.m's from the big boys of the site and they asked me to ask the question.........

cheers

*DaNcE HeRo*;219195 said:

all i said was check it out........ive had p.m's from the big boys of the site and they asked me to ask the question.........

cheers

weapons05/06;219136 said:
what sh1t have i written....im 27....trying to get more guys involved to make the comp/bigcricket better.......

the only thing i take serious is personal stuff about kids.......especially when some 1 talks about me and my kids....you wont know untill you have them.....its a no go zone on a cricket site........your the fool.......cause you and your buddy spruik and you have done nothing....hitting 6's off your pads hahahahahaha dont bowl their......fair enough if your club was winning finals and flags but atm you guys cant even make them.........they are the facts so start talking cricket or dont bother potting me cause at the end of the day your nothing in my books..........

well start talking cricket then weapo. any new players down at willy pre season starting soon? whats news down at point gellibrand....

weapons05/06;219136 said:
what sh1t have i written....im 27....trying to get more guys involved to make the comp/bigcricket better.......

the only thing i take serious is personal stuff about kids.......especially when some 1 talks about me and my kids....you wont know untill you have them.....its a no go zone on a cricket site........your the fool.......cause you and your buddy spruik and you have done nothing....hitting 6's off your pads hahahahahaha dont bowl their......fair enough if your club was winning finals and flags but atm you guys cant even make them.........they are the facts so start talking cricket or dont bother potting me cause at the end of the day your nothing in my books..........

well start talking cricket then weapo. any new players down at willy pre season starting soon? whats news down at point gellibrand....

Just found out that Andy O brings up his ten year service at the club this year. Wat a great effort and wish him all the best for the upcoming season. Lets hope he pushes for selection in the higher grades......@|@|

Just found out that Andy O brings up his ten year service at the club this year. Wat a great effort and wish him all the best for the upcoming season. Lets hope he pushes for selection in the higher grades......@|@|

The MONEY MAN;219226 said:

that is a great effort for a guy that puts his all in....he may be injury prone,knees,ankles have been pretty bad over that decade but what a player the MCC have produced!@|@|

The MONEY MAN;219226 said:

that is a great effort for a guy that puts his all in....he may be injury prone,knees,ankles have been pretty bad over that decade but what a player the MCC have produced!@|@|

Bubba;219220 said:

we are well beyond talking cricket bubba as it is footy season......over the long weekend the boys that won the champ final a couple of years ago are getting together for a sip.........down at the hobbo's.......get there if you can and share some of the memories with us..........or we will tell you how good it was........

Bubba;219220 said:

we are well beyond talking cricket bubba as it is footy season......over the long weekend the boys that won the champ final a couple of years ago are getting together for a sip.........down at the hobbo's.......get there if you can and share some of the memories with us..........or we will tell you how good it was........

weapons05/06;219236 said:

well I might have too hey...ill just do some shopping first at detroit good clothing shop there weapo might be out of your clothing range thou.... then a few drinks at atomic bar hey goes alright there... I sure do no my way around willy weapo:D

weapons05/06;219236 said:

well I might have too hey...ill just do some shopping first at detroit good clothing shop there weapo might be out of your clothing range thou.... then a few drinks at atomic bar hey goes alright there... I sure do no my way around willy weapo:D

d/h kicked 1 on the w/e..........hanging out in a f.pocket i bet.......?

b.chugg........is that brendan chugg............?

weapons05/06;219477 said:

nothing better than the cheapies ;) nah cracking goal, front and square hit the pack running, got control, put on the afterburners and dobbed it from 30. That was about my only kick for tha day i was ********en terrible! haha... ive had enough of the 1's footy, my contract says 2's and home games only.

weapons05/06;219477 said:

nothing better than the cheapies ;) nah cracking goal, front and square hit the pack running, got control, put on the afterburners and dobbed it from 30. That was about my only kick for tha day i was ********en terrible! haha... ive had enough of the 1's footy, my contract says 2's and home games only.

*DaNcE HeRo*;219482 said:

oh yea front and square there always the good goals it looks good after you gather it and kick it and give the leon davis one finger salute...just brilliant....yes he plays for centrals chugg@|

oh yea front and square there always the good goals it looks good after you gather it and kick it and give the leon davis one finger salute...just brilliant....yes he plays for centrals chugg@|

pick ups for sunshine this year..

Ben O'Brien - 1st XI Captain and Assistant coach

Ben has spent the last 9 seasons playing at the Carlton Cricket Club. In that time Ben played over 80 1st XI games scoring in excess of 2000 runs with 4 centuries and 10 half centuries. In the 04/05 season Ben amassed 616 runs with a high score of 162 resulting in the 1st XI batting average award, this form warranted a call up to the Victorian 2nd XI. Ben also played in the 2nd XI one day premiership in 06/07 and won the 2nd XI batting average in 07/08.

Ben has also spent 4 Northern summers playing in the Cheshire league for Urmston in 2001, 2002, 2006 and 2007. In this time Ben won 4 batting averages as well as a league MVP.

Michael Butera

Michael played a total of 139 Premier district games at the Carlton and Essendon Cricket Clubs between 1994-2004. In that time Michael set a Carlton club record 279 dismissals as a wicketkeeper including holding the VCA record for most dismissals in a season being 62, Michael was able to forge a formidable partnership with Pakistan International leg spinner Abdul Qadir who went on to win the Ryder Medal that year.

In 98/99 Michael made his debut in the Victorian 2nd XI team and played a further 5 games, he followed that up with a scholarship into the Victorian Institute of Sport

pick ups for sunshine this year..

Ben O'Brien - 1st XI Captain and Assistant coach

Ben has spent the last 9 seasons playing at the Carlton Cricket Club. In that time Ben played over 80 1st XI games scoring in excess of 2000 runs with 4 centuries and 10 half centuries. In the 04/05 season Ben amassed 616 runs with a high score of 162 resulting in the 1st XI batting average award, this form warranted a call up to the Victorian 2nd XI. Ben also played in the 2nd XI one day premiership in 06/07 and won the 2nd XI batting average in 07/08.

Ben has also spent 4 Northern summers playing in the Cheshire league for Urmston in 2001, 2002, 2006 and 2007. In this time Ben won 4 batting averages as well as a league MVP.

Michael Butera

Michael played a total of 139 Premier district games at the Carlton and Essendon Cricket Clubs between 1994-2004. In that time Michael set a Carlton club record 279 dismissals as a wicketkeeper including holding the VCA record for most dismissals in a season being 62, Michael was able to forge a formidable partnership with Pakistan International leg spinner Abdul Qadir who went on to win the Ryder Medal that year.

In 98/99 Michael made his debut in the Victorian 2nd XI team and played a further 5 games, he followed that up with a scholarship into the Victorian Institute of Sport

hahahahah afterburners.......is your home ground maccy park......?

hahahahah afterburners.......is your home ground maccy park......?

bucket head;219559 said:
is that gospel bubba,shit bloke

nah bucket head my brother playes golf with pilch every saturday so no joke i think pilch would no as he is coach. handy pick up i would think.

bucket head;219559 said:
is that gospel bubba,shit bloke

nah bucket head my brother playes golf with pilch every saturday so no joke i think pilch would no as he is coach. handy pick up i would think.

*DaNcE HeRo*;219562 said:
'apparently' ferguson is going to caulfield for free.. just for the love of it.... GIVE ME A SPELL... he would be on plenty!

yep you are right there dh playing for free they offered him cash but he refused nice fella hey@|

*DaNcE HeRo*;219562 said:
'apparently' ferguson is going to caulfield for free.. just for the love of it.... GIVE ME A SPELL... he would be on plenty!

yep you are right there dh playing for free they offered him cash but he refused nice fella hey@|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back