subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Aussieroo;301943 said:
i've gotta say that i don't like that line about *Play hard, play to win. But don't disgrace yourself, your club and the game. *

i play with ormond and have since juniors and beshara has turned the club around with not only how he plays but how he coaches and looks at the big picture,

and as for disgracing the club, himself and the game, thats so far from the truth. he plays hard and sure can be dissapointed with the umpire's decision, we all can, but has never sledged an ump or gone over the top.

just thought i'd try n clear the air,

btw what club u with?
cheers

what is his big picture.......?
has the club played finals since him being at the helm.......?

i find it funny..........you say he can be ''dissapointed about the umpires decisions'',''we all can''..........im sure the umpire's decision is final..........

what was he reported and suspended for last year............?

Aussieroo;301943 said:
i've gotta say that i don't like that line about *Play hard, play to win. But don't disgrace yourself, your club and the game. *

i play with ormond and have since juniors and beshara has turned the club around with not only how he plays but how he coaches and looks at the big picture,

and as for disgracing the club, himself and the game, thats so far from the truth. he plays hard and sure can be dissapointed with the umpire's decision, we all can, but has never sledged an ump or gone over the top.

btw what club u with?
cheers

i find it funny..........you say he can be ''dissapointed about the umpires decisions'',''we all can''..........im sure the umpire's decision is final..........

weapons05/06;301199 said:
thats alright i enjoy batting with sheeds..........;)

had a few good partnerships over the last couple of years..........

and if im in the side surely the runs on the board in the 2's puts my name up first..........:rolleyes:

what are you like in the one day form of the game?
aggressive?
or just a little pusher around?
i hope you play one's first game back!

weapons05/06;301199 said:
thats alright i enjoy batting with sheeds..........;)

had a few good partnerships over the last couple of years..........

and if im in the side surely the runs on the board in the 2's puts my name up first..........:rolleyes:

aggressive?

concrete;302049 said:
aggressive?

hahahaha.........me and u first up knackers;).........will be a good challenge for me as ive only faced mostly 2's bowlers this year........:cool:

im pretty sure its gonna be a hot contest out in the middle and hopefully i can continue some of my good form against you blokes..........confident yes.......dissapointed if i fail no..........im sure you boys will be into me which i love..........

have a good new year see ya soon

concrete;302049 said:
aggressive?

hahahaha.........me and u first up knackers;).........will be a good challenge for me as ive only faced mostly 2's bowlers this year........:cool:

im pretty sure its gonna be a hot contest out in the middle and hopefully i can continue some of my good form against you blokes..........confident yes.......dissapointed if i fail no..........im sure you boys will be into me which i love..........

concrete;302049 said:
aggressive?

Willy will be 1 for not many Im tippin,he'll clam up when the big cricket pressure's on.........:D:eek::p

concrete;302049 said:
aggressive?

Willy will be 1 for not many Im tippin,he'll clam up when the big cricket pressure's on.........:D:eek::p

hussler;302174 said:

and dont you know all about big game pressure...............nerd;)

why do i reply to u...........riff raff

hussler;302174 said:

and dont you know all about big game pressure...............nerd;)

why do i reply to u...........riff raff

hussler;302174 said:

hey box hill.............the main man has told me all about you so if i were u id clam up and get lost...........;)

hussler;302174 said:

hey box hill.............the main man has told me all about you so if i were u id clam up and get lost...........;)

weapons05/06;301946 said:

his big picture is to improve the club which so far has done,
if u look at where the club was 5 years ago compared to where we are now we have improved, and that is not just neseccarilly reslults based. it's sub district cricket so results don't mean a hell of a lot when it's about development.

too right the umpire's decision is final but i'm sure u've walked off the ground at some point and thought or said i wasn't out.

i don't know the entire story of his suspension last year, so i'm in no position to respond to that, but he was lasr year and still is this year oone of the best players in the comp but if u asked him or knew him u'd know that he doesn't care about himself, it's about the club.

weapons05/06;301946 said:

if u look at where the club was 5 years ago compared to where we are now we have improved, and that is not just neseccarilly reslults based. it's sub district cricket so results don't mean a hell of a lot when it's about development.

too right the umpire's decision is final but i'm sure u've walked off the ground at some point and thought or said i wasn't out.

i don't know the entire story of his suspension last year, so i'm in no position to respond to that, but he was lasr year and still is this year oone of the best players in the comp but if u asked him or knew him u'd know that he doesn't care about himself, it's about the club.

weapons05/06;302463 said:

Yeah Yeah hahahaha I bet he has,hope you believe it too Mr Gullible lol:eek:

weapons05/06;302463 said:

Is it just me or is Weapons the Matthew Hayden of this forum?

He seems to talk himself up as the greatest thing slice the wheel/sliced bread but hasn't recently performed well at the highest level.

He seems to talk himself up as the greatest thing slice the wheel/sliced bread but hasn't recently performed well at the highest level.

weapons05/06;302145 said:

IF you start in the ONE'S, i reckon you take FIRST BALL!!

weapons05/06;302145 said:

concrete;302851 said:

Dont hurt him bud,I want to keep havin a laugh at him on here for a bit longer please:p:D...........hahahahaha

concrete;302851 said:

Dont hurt him bud,I want to keep havin a laugh at him on here for a bit longer please:p:D...........hahahahaha

Aussieroo;301943 said:

btw what club u with?
cheers

Hey Aussieroo,

So you didn't like my line, huh – "Play hard, play to win. But don't disgrace yourself, your club and the game." Well, boo-hoo. I've seen Beshara disgrace himself, his club and the game with my own two eyes. In that game 2/3 years ago he was the leader of a team that carried on like spoilt brats – and he was the biggest dummy-spitter of them all. In another game that year most of the Ormond side went into the umps' book. That only happens when the skipper either condones such behaviour or he actively participates in it – and in this case he was the ringleader.

So my comment stands.

Btw, all players become disappointed with certain umpiring decisions, but there's nothing worse than when a player outwardly shows their disappointment and goes overboard.

And you didn't "clear the air" at all as you tried to do. You blindly say he's "never gone over the top". Hello, McFly – he was SUSPENDED. And you don't even know the details of the suspension! Some insider you are...

As for the club I'm involved with, does it really matter? I'm from the west. But this ain't an east-vs-west rant either – there are a few pork chops in the west too! So it's a bit unfair to single out Beshara – even though I've just hung, drawn and quartered him!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Aussieroo;301943 said:

btw what club u with?
cheers

Hey Aussieroo,

So you didn't like my line, huh – "Play hard, play to win. But don't disgrace yourself, your club and the game." Well, boo-hoo. I've seen Beshara disgrace himself, his club and the game with my own two eyes. In that game 2/3 years ago he was the leader of a team that carried on like spoilt brats – and he was the biggest dummy-spitter of them all. In another game that year most of the Ormond side went into the umps' book. That only happens when the skipper either condones such behaviour or he actively participates in it – and in this case he was the ringleader.

So my comment stands.

Btw, all players become disappointed with certain umpiring decisions, but there's nothing worse than when a player outwardly shows their disappointment and goes overboard.

And you didn't "clear the air" at all as you tried to do. You blindly say he's "never gone over the top". Hello, McFly – he was SUSPENDED. And you don't even know the details of the suspension! Some insider you are...

As for the club I'm involved with, does it really matter? I'm from the west. But this ain't an east-vs-west rant either – there are a few pork chops in the west too! So it's a bit unfair to single out Beshara – even though I've just hung, drawn and quartered him!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Im going to raise an interesting topic.

Who are some youngsters coming through that will be very good cricketers?

They can be 3s,4s whatever.
Just some kids with potential?

Who are they and were are they from?

Aussieroo;302673 said:

yeah have been dissapointed with decision's in the past but........if the umpire raises the finger i dont dwell on the decision if im out im out simple as that........sure umps sometimes dont get it right but once the finger goes up........c ya later........

Aussieroo;302673 said:

yeah have been dissapointed with decision's in the past but........if the umpire raises the finger i dont dwell on the decision if im out im out simple as that........sure umps sometimes dont get it right but once the finger goes up........c ya later........

p-toe;302690 said:

hahahahaha

tell me please what the greatest thing the wheel/sliced bread means.........:confused:

your last part of the sentance has some truth to it no doubt.........

go the oaks:rolleyes:

p-toe;302690 said:

hahahahaha

tell me please what the greatest thing the wheel/sliced bread means.........:confused:

your last part of the sentance has some truth to it no doubt.........

go the oaks:rolleyes:

hussler;302675 said:

where's your head at...................''where's your head at''.............

we speak all the time:cool:

hussler;302675 said:

where's your head at...................''where's your head at''.............

we speak all the time:cool:

Fleshy Gloveman;303091 said:
Hey Aussieroo,

So my comment stands.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

maybe you know why he was suspended.......?

mmmmmmmmm who are the pork chops of the west...........?

G-mac from altona carries on a bit.........play at melton and you get a bit of lip from over the fence down near the goals i copped a bit of lip from butchy last year which was quite funny.........yarra they are ok........wezza hahaha kirky used to change the field as the bowler was running in......sunshine they are always getting beaten so no point arking up.........broady........the leg spinning captian/coach has a bit to say same as ruska.........willy well i like to talk it up ''when'' im in the side sheeds has a bit of a go as well and im sure clemo has told a few batsmen imagine what heat i was bowling 20 years ago........lol

id like to see your rundown..........

Fleshy Gloveman;303091 said:
Hey Aussieroo,

So my comment stands.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

maybe you know why he was suspended.......?

mmmmmmmmm who are the pork chops of the west...........?

G-mac from altona carries on a bit.........play at melton and you get a bit of lip from over the fence down near the goals i copped a bit of lip from butchy last year which was quite funny.........yarra they are ok........wezza hahaha kirky used to change the field as the bowler was running in......sunshine they are always getting beaten so no point arking up.........broady........the leg spinning captian/coach has a bit to say same as ruska.........willy well i like to talk it up ''when'' im in the side sheeds has a bit of a go as well and im sure clemo has told a few batsmen imagine what heat i was bowling 20 years ago........lol

id like to see your rundown..........

Spin King;303588 said:

another topic please..........

Spin King;303588 said:

another topic please..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back