subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Young Willi Lad;322523 said:
Yes mate i am serious.
Stats speak for themselves.
Pritchard 325 runs @ 40.6 and 21 wickets at 17.7.
Beshara 250 runs @ 35.7 and 31 wickets at 11.7
Compared with:
Ayres 148 runs @ 16.4 and 11 wickets at 31.8.
Harrison 177 runs @ 17.7 and 13 wickets at 28.8.

Those stats speak for themselves, and yes i am aware that they are only this years stats but both Pritchard and Beshara have been good players for a long time. Ayres is a quality player but has had a very lean season and is not in the top few players in the comp anymore.

yeah they are good stats no doubt.........how many premierships have they won.............?

clearly they play for themselves...........why have melton changed things around so quickily..........?

Whippet;322512 said:
Elsternwick are mid table in the firsts... lost a fair few close games before christmas which didnt help.... but the club is right up there in the club championship.

u say a fair few.......how many games before chrissy are there????
a fair few says to me u guys have lost 5 or 6 close ones before chrissy........????

Whippet;322512 said:
Elsternwick are mid table in the firsts... lost a fair few close games before christmas which didnt help.... but the club is right up there in the club championship.

u say a fair few.......how many games before chrissy are there????
a fair few says to me u guys have lost 5 or 6 close ones before chrissy........????

weapons05/06;322556 said:
yeah they are good stats no doubt.........how many premierships have they won.............?

clearly they play for themselves...........why have melton changed things around so quickily..........?

Maybe they do play for themselves but you can't blame all of Melton's failures on Pritchard neither can you say that they are back up and about this year because he is gone.
They are up and about because they are playing well with Allen adding a lot and the emergence of Kight and Kirk and Jones having much better years.

weapons05/06;322556 said:

Maybe they do play for themselves but you can't blame all of Melton's failures on Pritchard neither can you say that they are back up and about this year because he is gone.
They are up and about because they are playing well with Allen adding a lot and the emergence of Kight and Kirk and Jones having much better years.

*DaNcE HeRo*;322940 said:
he does talk alot of sh1te but he has one thing that most of us dont... a 1's champ medal. so he prob can dish it out shifteeeee

i might have 2...........:eek:
gee ill be more than happy if the ladder stays the same come the end of the year..........what u recon d/h?

he does talk alot of sh1te but he has one thing that most of us dont... a 1's champ medal. so he prob can dish it out shifteeeee

i might have 2...........:eek:
gee ill be more than happy if the ladder stays the same come the end of the year..........what u recon d/h?

Shifty;322659 said:
who are you to dish it out then?

plus im numero uno on this site and have been for 2 or 3 years:cool:...........love me or hate me on here im in your face...........;)

Shifty;322659 said:
who are you to dish it out then?

plus im numero uno on this site and have been for 2 or 3 years:cool:...........love me or hate me on here im in your face...........;)

He's also a fkn hack

He's also a fkn hack

Shifty;321846 said:
Any one heard of that Sam Dalton from Ormond?
His a young lad only about 16 who has good technique and works very hard.
Should see a lot of him in the future

Shifty

Dalton is a deadset freak
will smash box hill around
will be a gun

Shifty;321846 said:
Any one heard of that Sam Dalton from Ormond?
His a young lad only about 16 who has good technique and works very hard.
Should see a lot of him in the future

Shifty

Dalton is a deadset freak
will smash box hill around
will be a gun

Big call on the wkend to call off the cricket. Very interested to know if that was the first time in the world a senior cricket competition was called off bcoz of hot weather. AMAZING. the poms would be calling us soft.

Opinion is divided. However, for cricket tragics like myself, I was disappointed at the decision. Four weekends of cricket have been called off this season (2 due to wet weather, 1 due to grounds not ready, 1 due to heat). Most people train twice a week and work 5 days a week in the knowledge that it will all be worth it in the end because u will b doing sumthing u love for 5 hours on sat.

It seems to me that the rules are different if it was day 1 or day 2 of a game. if it was day 2 im sure it would be report to grounds. the australian cricket season is too short to be cancelling games. 1's and 2's should have gone ahead. I am, however, aware that we live in society concerned about potential litigation.

what do u think?

Rumour: A top fast bowler from ECC is looking to test himself in Premier cricket next season. would be a big loss for ECC.

Big call on the wkend to call off the cricket. Very interested to know if that was the first time in the world a senior cricket competition was called off bcoz of hot weather. AMAZING. the poms would be calling us soft.

Opinion is divided. However, for cricket tragics like myself, I was disappointed at the decision. Four weekends of cricket have been called off this season (2 due to wet weather, 1 due to grounds not ready, 1 due to heat). Most people train twice a week and work 5 days a week in the knowledge that it will all be worth it in the end because u will b doing sumthing u love for 5 hours on sat.

It seems to me that the rules are different if it was day 1 or day 2 of a game. if it was day 2 im sure it would be report to grounds. the australian cricket season is too short to be cancelling games. 1's and 2's should have gone ahead. I am, however, aware that we live in society concerned about potential litigation.

what do u think?

Rumour: A top fast bowler from ECC is looking to test himself in Premier cricket next season. would be a big loss for ECC.

well its the first time in my glorious career that heat has taken over...........lol
we got 2 pommies playing at our club and they have never felt the heat that melb has put out over the last couple of weeks and i dont know why you say the pomies would call us soft............and im sure they wouldnt care if we played or not..........probably a good option not to play whilst i stayed indoors for most of the day i did get out a couple of times and i dont want to imagine what it would be like to either bat/bowl even field in the sort of weather..........correct decision in my opinion.........

well its the first time in my glorious career that heat has taken over...........lol
we got 2 pommies playing at our club and they have never felt the heat that melb has put out over the last couple of weeks and i dont know why you say the pomies would call us soft............and im sure they wouldnt care if we played or not..........probably a good option not to play whilst i stayed indoors for most of the day i did get out a couple of times and i dont want to imagine what it would be like to either bat/bowl even field in the sort of weather..........correct decision in my opinion.........

Mr Cricket: Throwdowns;323115 said:

what do u think?

It was dissapointing that cricket got called off but it was defitenly the right decision.... that was intense heat. But if we did play I wonder if Beshara would of have worn his famous sleeveless jumper... surely not!
And Mr Cricket... I dont think this is the right place to throw wild rumors and allegations around.

Mr Cricket: Throwdowns;323115 said:

what do u think?

It was dissapointing that cricket got called off but it was defitenly the right decision.... that was intense heat. But if we did play I wonder if Beshara would of have worn his famous sleeveless jumper... surely not!
And Mr Cricket... I dont think this is the right place to throw wild rumors and allegations around.

u can say that again
personally i dont no him but i remember he bowled a good few bouncers when i watched him out dowling try outs
shame he didnt make that side
would have added a fair bit of class

u can say that again
personally i dont no him but i remember he bowled a good few bouncers when i watched him out dowling try outs

Q-ball;323289 said:
u can say that again

fairly good side
could of been some changes made but
out: D.George
in: S.Dalton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back