subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

weapons05/06;330537 said:
yes what a weapon........140 odd with some red ink i think......2's easily did the job just as i thought........his last 3 games 70 odd with 3 wickets........107* with 3 wickets...........140*odd with 6 of the best..........on fire.......

ones had the hoes 6/40 odd in the 1st dig rolled em for 114........every 1 chipped in clem back to his best young cragie did the damage into it.......sheeds the usual.......

hoes second dig 4/80 off 30 overs again every 1 chipped in..........good signs hard to get 20 poles in 1 day......wicket had a tinge of green to it and flattened out as the day went on..........as youd expect..........

hey mad rootah the next little dowwg has got some plums.........look out for him........:eek:

Congratulations mate.
About time you got a boy lol.
Freezer 133 but out. Freak, he actually walked too when he went out so he must have been satisfied lol.
Hopefully we can keep him for next week because we need him.
Willy 2's on fire but we could still miss the finals, last two games 5/573 on the scoreboard. Even the cockroach got some runs this week.

*DaNcE HeRo*;330685 said:
M Allen 161* out of 200

Strange in your batting line up for someone to score 80% of your runs.
Fantastic effort, looking very strong Melton.
Especially with Jones hitting a bit of form again last week after a few quite rounds.
Melton and Preston would now have to be equal favourites for the North/West side.

M Allen 161* out of 200

Strange in your batting line up for someone to score 80% of your runs.
Fantastic effort, looking very strong Melton.
Especially with Jones hitting a bit of form again last week after a few quite rounds.
Melton and Preston would now have to be equal favourites for the North/West side.

M Allen 161* out of 200

quality.......

just looking at the results........

will the real ormond boys please stand please stand up.......

1sts 2nds 3rds losing outright and didnt see a score for the 4ths must be a record in the vsdca......

whats going on there please explain..........?

M Allen 161* out of 200

quality.......

1sts 2nds 3rds losing outright and didnt see a score for the 4ths must be a record in the vsdca......

weapons05/06;330997 said:
quality.......

M Allen one of the best knocks i've seen. Rates with Sheed's 100 in the GF and Wolfe's 186 against Ivanhoe.

quality.......

M Allen one of the best knocks i've seen. Rates with Sheed's 100 in the GF and Wolfe's 186 against Ivanhoe.

Andrew Cust - double hattrick in the 3rd XI for Kew - Brunswick went from 5/70 to 9/70 in 4 balls. Super effort.

Andrew Cust - double hattrick in the 3rd XI for Kew - Brunswick went from 5/70 to 9/70 in 4 balls. Super effort.

quality.......

1st's actually didn't loose outright. Brighton short by 2 runs...

quality.......

1st's actually didn't loose outright. Brighton short by 2 runs...

10cc;331075 said:

That's a great effort, is he the guy that looks like Dougy Bollinger?

10cc;331075 said:

That's a great effort, is he the guy that looks like Dougy Bollinger?

quality.......

not a great week
2s and 3s struggling a fair bit
4s won
1s didnt lose outright.. old man

quality.......

not a great week
2s and 3s struggling a fair bit
4s won
1s didnt lose outright.. old man

Western Warrior;331048 said:

mmmmmm i dunno about that.......he did play a quality knock for a hungey against us as did the kirkmiester.........

id take a 120 in a gf before anything during the season.............my opinion.....

now to the a's after a good season to date massive game this week a loss could see u guys out same with us..........interesting

preston,melton garanteed a spot 3rd and 4th spot still up for grabs.........

Western Warrior;331048 said:

mmmmmm i dunno about that.......he did play a quality knock for a hungey against us as did the kirkmiester.........

id take a 120 in a gf before anything during the season.............my opinion.....

now to the a's after a good season to date massive game this week a loss could see u guys out same with us..........interesting

preston,melton garanteed a spot 3rd and 4th spot still up for grabs.........

Trais Dean who played for Werribee in the subbies for 3 seasons prior to this and Peter Handscombe who played for Kew have both made the Preliminary squad for the U/19 World Cup. Fantastic effort.
These boys are both only 17 and are now playing District ones with Travis scoring 91 in his last knock and Peter 77 on the weekend.
Good luck to these boys.

Trais Dean who played for Werribee in the subbies for 3 seasons prior to this and Peter Handscombe who played for Kew have both made the Preliminary squad for the U/19 World Cup. Fantastic effort.
These boys are both only 17 and are now playing District ones with Travis scoring 91 in his last knock and Peter 77 on the weekend.
Good luck to these boys.

with brunswick and bundoora both losing on the weekend, if brunswick can now beat kew this game, that means the loser of altona willy will still finish top 4. i have a feeling coburg might roll preston this week, hopefully lewis gets a few shots in!

with brunswick and bundoora both losing on the weekend, if brunswick can now beat kew this game, that means the loser of altona willy will still finish top 4. i have a feeling coburg might roll preston this week, hopefully lewis gets a few shots in!

*DaNcE HeRo*;331278 said:

True, Kew and Brunswick will be a good game. You'd have to say Kew are the form team having won 7 in a row (including a washout in between).

True, Kew and Brunswick will be a good game. You'd have to say Kew are the form team having won 7 in a row (including a washout in between).

correct........who would u rather play us or altona d/h.........?

the wicks to beat kew at home........radders got 1 big 1 left in him.........

still every 1 wants to go in as winners.......;)

weapons05/06;331388 said:

Just worry about where the 2s are playing bro........:eek:

weapons05/06;331388 said:

hussler;331464 said:

im feeling ya....on a road at altona lots of runs to be made....2's batting ave up for grabs.........

big weekend with me boys in the finals sat sun should get down to see how my young charges go about it.........n/d need some ticker:cool:

hussler;331464 said:

im feeling ya....on a road at altona lots of runs to be made....2's batting ave up for grabs.........

big weekend with me boys in the finals sat sun should get down to see how my young charges go about it.........n/d need some ticker:cool:

weapons05/06;331475 said:

Good stuff,think positive get something out of it...:cool:

weapons05/06;331475 said:

Good stuff,think positive get something out of it...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back